Social Unhealthy Obsession or Habit

I mean nicotine has a higher addiction potency than heroin. My gf switched to those extremely addictive pens with flavors so now shes sitting on a mountain of fucking ice cola, pineapple, passion fruit, mango etc pens trying to lure me in but I'm an old fashioned rolled cigarette guy.

I'm not touching that fruity shit but it's kinda cute if she's showing off her newest "shitty" addition.
Lmao, don't do it sir.

Lmao, don't do it sir.
I tried them but I really prefer my self destructive ego projection. Kid of the nineties I guess. Smoking cigarettes, drinking good wine out of a bottle while everyone is drinking their shitty beers.

I'm quite resistant. I also know the fucking downward spiral of being an addict to those pens buying more and more to check flavors and be in fear that you end up without your shitty pen.

Fuck them!

Weed, Nicotine and alcohol as well as frequently masturbating about midgets.

I don't know what order to quit them though.

As a certified Shertherapist though I recommend you find a midget to date and figure it out.

I tried them but I really prefer my self destructive ego projection. Kid of the nineties I guess. Smoking cigarettes, drinking good wine out of a bottle while everyone is drinking their shitty beers.

I'm quite resistant. I also know the fucking downward spiral of being an addict to those pens buying more and more to check flavors and be in fear that you end up without your shitty pen.

Fuck them!

Yup, definitely fuck them sir.

I go on a coke binge every two months or so and it's out of control. I finally I have to quit using it. It's just too much financially and health wise. The high is not worth it anymore. Too risky, could end up dead if I continue.
Yeah it's great at first when you can control it. If you dance with the devil long enough he's going to step on your toes. Quit before you wind up in a crack house once or twice a week

I havent done cigs for a long long time, but there was a guy that came to my house that was smoking

stuff smelled like the finest aroma in north america........

wanted it so bad.

Yeah its weird how something thats so bad can feel so good...even off a smell sir lol.

Every couple years I get addicted to caffeine, phasing it out currently. Probably one of the worst health addictions and it's skyrocketed in the last 10 years. Not only are the side effects bad but at the end of the day it's masking the true problem. Why do you crave or need it everyday ? Poor diet ? Poor sleep ? Poor mental/physical health ? Address your issues and you won't need it.

In some cases it can actually mask serious issues (my dad and my soon to be ex wife both abuse caffeine to mask undiagnosed depression). In their case it's a double-edged sword because it makes their depression better in the morning but then it makes their afternoon anxiety spike

I go on a coke binge every two months or so and it's out of control. I finally I have to quit using it. It's just too much financially and health wise. The high is not worth it anymore. Too risky, could end up dead if I continue.
How much we talking? A couple grams?

I think kicking a midget is mean, but under certain circumstances it's OK to toss one.

My unhealthy habits are greting angry over things that don't matter in the grand scheme of things and excessive pessimism.

I know some places where you can dropkick some midgets for a price, are you in Asia?
Does it have to be a dropkick? Seems kind of wasteful to go gaining all that air for a target so close to the ground.

Reactions: Zer
Back