• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC Has Lost All Credibility With RR/WMMA

It's hard to tell how good Rousey really is because all the other WMMA fighters are so terrible.

You discredit WMMA because of a 16-second fight?
Maybe, Ronda is just really good.

You want to get rich quick? Put everything you own on Rhonda Roussy to win. Then rinse and repeat until you are rich.

why are people calling her opponents cans?

alexis davis is a great fighter with solid muy thai and a bjj black belt

kaufman was legit and so was meisha tate aswell as mcmann

zingano is also legit

ronda is just better

Raters gonna rate bro! Lol

You want to get rich quick? Put everything you own on Rhonda Roussy to win. Then rinse and repeat until you are rich.

With odds of -900 or -1000 you would already have to have a lot of $ to bet enough to win anything significant. Not a lot of value with those kinds of odds.

You discredit WMMA because of a 16-second fight?
Maybe, Ronda is just really good.

Outside of a few select female fighters, most female fighters do not stand out. I never said she's bad, she's good but the quality of competition is sub par.

With odds of -900 or -1000 you would already have to have a lot of $ to bet enough to win anything significant. Not a lot of value with those kinds of odds.

I don't think dude understands how to bet in MMA.

yeah ronda and bones and silva never fought top competition...

give me a break

No point in buying a PPV with her on it.

She'll win, probably easily, and will look like a big brother beating up his little brother.

Tonight was the perfect example: Headlock into forehead punches.

Dana trying so hard to establish her as a superstar with subpar competition has lost all credibility with me. Anyone with half a brain knew Davis had no chance.

Well, Dana is a promoter and president of the UFC and he loves making money so of course he's hyping Ronda. He lost GSP and Anderson Silva and let's face it, Weidman just doesn't have the personality to be a mega star so who else is going to make him money? Ronda is a dominating female in a male sport, she's getting movie roles and magazine covers so he loves her right now and will do/say anything to keep her relevant. And there is no one in her division that is as good as her right now. So, who else in the woman's field would you have Ronda fight?

What’s scary is this was a legit contender and it was so quick. So expect to read people saying how they are setting up her with fake opponents now.

Dave Meltzer predicting this exact reaction after Rousey's victory tonight.

davis was on a 5 fight win streak and has won 8 of her last 9

now the sherdoggers saying she was a can who didn't deserve a title shot???

typical

davis was on a 5 fight win streak and has won 8 of her last 9

now the sherdoggers saying she was a can who didn't deserve a title shot???

typical

Anyone who's seen her fight had to realize she had basically little to no chance.

Anyone who's seen her fight had to realize she had basically little to no chance.

That was being said the night of that split decision win for Davis, I remember it. Basically, congrats to her for winning, but the fights proved she has no chance against Ronda.

Back