UFC officially posts micd up fight and admits conor said "its only business"

The amount of hate on this topic is hilarious. Conor got destroyed, doesn't matter what he said.

Connie: ‘Would You like some biscuits?’

Khabib ‘Not now’.

Conor was just looking out for khabib, prolly hungry like himself... since he gonna grab a biscuit if his bud would like one too.

He'll lick his wounds, post some social media stuff about how he is a warrior and the war will go on and about how rich he is and all his fans will eat it up.

Some cryptic nonsense for his nob gobblers to decipher as some higher knowledge for them to spam fight forums with so they can continue to back his fraud fighter ass....

Conor never insulted his religion. That's fake news.

Also Khabib insulted Irish people too. He's just as bad. Khabib also threatened to kill Conor first.

He instigated all of this and then played the victim. Typical.
You're a loser

Blows my mind how some people still don't get it, The whole point for people like khabib is they would rather be an "amazing fighter" than sell ppv's. Legacy and honor are worth more to some people than money.

It seriously makes me laugh to see somebody say your an amazing fighter BUT can't sell ppvs like selling ppvs is more important than being an amazing fighter, such a shame this is what MMA has come to. just shows the priorities and mentality of some people. Of course money is imporant but its not as important for some as legacy and honor.

A whole lot of truth ^^^ going on in this post well said friend... <{jackyeah}>

Conor never insulted his religion. That's fake news.

Also Khabib insulted Irish people too. He's just as bad. Khabib also threatened to kill Conor first.

He instigated all of this and then played the victim. Typical.
Typical of what motherfucker? Russians? Other ethnicities? Muslims? You don't know either party personally. Nor do you know anyone Irish or Russian, personally. So how can you form a blanket opinion on an entire ethnicity/religion/nationality.

Blows my mind how some people still don't get it, The whole point for people like khabib is they would rather be an "amazing fighter" than sell ppv's. Legacy and honor are worth more to some people than money.

It seriously makes me laugh to see somebody say your an amazing fighter BUT can't sell ppvs like selling ppvs is more important than being an amazing fighter, such a shame this is what MMA has come to. just shows the priorities and mentality of some people. Of course money is imporant but its not as important for some as legacy and honor.
you sell PPV's by being an amazing fighter. it's one of the only quantitative measuring sticks that helps prove someone is a good fighter. people may tune into catch a freak show, but to reliably pull 2 million viewers in to pay to see you fight, you have to be impressive.

if you take PPV out of the equation what do we have? we have your word vs mine and that's it. i personally value finishing and striking over wrestling. wrestling works, make no mistake about it, but there is something to be said about not going the safe route every time and spending your whole life training to take the path of least resistance. just my 2 pence

Back