Elections Uncle Joe Almost Came Off The Leash. His Handlers Cut the Feed

RTLyf2A.jpg

LOL! What the fuck dude!

Rofl.

Remind me how many felonies and misdemeanors Trump was charged with and convicted of? Was it none? I forget, maybe you can help me out here.

Did Russia forget to "hack" the 2020 elections to make Trump win this time too?

Imagine being so delusional.
Since the OLC opinion was that a sitting president is immune from criminal prosecution, not being charged is meaningless, because he couldn't be charged.

The only cheating found so far was by Republicans. Trump tried to sabotage the USPS, multiple Trump loving Republicans found committing fraud, stacking the SCOTUS, and then attempting to strong arm governors and secs of state.

Only STILL to lose

<Dany07>
Don't forget storming the capitol!

Oh...of course that was Antifa, trying to make them look bad...

Ok bud, we admit it.

There was multi-swing state conspiracy to cheat you guys by tens of millions of fake votes. Biden, hugo Chavez, the deep state, RINOS, and a cabal of cannibal child raping democrats all planned it out. Planned a pandemic, Burned ballots, stuff ballot boxes, used armies of dead voters, bribed officials, hacks voting machines, abducted voting machines, faked pipe bursts, printed ballots, shredded ballots. All the bat shit insane conspiracies conservatives have been bitching they were victims of are true yet we got away with all of it and you can’t prove a thing. You’re are the biggest victims since the slaves. You deserve all the pity.

Does that finally satisfy the right’s victim complex?
Maybe give them a participation trophy and a cookie too. Despite their claims of not being snowflakes they're shockingly fragile. Look at this thread...it's March for God's sake. Rudy had nothing. Went 1-64 in court.

Maybe give them a participation trophy and a cookie too. Despite their claims of not being snowflakes they're shockingly fragile. Look at this thread...it's March for God's sake. Rudy had nothing. Went 1-64 in court.

telling them they are right makes them look even more pathetic.

They cancelled the state of the union even - it is unprecedented, and in these dire times when we need "healing"..

No one “cancelled” the State of the Union. Obviously, you are a troll, but I should hope no one believes that. First year Presidents normally do not give a SOTU. I’m guessing you picked up that garbage on Social Media.
Plenty of things to be critical of POTUS Biden on so far. Not giving a State of the Union and stealing an election are 2 criticisms that have no merit.

The rest of your post was just inflammatory trolling. It got a few likes from the typical suspects, though I was disappointed to see @PainIsLIfe among them. If you’re listening, you used to be a good poster. I can’t wrap my head around how an election in a foreign country has apparently deprived you of any sense.

No one “cancelled” the State of the Union. Obviously, you are a troll, but I should hope no one believes that. First year Presidents normally do not give a SOTU. I’m guessing you picked up that garbage on Social Media.
Plenty of things to be critical of POTUS Biden on so far. Not giving a State of the Union and stealing an election are 2 criticisms that have no merit.

The rest of your post was just inflammatory trolling. It got a few likes from the typical suspects, though I was disappointed to see @PainIsLIfe among them. If you’re listening, you used to be a good poster. I can’t wrap my head around how an election in a foreign country has apparently deprived you of any sense.

I read it as a joke.

Edit: and I live in the states.

The golf thing always cracked me up. Now, I’m 100% sure this doesn’t apply to Trump, but if I’m
POTUS, and no one else was allowed on the course, I could finish 18 holes in 3 hours. So, at the course at 6 AM done by 9 AM. 2 days a week. Wouldn’t necessarily be that big of a deal.

He cheated to win, there is no way he got 20 million more votes than Obama.

Face it: The 81 million votes he got say almost nothing about Biden as a candidate. They say almost everything about the historically horrible and dangerous shit stain of a president that was Donald John Trump.

he has more EO than days it office...fucking fascist

What was that line from republicans kept spouting when they wouldn't vote on Obama's justice picks and shut down the supreme court for a year for political advantage...."elections have consequences"?

Yeah, well it looks like elections have consequences.

Back