Media *UPDATE*Khabib in Nigeria Helping out..

They are already muslim though. Lots of these things to help build wells and stuff are secondary to missionary work.

So you have evidence that Khabib is out there to spread the faith?

The amount of triggered (mostly American, shocker) butthurt in this thread at someone helping other people out is pathetic, yet predictable. Especially from a crowd, that 90% of has never donated 20 dollars to anything but stuffing their fat asses with more grub.

They have found homosapien fossils much older than African elsewhere. You've been sold a lie.

I am sorry to tell you but you are wrong. No offense, but you should double check your facts.

Please give me the source on where I can read about these homo sapiens remains older than Africa. Maybe you are confusing your species of humans.

Homo Sapiense originated from Africa. I bet you GSP also knows this also lol. He is into paleontology, but I think he likes dinosaurs more.

Of course personal accountability plays a role, as does years of systemic racism. Wherever there is high poverty and a lack of opportunity, as in black communities, there is higher crime rates. That is the same across the world and in every country, regardless or race, ethnicity or religion. I'm sure you'll find a way to just say its because they're black and listen to rap though.

And you never answered my question.

Which regime has Canada overthrown by using false flags? Which country have we invaded? Which country has Canada nuked? How many nukes do we even have? How many chemical weapons do we have?

And I love your "just the scale is different" approach. Anybody trying to say that Canada's history of aggression is anywhere close to that of the United States is an outright idiot. I could just as easily claim that America is as bad as the Nazis, after all you did kill and torture a bunch of Afghanis. That's the same as killing millions of Jews in gas chambers.... after all, just the "scale is different."

In fact, one could say that blacks in America aren't anymore violent at all than white Americans. Just the scale is different. It's a cop-out.

I never said America was "evil." That is just defensive hyperbole and we both know it. No need to be a drama queen just because your foreign policy is awful. It is somewhat hilarious how defensive Americans are over their foreign policy.

Tell me, how has America's meddling in the Middle East helped you? Has it improved your life? Has it benefited you in any way?

There was higher poverty and lack of opportunity during the great depression in neighborhoods all over the US than now, yet violence like we currently see was unheard of. Has there also perhaps been a cultural shift that might explain some of it? I realize you aren't American, I might be asking a bit much for you to realize this since you don't see it daily.

Remind me what specific question you asked? I asked you one regarding personal responsibility. You quickly acknowledged it plays a role, then even more quickly moved on and ranted about how it's really just the fault of all the racists.

It's funny, I went out for a bit tonight with a couple buddies of mine. One happens to be black. We didn't discuss it tonight, but we have in the past. He's really no more likely than I am to be shot, yet he's black and I am white. Why do you think that is? If skin color mattered on that front, why would he, a very bright guy (who...gasp...shockingly managed to be successful despite growing up poor) believe he's not really in danger of becoming a statistic? (Granted he's past 35, but has said he has always felt this way). Do you think it could possibly be that he decided to reject the culture of violence that plagues some communities and choose something else for himself? Nah...couldn't be that.

So no, it is not about skin color.

So the US isn't "evil". Whew. That's a start anyway. Guess I got carried away and used some hyperbole! I mean, you've accused us of essentially being the moral equivalent of the North Korean regime. You've basically said we cause more misery and havoc around the world than anyone. I didn't think "evil" was too over-the-top given how much you've raged about our actions. So...? What word or words WOULD you use to describe how we operate? Reckless? Selfish? I've already stated I'd prefer less intervention globally. But it's comical that you point your accusatory finger our way while you don't want to address that your own government is and has been one of our closest allies over the entire time you are referencing. As we've proven, you personally are helping to fund our foreign policy. You didn't even try to deny it. Someone with true moral convictions would not pay taxes to a Canadian government that so closely allies itself with our government that is wreaking all this havoc around the world. You would also avoid ever buying products made here.

Just think of how feckless and insignificant the US would be globally if all our allies like Canada decided our foreign policy was unacceptable and that if it continued they would distance themselves from us in every imaginable way. Yet they don't. Because...they (you) also realize benefits from the relationship you have with us. And evidently that matters more to your country and others than making a real statement about how we run our foreign affairs.

Gee...wonder why?

So you have evidence that Khabib is out there to spread the faith?

The amount of triggered (mostly American, shocker) butthurt in this thread at someone helping other people out is pathetic, yet predictable. Especially from a crowd, that 90% of has never donated 20 dollars to anything but stuffing their fat asses with more grub.
Who is triggered? I was just stating something I thought was probably pretty obvious to most, if anyone is 'triggered' it seems like its probably you. Stop crying, pussy, its a fucking MMA forum dork.

