Media *UPDATE*Khabib in Nigeria Helping out..

oh mb! he posted it on social media, so he's definitely showing off his moral superiority!
fuck off lol he doesnt have to prove anything to anyone

What IS 100% true is that he is helping people while you're sitting on ur ass criticizing him for it lol. thats all i see, i dont really care what possible ulterior motive he had for helping them because you can never really know for sure.

oh mb! he posted it on social media, so he's definitely showing off his moral superiority!
fuck off lol he doesnt have to prove anything to anyone

What IS 100% true is that he is helping people while you're sitting on ur ass criticizing him for it lol. thats all i see, i dont really care what possible ulterior motive he had for helping them because you can never really know for sure.
Lol you went from this bottom post to the 2 hour rant on the above post attempting to cover you got caught add to the childish temper tantrum only a coward would do

Enjoy being you. Loser
lol khabib did not post this or send it to ariel tho
keep trying to find ways to undermine anything he does, it makes u seem very intelligent

Lol you went from this bottom post to the 2 hour rant on the above post attempting to cover you got caught add to the childish temper tantrum only a coward would do

Enjoy being you. Loser
4 lines is considered a 2 hour rant and a childish temper tantrum on sherdog? wp

What bothers me now here is that you don't even seem to be bothering to read what I write.

Me: "Many will point to systemic issues that lead to these horrible #'s. I don't totally discard that at all..."

You: (In a sarcastic tone) "Obviously there's no societal reasons that lead to this..." both preceded and followed by other inflammatory dramatic stuff that add nothing to the discussion. I mean, you literally ignored me SPECIFICALLY acknowledging what you are referencing!

If you have specific solutions from a societal standpoint that would lead to less young black men murdering each other, I'm all ears believe me. If you want to believe that purely disenfranchisement is to blame...okay? Want to believe there is no culture of violence? Fine. Not my place to tell you what and what not to believe. I hope it changes, and maybe different policy is one of the answers. But doesn't personal responsibility factor in at all? Or no...its simply external factors, end of story?

Again, look around the globe and see that it is EVERY developed western nation meddling to varying degrees. The argument of "But...but...America does it more and worse" is horsehit. Most of the time its coalitions with all of our allies involved in some capacity. And its disingenuous bullshit acting like you can roast the US and shrug about the rest simply because we have more resources to allocate to this shit.

Yes, you mention systemic issues and then go on to say they're just a danger to themselves. Which shows that you don't think those systemic issues have much to do with the prevalence of black on black crime.

Do I have solutions from a societal standpoint? Of course not. There's nothing I can do that will make Americans less racist.

To "varying degrees".

Tell me.... when has Canada ever invaded anybody? When has Canada ignored the U.N. to invade someone? How many times has Canada poured money into terrorist groups to promote regime change?
When has Canada used nuclear weapons? Or chemical weapons?

Yes, you mention systemic issues and then go on to say they're just a danger to themselves. Which shows that you don't think those systemic issues have much to do with the prevalence of black on black crime.

Do I have solutions from a societal standpoint? Of course not. There's nothing I can do that will make Americans less racist.

To "varying degrees".

Tell me.... when has Canada ever invaded anybody? When has Canada ignored the U.N. to invade someone? How many times has Canada poured money into terrorist groups to promote regime change?
When has Canada used nuclear weapons? Or chemical weapons?

Okay...so your assertion is quite simply that racism is to blame for black on black crime? And you have zero answers as to how we go about fixing it? And personal responsibility among those actually pulling the trigger is a non-factor. Am I misrepresenting your stance? Because that sure sounds like your assertion.

Canada has sent troops (sometimes just special operators) and given monetary aid (and has publicly supported) many of the US forays that you are decrying. You want to bypass judgement on that because they aren't necessarily spearheading things. That's garbage to me. If it is moral objections you have, you should be outraged at anyone involved. Hell, you should hold the Canadian government accountable as though they are allied with terrorists, if you truly believe that's what the US is. But you won't. Kind of obvious why, too.

Okay...so your assertion is quite simply that racism is to blame for black on black crime? And you have zero answers as to how we go about fixing it? And personal responsibility among those actually pulling the trigger is a non-factor. Am I misrepresenting your stance? Because that sure sounds like your assertion.

