UFC just lost the lineal HW champion

Big moment. Another promotion can step in and say they have the baddest fighter on the planet.

I want Rizin to do it, the yakuza can pay for it.
Sucks for them because they won't be allowed to use any UFC footage. All those highlight reels.

UFC proved they wont got their arm twisted, Ngannou might end up in PFL, they are ready for a PPV "league", Jake Paul is in it, he is in boxing too...tha might get Ngannou whatever he wants that the UFC wasnt giving to him.

Bellator is trying to sell but I'm sure one of the Asian promotions will offer Francis above market value price just company growth and exposure.

I can totally see OneFC giving him like $5-10 million for a fight and hyping the MMA community up.

Hope Franics doesn't do something goofy like fight Deontay Wilder before that.

Bellator is trying to sell but I'm sure one of the Asian promotions will offer Francis above market value price just company growth and exposure.

I can totally see OneFC giving him like $5-10 million for a fight and hyping the MMA community up.

Hope Franics doesn't do something goofy like fight Deontay Wilder before that.
Just wondering what makes you think Francis is worth that?

Just wondering what makes you think Francis is worth that?

I don't think he's worth that at all but UFC competitors paid above market value for fighters like Fedor before.

It's similar to public company tech start ups operating at huge losses just to project growth.

I think Francis is gonna find out he's not that hot of a commodity without the UFC hype machine behind him.
He'll be fine. He has boxing promoters interested in signing him as well. PFL just signed Jake Paul and that's probably where Ngannou is going to sign to for his mma fights, since they allow their fighters to also do boxing (Clarissa Shields and Jake Paul). Ngannou can be on the PPV with Jake Paul and that's massive promotion right there. Also if he fights Fury or Wilder those fights will be huge and get him a lot of exposure. Both boxers have already expressed interest in fighting him and boxing promotions have already stated publicly that they are interested once he becomes a free agent.

There is more options than just UFC. There's a lot of fighters/promotions and events not run by UFC that is getting massive attention, especially from the casual fan base and celebs.

Back