Uncle Creepy gets slapped at Rizin weigh ins. Punches back.

Hey hey. She's a human being dude. No need to call her an ape. Yes, she should not be fighting small grandmothers, lol, but she can't help her size. God did that.
yeah, god did that.......

Gabi could probably DDT both of those manlets at the same damn time.

That Cup of Noodles mascot just cracks me up everytime...

Gabi Garcia, who is basically the size of Brock Lesnar and sounds like Louis Armstrong

UFC discussion
giphy.gif

Well, that's got me hyped the fight :eek: I'll be contrary and root for Slappy, whoeverthefuck he is!

WAR SLAPPY!

Hey hey. She's a human being dude. No need to call her an ape. Yes, she should not be fighting small grandmothers, lol, but she can't help her size. God did that.
No hey hey hey

Gabi Garcia has no fault there isn't a single woman in the entire world that is in her weight class.

People here talk about freak athletes, well, mma has the freakiest women athlete in the world.

Gabi could probably DDT both of those manlets at the same damn time.
She's our best chance at a live-on-air death in MMA. I've given up all hope that Cyborg can give us this gift.

Kape is an idiot, you don't smack a guy in the back of the head like that.
In my opinion, these two dipshits deserve each other. Manel and Ian double KO each other I'd be ecstatic.

Ian gets smacked, yet it’s his fault for hitting back?

I'm pretty sure cowboy is "crackhead" autocorrected, but whatever. This shit is hilarious. What a miserable life. smh. lol

Gabi Garcia has no fault there isn't a single woman in the entire world that is in her weight class.

People here talk about freak athletes, well, mma has the freakiest women athlete in the world.

Please.

She probably has higher test levels than Brock Lesnar

Ian gets smacked, yet it’s his fault for hitting back?
No. But, it's his fault that he wasted several opportunities to get his life together over the years and now he is fighting in Rizin.

From the drug addiction. To the "funds" set up to help him get back on his feet on "that other MMA forum". To the arrests. To the various bullshit over the years. Just a bum.

yeah, god did that.......

While she is obviously on roids, she also comes from a family of giants - her sister doesnt do any kind of athletic activities and is of comparable size, if she worked out seriously she would probably be bigger than Gabi.

Pics of sister:

198704691.jpg

Sister on the left:

12357908_1657123117878702_723982883_n.jpg

Gabi Garcia, who is basically the size of Brock Lesnar and sounds like Louis Armstrong
That cup o noodles looks regular sized next to Gabi.

And... “what a wonderful world.”

Back