UFN 157 on ESPN+ 15 Andrade vs Zhang

Is it just me or did anyone else notice something slightly wrong with Da Un Jung's left leg during weigh ins. Looks like maybe he is hiding a left knee injury?

Can't be sure but this makes me worried about my bet on him.

Is it just me or did anyone else notice something slightly wrong with Da Un Jung's left leg during weigh ins. Looks like maybe he is hiding a left knee injury?

Can't be sure but this makes me worried about my bet on him.
Re watched it and didn't see anything.

10:00

There's a lot of flaws in his videos, of course knows much more than me about exercises. But 75% of his videos are just click baity thumbnails and, telling you you're doing it wrong with a big obtuse red X, much like what you seen on Instagram if you follow any sort of health/lifting tags or pages. "if you do pushup this way you're a dumbfuck" kind of stuff. Very knowledgeable, he just seems like a knob to me.

Out of curiosity, what exercises antagonise your rotator cufff? I've heard a few people have similar issues from various lateral raise movements but doing it straight arm instead of bent.

Care to elaborate on the flaws in his videos? He is not my favorite youtube page, but I completely disagree who his notion that its all baity thumbnails with no substance....its baity thumbnails with some decent advice lol.

Out of curiosity, what exercises antagonise your rotator cufff? I've heard a few people have similar issues from various lateral raise movements but doing it straight arm instead of bent.

To answer your question is hard, since the RTC involves a group of muscles which have contain countering movements to one another, i.e. subscap does internal rotation whereas teres minor and infraspinatus do external.

Then you got all the muscles that work with the RTC that do IR/ER as well.

Every tout is on Andrade. Almost everybody here is on Andrade. Yet the price is staying at -160. Who the fuck is betting Zhang? Every single person in China?

Hard to understand why Andrade isn’t more juiced. MMA markets are weird though, sometimes obvious value is obvious

Every tout is on Andrade. Almost everybody here is on Andrade. Yet the price is staying at -160. Who the fuck is betting Zhang? Every single person in China?

Hard to understand why Andrade isn’t more juiced. MMA markets are weird though, sometimes obvious value is obvious

And sometimes it's a trap. IDK...I favor Andrade but I'm not sure the line should be that much wider, if at all. Maybe I see things in Zhang that aren't there, but I think she can be competitive.

Also, if Andrade actually does decide to be more measured and the pace of this fight is slower than people think, it's going to drive the Andrade bettors up the wall. She needs to push the pace and try to overwhelm Zhang, it's who Andrade is. If she tries to play a technical game there's gonna be a bunch of boring, close rounds.

The fact that the fight is in China, has a nice looking record at a glance and being jacked probably helps even out the action is my guess.
Ever since @Naught2Sixty revealed gianni is on Andrade I've had knots in my stomach regarding my action on her.

And sometimes it's a trap. IDK...I favor Andrade but I'm not sure the line should be that much wider, if at all. Maybe I see things in Zhang that aren't there, but I think she can be competitive.

Also, if Andrade actually does decide to be more measured and the pace of this fight is slower than people think, it's going to drive the Andrade bettors up the wall. She needs to push the pace and try to overwhelm Zhang, it's who Andrade is. If she tries to play a technical game there's gonna be a bunch of boring, close rounds.

Andrade going at a slower pace is definitely the one thing that would make this dicey

But even then she has soooo many more advantages. Chin, power, wrestling, athleticism, cardio...Weili has 1” reach and craft on the ground that won’t get used bc of inferior wrestling.

Weili can win but she needs a few things to go right for her. Hard to see it being easy

The fact that the fight is in China, has a nice looking record at a glance and being jacked probably helps even out the action is my guess.
Ever since @Naught2Sixty revealed gianni is on Andrade I've had knots in my stomach regarding my action on her.

Same here. Gianni picking Andrade is making me nervous, but as someone told me earlier: Even a broken watch is right twice a day

Andrade going at a slower pace is definitely the one thing that would make this dicey

But even then she has soooo many more advantages. Chin, power, wrestling, athleticism, cardio...Weili has 1” reach and craft on the ground that won’t get used bc of inferior wrestling.

Weili can win but she needs a few things to go right for her. Hard to see it being easy

My view is that I won't knock a play on Andrade at all if someone sees value. I just think keeping the pre fight action smaller is probably prudent here. If Andrade is being aggressive and you can find a decent live line, then yeah drop a bomb on it. I'd stay cautious up until then though.

Barry's "One Play a Day" Pick for UFC ON ESPN+ 15: ANDRADE VS. ZHANG

dYdnUR9.png

- Barry

This might be the most drunk I've ever been getting ready to place bets. I might even be drunk enough to bet on the oriental.

yikes we got smoked lol who would have expected this shit ? congrats zhang. she looked better.

probably better to not go against these chinese fighters in china. their government probably puts microchips into their bodies lol.

I am obligated to come back to this thread and admit that I was horribly wrong!!!! My entire read on the Andrade vs. Zhang was off by a mile.

I was beyond shocked when Weili was brutally punishing Andrade like she stole money from her. And nobody who studied that much tape should be shocked from the results, you should be at least aware that it can happen. I was not even slightly aware. :(

Won on the main event not going the distance. Everything else bombed badly. Found myself needing a Scottish football team tomorrow to dig myself out a hole.

Had the instinct right initially but talked myself out of it. Oof.

Oh well.

Weili looked like vintage wanderlei out there fuck. Great performance. Would've liked to have bet her but i wanted a better price, no regrets since there were some question marks regarding how she would fare against top opposition/ someone who was as physically strong as her. She passed the test. Didn't play any other fight either, wasn't familiar with the fighters. looking forward to khabib vs dustin.

I woke up in time to see the co-main and main events go horribly. Can't make any excuses, I bet Soukhamthath and Andrade far too big. I liked the sides, no issues in making a bet if you see it that way. Even liked the under 4½ in the main event. Just got reckless going far too big considering the risk.

Back