UMA Custom 16oz Gloves

v5aQbr.jpg

C7urWF.jpg

dFMcth.jpg

2QaKAB.png
If these are for Elvis, I'll wait till they are on eBay for the white ones.

yeah they are indeed Elvis' The white red and gold are definitely amazing. But he usually sells his gloves exactly what he paid for them.

Beautiful gloves, just received my first pair of UMA's yesterday. Let me tell you...these guys work fast for custom gloves. I was quoted for a 2 week build and 4-5 day ship, the gloves were constructed in 2 weeks with updates and photos and arrived at my house from Pakistan to California in 2 business days! So for those of you that can't wait, you have to give them a try!

Thank you Mate for Liking our product and service.

That black/white/bronze is badass. Needs the angry horsehead logo though. I would buy a pair of those today!!!!

Do it and quit messing around with badboy and everlast!

That black/white/bronze is badass. Needs the angry horsehead logo though. I would buy a pair of those today!!!!

Glad you like my gloves! haha

Listen to Strat and drink the Kool-Aid!

These guys take feedback very well, and the flat fee for unlimited customization is a plus as well.

Do it and quit messing around with badboy and everlast!

I dont mess with Everest....they were 30 bucks marked down from 99. Had to try them....as for Bad Boy......well I like the products so they will never be totally out....lol.

they copied my colors!
But the logo is awesome as well!

Another outstanding job from UMA.

The colors are the easy part!
I think youll love em.

Those are awesome. I've been really liking my customs. I want to order another pair with a custom logo and not just colors, but can't justify the cost right now.

Back