Last thread on this got deleted for getting out of hand. Im willing to bet this one will too because haters cant keep their fuckin mouth shut. The guy didnt have to go to Nigeria. How many people in his position would go? Thats the kind of visit that can change a persons life.
What do you call people who get angry at the sight of good deeds?

Fucking cunts. And that's being nice

A realistic take would be: Motherfuckers who waste oxygen.

Oh, I misquoted you when you said the violence was unprecedented?

That is you saying that the violence we see now has never been seen before.

This is the definition for unprecedented:
un·prec·e·dent·ed
/ˌənˈpresədən(t)əd/
adjective
1. never done or known before.

So, yeah.... sorry for using a big word that confused you.... but it is actually a synonym for what you said.

Nobody knows the singular reason why crime has gone down steadily over the last 25 years. But its gone down everywhere, not just in white neighborhoods. If you don't believe financial hardship/lack of opportunity is a main driver, then why did crime go up through the first Great Recession? Why does almost every poor country have higher crime rates than wealthy ones? Why does almost every poor area in the U.S. have higher crime than wealthy ones?

Do I have the option of not paying taxes? No, of course I don't. You're also completely ignoring the amount of money the U.S. pours into ally countries to influence their policies. For example:

https://nationalpost.com/news/polit...on-to-defeat-harper-government-report-alleges
https://business.financialpost.com/...botaged-our-energy-economy-for-no-good-reason

I never said you were the moral equivalent of North Korea or Chechnya. By your own logic you're the moral equivalent of Nazi Germany though.

Kenneth Roth, the executive director of Human Rights Watch has actually wrote an article regarding the laws of war and how Bush dissolved the rules regarding what a nation can do during peacetime and war, arguing that it may make it easier to detain and kill suspects, but that it also threatens due process rights, thereby endangering us all. Also, Human Rights Watch is headquartered in the Empire State Building.

Read my quote. Unheard of in comparison to the Great Depression, not ever. And I already conceded the point specific to the Great Depression. I'm sorry I didn't finish that sentence with "during the great depression". Since that was the time period we were referencing I didn't think I needed to. I'll try to be more clear so when you use your "big words" they actually apply to what I said.

So...we saw murder rates drop during the recent awful recession, then (at times) spike back up after it was over? Hmmm...

Yes, poverty CAN be a factor in violent crime and murder (remember this conversation was specifically about murder and not crime in general). My is and always has been that it's dishonest to simply point to systemic racism when discussing the currently abnormally high murder rates among African American young men. And it hasn't always been that way in that demographic, so has America gotten exponentially MORE racist and that has pushed these young men to the brink? It **seems** like we are a less racist society overall (I'm obviously not saying racism doesn't exist, of course it does) than we were 30, 40, 50 years ago. So...what else has changed?

So...we are on higher moral ground than the Kim regimes in N Korea, but no better than Nazi Germany? You can say that's by "my own logic", but last I checked it was over 70 years ago that the Third Reich fell. By all means attach the financial decisions made back then to what's going on currently. That makes a lot of sense LMAO.

You have the option of moving somewhere that isn't so closely aligned with America, right? Like my country, yours doesn't restrict its citizens from relocating. There are other countries far less friendly with us imperialist Americans that you could move to and live free of the guilt I'm sure you must feel in watching your tax dollars help to fund our plundering of all the precious things on this planet. Freedom is awesome right? So, when are you moving?

Ikr

Why did he announce it on the internet, conor gets a friend to announce all his anonymous charity work for him

Because people in the world should do their part in helping the world or less fortunate.

Read my quote. Unheard of in comparison to the Great Depression, not ever. And I already conceded the point specific to the Great Depression. I'm sorry I didn't finish that sentence with "during the great depression". Since that was the time period we were referencing I didn't think I needed to. I'll try to be more clear so when you use your "big words" they actually apply to what I said.

So...we saw murder rates drop during the recent awful recession, then (at times) spike back up after it was over? Hmmm...

Yes, poverty CAN be a factor in violent crime and murder (remember this conversation was specifically about murder and not crime in general). My is and always has been that it's dishonest to simply point to systemic racism when discussing the currently abnormally high murder rates among African American young men. And it hasn't always been that way in that demographic, so has America gotten exponentially MORE racist and that has pushed these young men to the brink? It **seems** like we are a less racist society overall (I'm obviously not saying racism doesn't exist, of course it does) than we were 30, 40, 50 years ago. So...what else has changed?

So...we are on higher moral ground than the Kim regimes in N Korea, but no better than Nazi Germany? You can say that's by "my own logic", but last I checked it was over 70 years ago that the Third Reich fell. By all means attach the financial decisions made back then to what's going on currently. That makes a lot of sense LMAO.

