UFN 151 on ESPN+ 9 Iaquinta vs Cowboy

Anyone else on the Polar Bear? From what I've seen he looks to throw a lot of knees especially from the clinch, and he has heavy ground and pound seems to be crushing when he gets on top and doesn't let up. His take downs do need a lot of work though. And the Big Ticket has looked like shit for the most part..
After taping him was actually thinking of going Harris. Polar Bear is crushing cans, and seems to be miles behind Harris in the standup.

Cerrone was looking like he was on a significant decline up at welterweight, I thought this guy is on his way out. But then he drops back to LW and has a ridiculously good performance vs hot prospect Alex Hernandez, so now I'm a bit confused.

Is Cerrone just that much more competitive at LW or is Hernandez overrated? Either way I'm skeptical of 36 year old Cerrone going on some title run at LW.

I'm picking Iaquinta to beat him and I've never been high on Iaquinta. That win over Lee was something be impressed by and it changed by view of Iaquinta and his fight with Khabib. I thought Khabib was having an off night but no it turns out that Iaquinta is just that good.

Cerrone was looking like he was on a significant decline up at welterweight, I thought this guy is on his way out. But then he drops back to LW and has a ridiculously good performance vs hot prospect Alex Hernandez, so now I'm a bit confused.

Is Cerrone just that much more competitive at LW or is Hernandez overrated? Either way I'm skeptical of 36 year old Cerrone going on some title run at LW.

I'm picking Iaquinta to beat him and I've never been high on Iaquinta. That win over Lee was something be impressed by and it changed by view of Iaquinta and his fight with Khabib. I thought Khabib was having an off night but no it turns out that Iaquinta is just that good.
He is not cowboy anymore

He has transcended into fullgrownmanboy

I think this is a great event for dogs. Bhullar, Cowboy & Swanson all are very playable

Cub has dropped 3 straight. He needs this badly. I’m going heavy on him now that I think about it. The level of competition Cub has faced & defeated is much higher than Burgos who was on the cusp on losing his last fight until he pulled out a sub while he was stunned

Cub has dropped 3 straight. He needs this badly. I’m going heavy on him now that I think about it. The level of competition Cub has faced & defeated is much higher than Burgos who was on the cusp on losing his last fight until he pulled out a sub while he was stunned
I'm betting Cub but would disagree about Burgos not being high level. Could see him beating any of the guys Cub lost to recently, very skilled guy.

I think Cerrone is just better at lightweight. His only lightweight losses in UFC were RDA, showtime, and Nate Diaz. He was more of a gatekeeper at welter. Beat everyone there that wasnt a contender, lost to higher level competition.

I still think Kevin Lee is very good, although he HGHed himself out of lightweight. Impressive win for Al.

Al beats Cerrone by pressure and out boxing him. Nullifies Cerrones kicking game with pressure. Won’t be taken down by COWboy either, able to stuff some of Lee’s and Khabibs TDs.

Last edited:
Someone talk me out of playing Sarah Moras. She's better grappler(?) and has never lost to strikes and it's in Canada.

Other moneylines i like are Adams, Nelson, Zahabi, Barriault, Harris, Katona, Burgos, Theodorou and Cerrone.

Someone talk me out of playing Sarah Moras. She's better grappler(?) and has never lost to strikes and it's in Canada.

Other moneylines i like are Adams, Nelson, Zahabi, Barriault, Harris, Katona, Burgos, Theodorou and Cerrone.

Even if she survives, she is going to get dominated on foot and doesn't have the wrestling to take this to the mat. You are pretty much hoping for a miracle armbar, which is somewhere in the realm of possibility but fairly unlikely.

Like merab, bhullar, Brunson, Sanchez, Cub and Cerrone

My girl cheesecake always has a shot at a fluke armbar but is in immense danger at any point on the feet. She comes to fight though but hasn't really fought anyone who hits like Macy. She can't wrestle that well and prefers to fight off her back which time and time again proves to be a losing strategy.

Taleb went from underdog to -320 in a day?

Line is way too wide and Macy looked sloppy af in her last fight. Feel obliged to stab Moras even if all she has is a decent guard game.

Taleb went from underdog to -320 in a day?

Disgusting that someone would move a line 400 points for $500. Other books copied the line less than an hour after the major movement too with 4 figure limits

Other books copied the line less than an hour after the major movement too with 4 figure limits
tenor.gif

Back