UFC's Most Bush-league Moments

dana_white_c_span_1280x720_728322627764.vresize.1200.675.high.1.jpg
They misspelled Untamed Fighting Corporation. More Bush League than anything Zuffa did. Well, not really, but they could've spell checked.

Putting Josh Koscheck, Bobby Southworth, Junie Browning and War Machine on TUF.

Putting Bruce Lee and Tyson in the video game?
Bruce Lee makes total sense. Mike Tyson doesn’t.
However that doesn’t make the UFC look bush league.

Bruce Lee makes total sense. Mike Tyson doesn’t.
However that doesn’t make the UFC look bush league.
They may as well have put Ghengis Khan and The Undertaker in there.

2 guys both coming off losses,fighting for a vacant belt is the icing on the cake.

Anytime I see an octagon girl. Do we still need to offset the apparent homosexuality of MMA with half naked women? Is everyone so insecure about their sexuality?

You’re right...we should have trans card girls

They may as well have put Ghengis Khan and The Undertaker in there.
That’s hyperbole.

Bruce Lee is considered to be the father of mixed martial arts by many, including Dana Fucking White.

That’s hyperbole.

Bruce Lee is considered to be the father of mixed martial arts by many, including Dana Fucking White.
Dana says something about something that he promotes, and you're using it as ammunition whilst accusing me of hyperbole?

Dana says something about something that he promotes, and you're using it as ammunition whilst accusing me of hyperbole?
The UFC games sucks. So who gives a fuck?

For some reason, stoolgate Kennedy vs Romero came to mind. Yoel was hurt and exhausted and was like I'm getting up when I'm good and ready while Kennedy and big john (me thinks) were giving birth.
I think John literally threw stool over cage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back