UFC just lost the lineal HW champion

Yeah, those horrible prize fighters trying to maximize earnings as opposed to trying to pay rent in "dignity".
yeah poor francis with this new deal that would have paid him more than brock lesnar would have to live on the streets again

So you would rather the money go to WME to bail out their shitty decisions rather than a fighter we love to watch? Strange stance for a fight fan
As a fight fan I rather watch Francis vs Jones wich is a crazy superfight, where Ngannou could have cemented a legacy by KOing the goat. With the new deal he would have been able to pay rent in "dignity" that's for sure and he himself said it was not about money.
As a fight fan yourself, you get to watch Francis being clowned by a boxer and maybe KO some noname fat bums in another organization only to be forgotten after 5 years, while the UFC keeps going strong. Instead of good fights maybe you can watch videos of Ngannou spending his money, I'm sure it'll make you very fulfilled.

It never felt the same since though. Like we lost a part of ourselves

When someone takes themselves out of the game,it has to move on. That goes for khabib,gsap,

As a fight fan I rather watch Francis vs Jones wich is a crazy superfight, where Ngannou could have cemented a legacy by KOing the goat. With the new deal he would have been able to pay rent in "dignity" that's for sure and he himself said it was not about money.
As a fight fan yourself, you get to watch Francis being clowned by a boxer and maybe KO some noname fat bums in another organization only to be forgotten after 5 years, while the UFC keeps going strong. Instead of good fights maybe you can watch videos of Ngannou spending his money, I'm sure it'll make you very fulfilled.
Why would I be upset at Ngannou when it's the UFC who didn't want to make this fight happen? They could have easily allowed him to box once or given him enough money to not box. By your logic, if I cut afford to buy a sports car, it's the sports car's fault for costing too much, not that I didn't want to pay it's market value.

Silva/GSP, Fedor/Brock, Fedor/Couture, Nunes/Cyborg 2, Rousey/Cyborg...notice the common factor in all these superfights falling through? It's the UFC being too cheap to put them together.

Why would I be upset at Ngannou when it's the UFC who didn't want to make this fight happen? They could have easily allowed him to box once or given him enough money to not box. By your logic, if I cut afford to buy a sports car, it's the sports car's fault for costing too much, not that I didn't want to pay it's market value.

Silva/GSP, Fedor/Brock, Fedor/Couture, Nunes/Cyborg 2, Rousey/Cyborg...notice the common factor in all these superfights falling through? It's the UFC being too cheap to put them together.
I'm not exactly upset at Ngannou, but by not accepting the contract now he's left alone in the rain, while the ufc have a superfight ready to move on. If Ngannou wanted, he could have that fight himself, it's not like he would have fought for free. So, yes, Ngannou is the one that fucked up.

I'm not exactly upset at Ngannou, but by not accepting the contract now he's left alone in the rain, while the ufc have a superfight ready to move on. If Ngannou wanted, he could have that fight himself, it's not like he would have fought for free. So, yes, Ngannou is the one that fucked up.
He asked for a three fight deal, no extensions. The UFC refused that perfectly reasonable offer. And you still wanna say it's not the UFC's fault lol.

They will be fine. They tried and couldnt make it work. GSP left and the world didnt explode.
They will be fine but this is a good blow to the UFC’s premier division, it’s now an illegitimate division.

He’s an entitled turd with a room temperature IQ. Good riddance

He asked for a three fight deal, no extensions. The UFC refused that perfectly reasonable offer. And you still wanna say it's not the UFC's fault lol.
Ngannou refused an 8 million dollar contract. End of the story.

They will be fine but this is a good blow to the UFC’s premier division, it’s now an illegitimate division.

LW wasnt illegitimate when Khabib left,WW wasnt illegitmate when GSP retired. It isnt the case here either.

there is no bigger loss to a promotion than losing the current hw champ in the biggest promotion. Factoring the state of the division and Nganou vs jones should have happened. It’s a huge loss to the promotion and the fans.

Nope. UFC is like the NFL......the next guy up is the star. The public has very short memories. Soon Dana can claim Gane or Jones is the baddest man on the planet and nobody will question it. Especially when Francis gets KO'd by Wilder or Fury.

Back