UFC on ESPN+ 21 Magomedsharipov vs Kattar

Huge on Volkov, I think he should be around -500.

Hardy literally has a puncher's chance, and Volkov has faced stronger punchers than Hardy that don't fade as fast.

Volkov ITD @ -110 is also a great play.

Not sure why anyone is wasting their money on Hardy.

Huge on Volkov, I think he should be around -500.

Hardy literally has a puncher's chance, and Volkov has faced stronger punchers than Hardy that don't fade as fast.

Volkov ITD @ -110 is also a great play.

Not sure why anyone is wasting their money on Hardy.

Hardy r1 @ +650 is value town. Only way he wins.

lol Well i lost all the bets I picked. I lost all the profit I made from the Demiam Maia sub and Ji Yeon Kim TKO.

The only thing I took away is that Zabit will never win a 5rd fight. dude gassed hard from all the BS spinning attacks. Kattar shoulda have pressured him HARD in RD 1 and he would have won rd 2 and 3.

Zabit didn't improve a lot from the Stephens fight

Stephens just didn't headhunt the whole time like Kattar and has consistent forward pressure. When Kattar actually moved forward, threw leg kicks and mixed it up he landed clean but it was never going to be enough. Thats just not Kattars style and it was clear from tape.

Dalcha worst play on the card. Anklaev opening around -150 was top 5 best line of the year.

This is what I wanted to do to someone after some of my bets imploded because I believed in the hype behind can crushers, including the guy Danny Roberts whacked out of there and Herman's opponent.

Back