UFC is low-balling Cyborg. Cyborg cancels Holm fight negotiations.

I usually take the side of the fighter/player over the organization/team, especially in matters involving finances, but how any one can believe a single word out of Cyborg's mouth is beyond me.

Shit, at this point I just want her to go away. Pull a Conor and take up another hobby.

Maybe the UFC crunched numbers and realized shes not worth what shes asking....

I for one am very excited to see Cyborg fight and even hunted down that KB match she had against the tall Dutch lady. Even though she lost that fight she just kept coming and never quit.

Can't really understand the hate some ppl have towards her, I mean yeah she has had a rocky road, no thanks to Dana and his personal vendetta and she just is natural 145, nothing she can do about it if there are no legitimate opponents.

And yes maybe she did roid in the past, I don't hold it against her, that was ages ago cutting weight. 90% of UFC roster has popped once or twice, not a big deal, she took the punishment and never complained. And yes, she does deserve more money. To me personally she is more of a draw then Might Mouse for example, maybe I am a freak and like muscular beast woman over small midgets who can go 5 rounds without breaking a sweat.

Well, haters gonna hate.

This just proves that being a UFC champion is not worth any much more than being a top contender.

UFC belt's don't matter too much financially, gotta go after the money fights if you want to get paid.
No you do get a little extra Reebok money. Ballin salary!

Why should she defend her belt against someone who just lost in a FW title bout earlier this year?

I'm sorry but if you're offering me less money in a new fight than my previous fight then it's NO DEAL.

The UFC can go kick rocks.

You realize the UFC doesn't care if she fights or not. Chick is not any sort of draw, is champ of a fake division and has a long history of cheating. They only reason they have her signed in the first place is to prevent her from being a feather in the cap of some competetitor organization. If she chooses to drag this out she only hurts herself and helps the UFC save money they'd rather not pay anyhow

Good for you, that's at least a whole division. Cyborg is one of only 2 legit 145ers UFC has and Bellator has all the other talent and there's been no talk by any of them of wanting to come over.
Yawn. Cyborg will remain in the UFC and continue to get rich beating up easy fights

No one outside the hardcore fan base know who Megan is. The UFC is just doing what it typically does -- nickel and dime people, fans and fighters alike. There is absolutely no sense in Cyborg -- or any fighter for that matter -- to agree to less money when they have a bigger amount in contract. Acquiescing to the UFC now will not only earn her less money now, but devalue her in the long run.

Yes, but she IS a 145er, so it helped to build the division.

Walking away from negotiations will earn her even less. They already supplemented her wages while she was in Invicta for like 3 years hoping to find a way to utilize her talents, and are trying to build a division just for her, she's one of the few where I dont think the UFC particularly screwed her overall

Yawn. Cyborg will remain in the UFC and continue to get rich beating up easy fights
Dont disagree there, though maybe slightly less rich as they seem to have caught on this isnt quite the good investment they thought it was

Can't really understand the hate some ppl have towards her

And yes maybe she did roid in the past, I don't hold it against her,

never complained.

Well, haters gonna hate.
NATURAL 145er?!? Not even close lol

Cheated with steroids, cheated trying to alter the scales calls out smaller fighters and complains all the fucking time!
You really can’t see why people don’t like her?

This just proves that being a UFC champion is not worth any much more than being a top contender.

UFC belt's don't matter too much financially, gotta go after the money fights if you want to get paid.

Cyborg should go for a fight against MM. She'd be paid more.

They should just fill the division with cans for her to crush so she can market herself as P4P #1 and break the title defense record.

Cyborg is a joke and should be treated as one. Only an idiot would call her the G.O.A.T.

Anyone know the ratings/estimated ppv buys for when she fought?

Back