Social University of Florida fires all DEI employees, halts contracts

Should american education move away from DEI initiatives?

• Yes, they are toxic for society.

Votes: 86 89.6%
  • No, they are good for society.

Votes: 10 10.4%

• Total voters
Not unexpected.
FL has already bastardized the teaching of African American history, banned AP African American studies, passed Don’t Say Gay to marginalize and silence LGBTQ students (and immediately proved it was never “AbOuT the ChiLdReN” by expanding it to all grades K-12 and then trying to bring into the workplace where adults are employed), engaged in widespread book bannings to scrub books with queer characters and characters of color, enacted restrictive abortion bans to deprive women of bodily autonomy and healthcare freedom…

Cruelty, racism, homophobia, and fear are the hallmarks of DeSantis and the FL Republicans’ policies. Fuck every single one of them.
Fuck every single one of these exaggerations.

And the Panthers have won more conferences titles than the Leafs all-time.
Yeah and I love anything that irks leafs fans but the kitty cats can stay in second place. ( even though they have a really good chance this year, and I imagine they’ll be in the finals.)

I love the videos asking the liberal kids on campus if they would be cool if Florida had to "diversify" their football team with equal Whites to Blacks and they all said no "That wouldn't be fair"....laughing
Why is that funny?
Whites can play football too.
Have you ever heard of Tom Brady?

tbh admin brings in more money than researchers most of the time

Where do you think donations come from?
You are retarded. People donate because of the research and educational work faculty do. Researchers bring in grant money. Faculty drive demand for students. Sure admin types ask for money, but they are the used car salespeople of our universities.

Not unexpected.
FL has already bastardized the teaching of African American history, banned AP African American studies, passed Don’t Say Gay to marginalize and silence LGBTQ students (and immediately proved it was never “AbOuT the ChiLdReN” by expanding it to all grades K-12 and then trying to bring into the workplace where adults are employed), engaged in widespread book bannings to scrub books with queer characters and characters of color, enacted restrictive abortion bans to deprive women of bodily autonomy and healthcare freedom…

Cruelty, racism, homophobia, and fear are the hallmarks of DeSantis and the FL Republicans’ policies. Fuck every single one of them.
Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

Did you just try and shove above of Shapiro vids down my throat? Was Tucker taking a day off from your right click paste? Bannon? Alex Jones?

It’s a major problem when people on one side just laugh at sources that aren’t from their own echo chamber instead of evaluating each point.

Haha, NY Post!
Haha, Megyn Kelly!
Haha, WSJ opinion section!

It says the fired employees go to the top of the pile for real jobs at the university. What makes you so sure that minorities wouldn't be qualified or able to do a real job?
Because minorities are too stupid and inept to succeed without help from the white man

I have spent the last 7 years immersed in University life as both my kids are in College. My daughter is now in Grad School at her 3rd University. My son is now at his second school. I can tell you that there is absolutely NO need for these DEI positions. Universities are all about inclusion without it being forced. There are groups and clubs for every dam thing. Not to mention many minorities often go to school for free. The professors at every one of these schools are very diverse, almost too diverse. Both my kids have dropped classes because the professor barely speaks English. In an advanced Math or Physics class that can be a problem. We all see what is happening in the Ivy League schools where DEI is front and forward. DEI is only meant for certain races and genders. Asian? Sorry, not for you. Jewish? Nope, take a walk.

Fuck every single one of these exaggerations.
Never been to Florida, has no interest in visiting, yet rages while spreading lies

FL has already bastardized the teaching of African American history, banned AP African American studies, passed Don’t Say Gay to marginalize and silence LGBTQ students (and immediately proved it was never “AbOuT the ChiLdReN” by expanding it to all grades K-12 and then trying to bring into the workplace where adults are employed), engaged in widespread book bannings to scrub books with queer characters and characters of color, enacted restrictive abortion bans to deprive women of bodily autonomy and healthcare freedom…Cruelty, racism, homophobia, and fear are the hallmarks of DeSantis and the FL Republicans’ policies. Fuck every single one of them.

Should american education move away from DEI initiatives?​

*HELL Yes, they are toxic for society. - 85.7%

Not very persuasive, however, an unmitigated display of aggression and trenchancy. This level of vitriol, is why the Democrat party is a massive failure in my state, and it stains the politics all over our nation. The end game you are pushing isn't going to work out in yours, or anyone else's favor. That's worth mentioning at this point

You're in the minority, and the division and rage you are perpetrating here is getting noticed more and more every day around the United States.

I think I speak for everyone who voted with me

giphy.gif

Back