Canada has sent troops (sometimes just special operators) and given monetary aid (and has publicly supported) many of the US forays that you are decrying. You want to bypass judgement on that because they aren't necessarily spearheading things. That's garbage to me. If it is moral objections you have, you should be outraged at anyone involved. Hell, you should hold the Canadian government accountable as though they are allied with terrorists, if you truly believe that's what the US is. But you won't. Kind of obvious why, too.

Racism and systemic discrimination certainly is certainly a large factor. And what do you want me to say about fixing it? That I have some sort of magic formula? There isn't one that doesn't involve a large percentage of your population not being racist anymore or undoing the last few centuries of your treatment of blacks and minorities.

So you're equating a few 'special operators' with full-blown invasions and regime changes. Gotcha. And people did hold the Canadian government accountable with much of it.... which is why we pulled out of Iraq and did not join the "fight" in Syria.

Racism and systemic discrimination certainly is certainly a large factor. And what do you want me to say about fixing it? That I have some sort of magic formula? There isn't one that doesn't involve a large percentage of your population not being racist anymore or undoing the last few centuries of your treatment of blacks and minorities.

So you're equating a few 'special operators' with full-blown invasions and regime changes. Gotcha. And people did hold the Canadian government accountable with much of it.... which is why we pulled out of Iraq and did not join the "fight" in Syria.

So...you still haven't answered whether you believe personal accountability also plays a role. Are you asserting that "systemic racism" and 200 years of "people being racist" is the reason for the high murder rate of young black men at the hands of other young black men? You seem to be dancing around the question. How can there ever be real discussion on how to help fix the problem when the mindset is to simply point vaguely to historical racism? Absolutely there are racists here (and not just white people). It's sad and awful that people have that mindset. But you can't explain away a real problem with vague references to systemic racism. So again, does personal accountability also play a role? Yes or no, simple question.

As for your country: you have asserted that the US is among the worst in terms of global meddling, invasions, supporting terror, etc. You've dismissed away your country aiding this stuff because it's "just a few operators" etc. So the scale is different. But...if you truly believe America is so evil, the fact that your country is so closely aligned with us should have you trying to throw out every politician that ever votes for anything that continues a relationship with the evildoers to your south. You should not trade with us...ever. You should be attempting to cut off all ties and not associate with us one bit. Because by continuing to trade and be so closely aligned with us, you are essentially funding all these awful endeavors that you are loudly decrying. You are complicit. There's no way you have intimate knowledge of these heinous acts and your politicians don't, so they cannot claim ignorance.

In fact, I'm assuming you pay taxes. Which means your $ is used by your government to strengthen relations with the US. Which means you are knowingly funding a government that aligns itself with the brutal barbarians here. Do you feel moral culpability for that?

In fact, I'm assuming you pay taxes.

Classic mistake.

You're talking to a brainlet parroting talking points about "systemic" racism to excuse blacks killing blacks at insane rates for status and shoes.

Since he's Canadian, chances are he's a NEET "resisting" Western culture, which ironically made it possible for him to be a NEET in the first place, type his invalid opinion on a computer, have a heated home, and modern medicine making sure his useless life extends well into his 80s for no other reason than existing (aka universal human rights, another product of Western civilization).

@PEDS Help me Post you ever lived anywhere but the West? Try visiting a few shitholes outside of tourist resorts, the "oppression" you think blacks are experiencing in the US will quickly fade in light of what you see. You need some serious perspective instead of parroting Trudeau's teenage diary notes.

Classic mistake.

You're talking to a brainlet parroting talking points about "systemic" racism to excuse blacks killing blacks at insane rates for status and shoes.

Since he's Canadian, chances are he's a NEET "resisting" Western culture, which ironically made it possible for him to be a NEET in the first place, type his invalid opinion on a computer, have a heated home, and modern medicine making sure his useless life extends well into his 80s for no other reason than existing (aka universal human rights, another product of Western civilization).

@PEDS Help me Post you ever lived anywhere but the West? Try visiting a few shitholes outside of tourist resorts, the "oppression" you think blacks are experiencing in the US will quickly fade in light of what you see. You need some serious perspective instead of parroting Trudeau's teenage diary notes.

Do they have sales tax in Canada? I'm sure he's bought a Noam Chomsky book or something that he paid taxes on. Which would make him culpable of funding his government which in turn aligns itself with us devils to the south.

