UFC president when Dana retires

Daniel Cormier would be the best choice among the fighters

He’s too nice. You have to be a total dick screwing people over. As an ex fighter who would remember what it was like to be struggling, he would want to be handing out free bonuses to everybody.

One more time....with flavor. CHAEL SONNEN IS A CONVICTED FELON!!!

WME isn’t going to hire a convicted felon as the president of their company

So is Don King (convicted of murder actually) and yet he is the biggest boxing promotor is the world.

Last edited:
So is Don King (convicted or murder actually) and yet he is the biggest boxing promotor is the world.
I got a sneaking suspicion that you dont follow boxing

Daniel-Cormier-UFC-Tonight-Co-Host-750x370.jpg

Whoever it is, it's gonna make you wish Dana didn't retire. Who the fuck wants to read headlines of REASONABLE things? fuck that, keep Dana even after hes demented. show me dana white's corpse at the end of every event, instead of replacing him

One more time....with flavor. CHAEL SONNEN IS A CONVICTED FELON!!!

WME isn’t going to hire a convicted felon as the president of their company

Doesnt matter.....Khabib will be a convicted murderer after his fight with Tony.......no big deal.

Gordon Ramsey

Ramsay...

But I’m in.

GOAT reality tv personality. And that fucker can cook. I’ve eaten at three of his spots. He really is a cut above. At least, that’s how I see it.

giphy.gif

I got a sneaking suspicion that you dont follow boxing

King has been charged with killing two people in incidents 13 years apart. In 1954, King shot a man in the back after spotting him trying to rob one of King's gambling houses; this incident was ruled a justifiable homicide. In 1967, King was convicted of non-negligent manslaughter for stomping one of his employees to death. For this, he served three years and eleven months in prison. After being released, he was later pardoned in 1983.

What part do you not understand?

As an FYI, I've been following boxing since the early 70's.

Back