You have the option of moving somewhere that isn't so closely aligned with America, right? Like my country, yours doesn't restrict its citizens from relocating. There are other countries far less friendly with us imperialist Americans that you could move to and live free of the guilt I'm sure you must feel in watching your tax dollars help to fund our plundering of all the precious things on this planet. Freedom is awesome right? So, when are you moving?

Okay. .... and yet despite your explanation you are completely wrong once again. There have been plenty of years that have seen similar homicide rates to the Great Depression. In 1991 the homicide rate was higher than the Great Depression. So I guess your sensationalist view doesn't hold water there either.

Perhaps you should tell me what has changed? You must have your own hypothesis other than "black people are more violent"? What is it?

It is by your own logic. If you trade with someone then you are also responsible for their human rights abuses too. You traded with the Nazis. Not only did you trade with the Nazis but after the war had started you even changed the flags on your ships to Panamanian to avoid being stopped by the British Navy. So you're Nazis, by your own logic.

So your logic is that if I don't like my countries affiliation with what America does... I should just move away? Freedom is awesome. It gives me the right to free speech in which I can critique my country (and others) without repercussion (or having to move). That's something I understand that you're currently losing in the U.S. with your new president though, so i can see how you don't understand the concept.

61% of your own country is now against the war in Iraq. Do they all have to move too?

Okay. .... and yet despite your explanation you are completely wrong once again. There have been plenty of years that have seen similar homicide rates to the Great Depression. In 1991 the homicide rate was higher than the Great Depression. So I guess your sensationalist view doesn't hold water there either.

Perhaps you should tell me what has changed? You must have your own hypothesis other than "black people are more violent"? What is it?

It is by your own logic. If you trade with someone then you are also responsible for their human rights abuses too. You traded with the Nazis. Not only did you trade with the Nazis but after the war had started you even changed the flags on your ships to Panamanian to avoid being stopped by the British Navy. So you're Nazis, by your own logic.

So your logic is that if I don't like my countries affiliation with what America does... I should just move away? Freedom is awesome. It gives me the right to free speech in which I can critique my country (and others) without repercussion (or having to move). That's something I understand that you're currently losing in the U.S. with your new president though, so i can see how you don't understand the concept.

61% of your own country is now against the war in Iraq. Do they all have to move too?
Did you ever answer the simple question on what the US has to do to lessen the high black on black homicide?

Let me guess Jew apologist recruited on college campus who then justifies murdering women and children in the name of protecting stole land.

Speculations.
No relevant arguments.
Changing the subject.

As expected.

No. Once again your reading comprehension has fallen short. My claim was specific to how it is currently vs during the Great Depression. That is all. Go back and read what was written and then realize how wrong you are. 1991 has zero to do with our conversation. Nor does the 1800's which had extremely high murder rates. There were 2 time periods we were referencing and that's it. Now and during the depression. I don't feel this is that complicated but maybe I'm wrong.

So...you answer my question with a question? Interesting. And...telling.

Who currently from my country is trading with the Nazis? Oh, nobody? Because the Third Reich fell 70 years ago? Well...okay. But...I totally agree. Those responsible from my country for financially supporting that regime need to be held accountable. Oh wait...they are all dead. Uhh..glad we fixed that problem! Unless you want our current government held accountable for that? I mean, most of them weren't even born yet, but...so what? I guess every government is held morally culpable for the worst acts of any of its preceding rulers LMAO. Man...looks like the entire world is completely void of any morals whatsoever!

I never said you "had to" move away did I? I just assumed that with how strong your moral objections were to American imperialism that you'd prefer to live somewhere in which you weren't helping to finance it. If you are able to live with yourself in knowing you are doing it, by all means stay. Just like all of us Americans that may not agree with every choice our government makes, we have to decide just how much we object morally. But I feel very safe saying that for all but a very small % of the populace, when Chechnyan dictator Kadyrov and his atrocities are brought up, the first instinct isn't to say "Well we shouldn't call him out since we have no moral high ground", which was essentially your stance from the start. Literally your first post was to point out all the wrongs of America.

So yeah, if you truly equate us with someone like him, I'd imagine you'd want to consider moving. I would never say you have to. Of course speak your mind. Stay if you want. But realize also you are paying for things you consider morally reprehensible.

Oh, and despite our current resident in the White House seeming to think he can limit freedom of the press, somehow I still am buried daily with nothing but news that's critical of him. See, our system won't cave to one administration. That's not how our government works. So he can yap all he wants, but in the end he will do nothing more than send out frothing tweets about "fake news". Hell, the supreme court just ordered him to give back press creds to someone he banned.

Our freedoms aren't going anywhere.

Back