Uncle Creepy gets slapped at Rizin weigh ins. Punches back.

"Nobody Cares About German MMA"

"I felt healthy and I decided I wanted to leave the UFC"

"Alistair-Lite won't stop talking"

<{danawhoah}><codychoke>{<BJPeen}

While she is obviously on roids, she also comes from a family of giants - her sister doesnt do any kind of athletic activities and is of comparable size, if she worked out seriously she would probably be bigger than Gabi.

Pics of sister:

198704691.jpg

Sister on the left:

12357908_1657123117878702_723982883_n.jpg
Honestly, her sister is attractive. She deserves the D.

Yeah I think your one of the only people to call uncle creepy a douche. From what I have heard, Hes a bit of a hot head but has done a lot of good things around his community. Hes also a great fighter, it sucks he was so injury prone. Feel free to take your long hate rant elsewhere bud.

Ian McCall is a cool dude, met him in Lemoore at a PFC event. He was just chillin at a vendors table chatting it up with fans buying shirts. Nothing special or official just being a normal dude while those that recognized him (such as myself) went full fan girl and he just kept it cool.

Yeah I think your one of the only people to call uncle creepy a douche. From what I have heard, Hes a bit of a hot head but has done a lot of good things around his community. Hes also a great fighter, it sucks he was so injury prone. Feel free to take your long hate rant elsewhere bud.
  • Former drug addict (failed many times to get clean)
  • Former drug dealer
  • Gotten into several feuds with fighters and "community members"
  • Squandered UFC deal, many times over
  • Perpetual beggar, always broke, always broken
  • Always talking shit about fighters in his weight class, never winning any top-tier fights.
  • Taking my "hate rant" to this thread. Thanks for showing up. lol

Ian McCall is a cool dude, met him in Lemoore at a PFC event. He was just chillin at a vendors table chatting it up with fans buying shirts. Nothing special or official just being a normal dude while those that recognized him (such as myself) went full fan girl and he just kept it cool.
I'm glad to hear he is not selling or using drugs with MMA fans anymore? What do you want me to say?

Takada looking very handsome especially given his age, however wearing a tie bar with a waistcoat is a bigger offense than his PRIDE career.

Hey hey. She's a human being dude. No need to call her an ape. Yes, she should not be fighting small grandmothers, lol, but she can't help her size. God did that.

god gave her the height, but a gram of test a week gave her the rest....

McCall is gonna get messed up. Kape is huge for him. He needs to wrestle to win, that’s his only shot. Can somebody please tell me how I can watch and approximately what time this will be broadcasted?

I think it’s like $20 for a stream online. Starts tonight at 1AM ET

i can't wait for horiguchi to make mccall look fuckin stupid. Assuming they both get past their nobody opponents.
Gabriel Oliveira is 10-0, just KO'd UFC's top 15 ranked Kawajiri. He's a threat, plus will have 4-5 inches of height.

• Former drug addict (failed many times to get clean)
  • Former drug dealer
  • Gotten into several feuds with fighters and "community members"
  • Squandered UFC deal, many times over
  • Perpetual beggar, always broke, always broken
  • Always talking shit about fighters in his weight class, never winning any top-tier fights.
  • Taking my "hate rant" to this thread. Thanks for showing up. lol
Or u can just admit u hate Ian for fucking your family members or whatever reason that is

Do I care if some fighters a drug dealer or used drug? Nope! And all the other shit u listed is ridiculous, sounds like ur a saint or some shit, post your resume and let us judge!

It's a fight game bitch! It's not like he's running for the next president! So stfu! I could care less, whatever Ian does is his life, no one else should judge him, just because he's done something in his life doesn't mean he shouldn't punch back after getting smack in the head! I'm glad he did!

So fuck off TS

Back