UFC on ESPN+: Edgar v Munhoz

Dont think Prachnio hits as hard as he is wild. Sure he can land a haymaker but Mike fights lot more technically. And he got iced by a real crisp boxer
You should check out the laser straight right he won his last fight with before he came to the UFC, against this clearly roided brazillian guy. They clearly were not testing over at One, lol. His offense is on the whole very wild like you said, but you have to remember Rod is basically 1-3 in his last four now. It seems to be he always finds a way to lose his fights. I had him as a dog and actually bet really heavy on him ITD against Milstead but I haven't been in love with what I've seen from him since those days.

Semelsberger is clearly the boards circle jerk of the week. Who isn't betting this fucking guy.

You should check out the laser straight right he won his last fight with before he came to the UFC, against this clearly roided brazillian guy. They clearly were not testing over at One, lol. His offense is on the whole very wild like you said, but you have to remember Rod is basically 1-3 in his last four now. It seems to be he always finds a way to lose his fights. I had him as a dog and actually bet really heavy on him ITD against Milstead but I haven't been in love with what I've seen from him since those days.
hmm dont recal, watched his last two in ONE few days ago just seem to remember him rushing people and ending up winning by aggressive and sloppy GNP

Really not getting this FDNGTD line in the Daniel Rodriguez v Dwight Grant fight

Both of these guys throw absolute nukes, yet the FDNGTD line is at +125? I'm all over that (not a certainty or anything, but it should be at evens minimum)

Really not getting this FDNGTD line in the Daniel Rodriguez v Dwight Grant fight

Both of these guys throw absolute nukes, yet the FDNGTD line is at +125? I'm all over that (not a certainty or anything, but it should be at evens minimum)

Dwight is a huge puncher but has one of the lowest volumes in the entire org, and that's not an exaggeration His non-fight with Ottow was a Lewis/Ngannu staring contest. His hands are heavy but it's hard to trust him... and his best win in the UFC was duplicated by Brazilian Cowboy, so...

How confident are Lemos backers? Just looking at the last fight between her and Inoue, are y'all that confident Inoue doesn't just outpoint Lemos for 3 rounds?

Anyone else considering a unit or two on Agapova Dobson under 1.5 @-150?

Agapova has 3 consecutive first round finishes and Dobson was finished with an uppercut in round 1 in her last fight LoL.

feel like this might be a great bet here, am I off?

Back