**shrug**

Do they have sales tax in Canada? I'm sure he's bought a Noam Chomsky book or something that he paid taxes on. Which would make him culpable of funding his government which in turn aligns itself with us devils to the south.

**shrug**

Good point, but I doubt he has read any books.

He has bought American products though, so in essence the entire world is funding the American war machine.

Lol the systemic destruction of @PEDS Help me Post was brutal I would hate to be on an argument with @mkess101 unless i was 100 percent sure I knew wtf i was talking about and that it wasn't my troll threads

I think human kind originated from the place, but now they are so poor and can't even get drinking water.

They have found homosapien fossils much older than African elsewhere. You've been sold a lie.

Yeah yeah good on him, but jesus fucking christ is there even anything less interesting going on in the world of MMA right now

So...you still haven't answered whether you believe personal accountability also plays a role. Are you asserting that "systemic racism" and 200 years of "people being racist" is the reason for the high murder rate of young black men at the hands of other young black men? You seem to be dancing around the question. How can there ever be real discussion on how to help fix the problem when the mindset is to simply point vaguely to historical racism? Absolutely there are racists here (and not just white people). It's sad and awful that people have that mindset. But you can't explain away a real problem with vague references to systemic racism. So again, does personal accountability also play a role? Yes or no, simple question.

As for your country: you have asserted that the US is among the worst in terms of global meddling, invasions, supporting terror, etc. You've dismissed away your country aiding this stuff because it's "just a few operators" etc. So the scale is different. But...if you truly believe America is so evil, the fact that your country is so closely aligned with us should have you trying to throw out every politician that ever votes for anything that continues a relationship with the evildoers to your south. You should not trade with us...ever. You should be attempting to cut off all ties and not associate with us one bit. Because by continuing to trade and be so closely aligned with us, you are essentially funding all these awful endeavors that you are loudly decrying. You are complicit. There's no way you have intimate knowledge of these heinous acts and your politicians don't, so they cannot claim ignorance.

In fact, I'm assuming you pay taxes. Which means your $ is used by your government to strengthen relations with the US. Which means you are knowingly funding a government that aligns itself with the brutal barbarians here. Do you feel moral culpability for that?

Of course personal accountability plays a role, as does years of systemic racism. Wherever there is high poverty and a lack of opportunity, as in black communities, there is higher crime rates. That is the same across the world and in every country, regardless or race, ethnicity or religion. I'm sure you'll find a way to just say its because they're black and listen to rap though.

And you never answered my question.

Which regime has Canada overthrown by using false flags? Which country have we invaded? Which country has Canada nuked? How many nukes do we even have? How many chemical weapons do we have?

And I love your "just the scale is different" approach. Anybody trying to say that Canada's history of aggression is anywhere close to that of the United States is an outright idiot. I could just as easily claim that America is as bad as the Nazis, after all you did kill and torture a bunch of Afghanis. That's the same as killing millions of Jews in gas chambers.... after all, just the "scale is different."

In fact, one could say that blacks in America aren't anymore violent at all than white Americans. Just the scale is different. It's a cop-out.

I never said America was "evil." That is just defensive hyperbole and we both know it. No need to be a drama queen just because your foreign policy is awful. It is somewhat hilarious how defensive Americans are over their foreign policy.

Tell me, how has America's meddling in the Middle East helped you? Has it improved your life? Has it benefited you in any way?

Good point, but I doubt he has read any books.

He has bought American products though, so in essence the entire world is funding the American war machine.

And you've bought Middle Eastern products.... so you're funding terrorism.

<LucyBless>

Lol the systemic destruction of @PEDS Help me Post was brutal I would hate to be on an argument with @mkess101 unless i was 100 percent sure I knew wtf i was talking about and that it wasn't my troll threads

Fortunately, I do.

Classic mistake.

Are you triggered?

You're certainly writing a book of assumptions based on basically nothing.

I can't stand Trudeau. And I'm not anti-West. I'm anti-West intervention in countries that we have no business meddling with. That is all. Reading anything other than that into what I've been saying just makes you delusional and I recommend you go back to jerking off over Breitbart.

I'm neither "right" nor "left" and pretty much anybody who identifies as such is a brainwashed moron

Back