UMA Custom 16oz Gloves

5a4d7S.jpg

uaBNDV.jpg

Wow, that's the most colorful and biggest gloves I've ever seen. Who wears these? :) (no offense)

You mean the weight as far as biggest? My money is on Gus lol

Yes. Those are mine :)

These are the colors from the Brazilian flag.

100 for custom gloves is decent. How much was the shipping though?
Wrinkles are quite big, even considering the light use these gloves got.

The quality looks excellent and the price is fantastic as well.

Is there a place to view or order their in-stock gloves? Would love to try a pair of their base model without having to wait 5-8 weeks.

100 for custom gloves is decent. How much was the shipping though?
Wrinkles are quite big, even considering the light use these gloves got.

I think its just white to be honest, everything shows up on white which is why its so unpopular. Blood on my white Reyes will not come out no matter what, they are forever stained pink in a small area.

I dont think the shipping was more than 10-20 bucks.

The quality looks excellent and the price is fantastic as well.

Is there a place to view or order their in-stock gloves? Would love to try a pair of their base model without having to wait 5-8 weeks.

Yeah the quality is top notch brother, right now I believe they are strickly doing customs. But I am not 100% sure on this, im sure that you would be happy with them tho! You and I seem to like/love the same kinda gear.

here is their FB: https://www.facebook.com/uni.ma.73

and they do have an ebay store, just search it, i dont think im allowed to post ebay links? either way.

Yeah the quality is top notch brother, right now I believe they are strickly doing customs. But I am not 100% sure on this, im sure that you would be happy with them tho! You and I seem to like/love the same kinda gear.

here is their FB: https://www.facebook.com/uni.ma.73

and they do have an ebay store, just search it, i dont think im allowed to post ebay links? either way.

He can just do a search: universal.martial.arts

Cant forget the periods....lol.

I contacted them through eBay and you're right Strat.....all customs. You can infact choose the gloves they show on eBay but you still have to pick your size and padding type and liner....so still somewhat custom.

I think its just white to be honest, everything shows up on white which is why its so unpopular. Blood on my white Reyes will not come out no matter what, they are forever stained pink in a small area.

I dont think the shipping was more than 10-20 bucks.

Thanx bro. So how much the shipping was (just to be fair to those who offer free shipping)?

Beautiful gloves, just received my first pair of UMA's yesterday. Let me tell you...these guys work fast for custom gloves. I was quoted for a 2 week build and 4-5 day ship, the gloves were constructed in 2 weeks with updates and photos and arrived at my house from Pakistan to California in 2 business days! So for those of you that can't wait, you have to give them a try!

Yeah i think guys that placed orders eith uma will be very pleased

Back