Uncle Creepy gets slapped at Rizin weigh ins. Punches back.

B1EHryuCcAA-dJJ.jpg

is this cup nooddle thing for real???

thing looks like a chinese guy dressed up in a constume

Wow. Imagine actually being so dumb you think Gabi Garcia is the freakiest female athlete in the world.
If she wanted, she is capable of breaking your pelvis bone while fucking you to death, and you couldn't even do nothing about it.

Moving this post to worldwide is greatst injustice. EVer.

tumblr_p12pteHoqz1w8hhylo1_500.jpg

4ed2f7dbfc62f953a0090ede2bb22839.jpg

Don’t really see how you can be made at Ian for this one. Pretty natural reaction to getting slapped

That guy deserved to get hit. He slapped him in the head, so he had it coming. McCall did nothing wrong in that exchange.

I thought the "Gabi fighting a grandma" quotes were just people giving her shit for being a giant "enhanced" woman, and beating up smaller opponents.... didnt realize she's actually fighting a 53 year old woman! WTF?!

AND then misses weight by 26 POUNDS?! Then says she missed weight cuz she only got to Japan a day earlier....

She is literally a giant cheater. Disgusting.

Sucks Horiguchi is fighting bigger guys- but should still be competitive.

McCall was well within his rights to slap that fool for slapping him. What is wrong with you people?

• Former drug addict (failed many times to get clean)
  • Former drug dealer
  • Gotten into several feuds with fighters and "community members"
  • Squandered UFC deal, many times over
  • Perpetual beggar, always broke, always broken
  • Always talking shit about fighters in his weight class, never winning any top-tier fights.
  • Taking my "hate rant" to this thread. Thanks for showing up. lol
Former gang member? HAHAHA. He lives in huntington beac and I know people that went to high school with him. Theres no gangs in OC. Selling weed isnt drug dealing. He is also the only one to be very competitive with DJ, many even thought he may have won. I know this is a troll thread but I just like to stand up for people who like to bash others on the internet throwing around false accusations.

Jesus subcontracted Gods roid business back in 0 b.c. I guess he lives in brazil nowadays

tumblr_ln3o0wPH6x1qkjhhyo1_r1_500.jpg

honest: At this point Gabbi lost her last female appeal for good. Big mistake as she will just be an ugly ass shemale the rest of her life. She has to be dumb as a rock to continue roiding like this.

Nothing wrong with what Ian did and I hope he beats the shit out of that douche..Lmfao@Gabbi fighting another old lady.Wtf they must want to see that roided freak kill an old lady.

Former gang member? HAHAHA. He lives in huntington beac and I know people that went to high school with him. Theres no gangs in OC. Selling weed isnt drug dealing. He is also the only one to be very competitive with DJ, many even thought he may have won. I know this is a troll thread but I just like to stand up for people who like to bash others on the internet throwing around false accusations.

Mate, he was part of a group of rich-ass wankers (he's admitted this freely) who would go round like a pack filming themselves stamping on random kids' heads on the pavement having jumped them in front of their girlfriends. When he talks about these days, he has a sense of pride/smugness about him. He's a gigantic wanker of a human being. One of these kids got brain damage. Rob Emerson is another c*nt involved with him.

That aside, he was in the right here with the guy he's fighiting this weekend.

Seems Ian is getting a warm welcome into Rizin. Pretty quick jab too.

this was already posted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back