UFN 157 on ESPN+ 15 Andrade vs Zhang

Yeah, I'll most likely just end up putting some money on fight doesn't go the distance @ -180

I just think Kenan is terrible, one of the worst fighters currently signed to the org in my opinion. I think it's a good spot for Krantz, who's a nice combination of power, wrestling and submissions.... and it's like +225 to boot. Seems worth a stab to me.

There's a lot of flaws in his videos, of course knows much more than me about exercises. But 75% of his videos are just click baity thumbnails and, telling you you're doing it wrong with a big obtuse red X, much like what you seen on Instagram if you follow any sort of health/lifting tags or pages. "if you do pushup this way you're a dumbfuck" kind of stuff. Very knowledgeable, he just seems like a knob to me.

Yeah some of his youtube stuff looks a little over saturated. He puts out alot of free stuff and doesn't overly market his paid stuff so I don't really mind. He reiterates alot of his advice and can be a little cringe worthy, but like you said he knows more about fitness than me and I'll take good advice where I can get it.

Looking Songs record and im wondering why only tapology shows that Brad Riddell loss? Was it a legit mma fight?

Looking Songs record and im wondering why only tapology shows that Brad Riddell loss? Was it a legit mma fight?

According to Wiki, Glory of Heroes is a kickboxing promotion. Still seems like a kinda bad loss since Song isn't much of a grappler.

According to Wiki, Glory of Heroes is a kickboxing promotion. Still seems like a kinda bad loss since Song isn't much of a grappler.

There is a clip in youtube about it and looks like it was mma. Song got finnished by a nice liver shot, so i don’t hold that against him.

Do you think Zhang gets it done ITD, Ascension? I can see an armbar or triangle choke.
Andrade will power bomb her skull through the mat if she tries either of those subs. 5% chance of RNC or Guillotine.

What two exercises do you do for your rotator cuff? I'm having a problem with my left shoulder at the moment and stretching out and warming up are helping but not curing.

I do the 90-degree dumbbell external rotation

https://www.bodybuilding.com/content/avoiding-a-bench-press-blowout-rotator-cuff-exercises.html

and

as well as the dumbbell front raise;

https://exrx.net/WeightExercises/DeltoidAnterior/DBFrontRaise

Start with a small amount of weight for both if you haven't done any auxiliary work for your rotator cuffs before.

There's a lot of flaws in his videos, of course knows much more than me about exercises. But 75% of his videos are just click baity thumbnails and, telling you you're doing it wrong with a big obtuse red X, much like what you seen on Instagram if you follow any sort of health/lifting tags or pages. "if you do pushup this way you're a dumbfuck" kind of stuff. Very knowledgeable, he just seems like a knob to me.

Out of curiosity, what exercises antagonise your rotator cufff? I've heard a few people have similar issues from various lateral raise movements but doing it straight arm instead of bent.

I can feel it with all pushing movements, but the most pain is if I raise my arm above my head

Recap: Barry's "One Play a Day"
xlElKH7.png
O8ihOtB.png
Record: 5W-3L Profit: $10.70 Starting Bankroll: $100

A lot of haters are DM'ing trying to poke holes at my betting strategy. Everything is posted including betting slips, up to date results, and most importantly, profitable winning value bets. I have not fudged one single bet or miscalculated any numbers in regards to Barry's profitability.

I'm not asking to be friends with ya'll, but at the very least give credit where credit is due. I'm not "like" begging either. My picks are making people here money, provided they tail my value bets. I do not charge a tipper's fee nor am I peddling a touting service.

Please give recognition to yours truly for all the effort, time and grueling handicapping I do in order to give you these picks while updating and maintaining my "One Play a Day" MMA betting system.

May have to rethink this if I keep getting nasty messages calling into question my handicapping.

With that in mind, I will have another value pick coming.

- Barry

Do you think Zhang gets it done ITD, Ascension? I can see an armbar or triangle choke.

Switched sides because frankly I don’t know what happens but yes that’s what I envisioned when I was on Zhang.

I like the under 4½ at -117 for the main event. These ladies are going to bring it and for specious reasoning, what was the last title fight that went the distance?

I can feel it with all pushing movements, but the most pain is if I raise my arm above my head

Sounds like what I was experiencing. Eventually got an MRI and had a torn Labum. I'm currently trying to rehab it and not go under the knife. Shoulders are tricky especially after 40(I'm 45)

Was able to FINALLY pull off a chest and back day(very light) after 2 months of not being able to work out either.

The only plus in all this is my legs are getting insanely strong and have never looked better.

Be really careful man. You seem to have something brewing in that shoulder

Also Apple, can you perform a one arm curl with that arm? I got to a point where I could not curl 10 lbs with my bad shoulder/arm, but if I had support(preacher curl) I had no problem. So the problem was not my bicep, but my shoulder.

Also put both your arms to your sides. And raise your forearms up with thumbs in the air(like fonzi) then with your elbows still tucked to your sides, move your arms away from your sides(still keeping your elbows pinned to your body. If you feel it in your shoulder or have EXTREMELY limited movement on that side you probably have a problem

Last edited:
I like the under 4½ at -117 for the main event. These ladies are going to bring it and for specious reasoning, what was the last title fight that went the distance?

Three weeks ago, Shevchenko-Carmouche and the one before that Holloway-Edgar. I get your point though and I'm also on the U4.5.

Su Mudaerji submitted three times in his three losses. Souk at ATT now, maybe they give him a smart takedown and submission game plan even though this seems like a kickboxing fight on paper. Souk by submission +525, putting something on that.

Su Mudaerji submitted three times in his three losses. Souk at ATT now, maybe they give him a smart takedown and submission game plan even though this seems like a kickboxing fight on paper. Souk by submission +525, putting something on that.
Mudaerji wins by submission 16.00. souk slow to react to some triangles he was being put in. could easily see him being subbed. dont normally look for props but im gonna play this

Mudaerji wins by submission 16.00. souk slow to react to some triangles he was being put in. could easily see him being subbed. dont normally look for props but im gonna play this
Throwing money away. Your call.

I expect you east coast degenerates to be up at 3am on sherdog ready for low level mma and wmma

I expect you east coast degenerates to be up at 3am on sherdog ready for low level mma and wmma
I'm about as hardcore as they come having never missed a UFC card since the infamous TUF Finale in 2005. But I need a decent night's sleep. I'll get up about 7:30 am and hope to catch the co-main and main events live and then will go back to watch the rest of the card in time for starting boxing in the afternoon.

Back