News [UPDATE] Khamzat Chimaev Vs. Kamaru Usman Now OFFICIAL for UFC 294. Costa Out of Fight.

This fight is much more fair than Khamzat fighting juicehead Costa.

Two WW making their MW debut.

don't let facts get in the way of a good story! Khamzat will SMASH the guy who SURPASSED GSP!!!! Just ignore that Usman has never fought at MW lol.

yea, the guy who medalled multiple times in freestyle wrestling is going to be at a serious disadvantage because he didn't have wrestling camps setup to beat a guy smaller than him.
Usman is shorter not really smaller. Usman is thick and could fight at LHW

As I said earlier these pull outs were a god send. No one liked the match ups and now we have way better ones

-175 Chimaev
+125 Usman

Total Guess. What do you guys think???

I legit have no idea where this fight lands

I think Chimaev would be closer to -250 to -300 range, this is a tall task for Usman up a weight class and with next to no notice.

Woah. Also cut Costa.

As I said earlier these pull outs were a god send. No one liked the match ups and now we have way better ones

The problem is they're short notice. Volk is getting off the couch on 11 days notice to fight Islam fucking Makhachev.

This is one of the most pointless fights imaginable. So, uh, @visitabudhabi I guess. Rock on

Just realized the card is NEXT weekend, not this weekend.

So...costa had surgery 3 weeks ago from the day the elbow pic was posted, he says hes fine, he is in that area, hes posting vids of training, and its 10 days away from now....and they cant let it go on?

I second this ..we need a DR confirmation...

Its not ducking if its medical...Costa didnt give himself Staphylococcus and he didnt give himself surgery just so he doesnt have to fight Khamzat...this is just idiotic to think..not everything is a duck

So if it's confirmed its just shit luck...or in Khamzat case just luck
I just want to hear it from the Doctor’s mouth.

There is fuckery afoot with this card. Why was the cut Oliveira received not mentioned right off the bat when the fight was cancelled?

The UFC is judge, jury, and executioner in Abu Dhabi. And everything has a price in the UFC these days.

not sure if Kamaru has better hands
Colby pieced up Usman on the feet. His hands aren’t that good but he does have some power

Kamaru is a better striker than Khamzat and he keeps his form better in later rounds. Khamzat gets sloppy with his hands as he tires. Burns was giving him a ton of trouble on feet.

And Colby is difficult to deal with for any fighter because of the pressure and pace he puts on the feet.

I think Chimaev would be closer to -250 to -300 range, this is a tall task for Usman up a weight class and with next to no notice.

Only book that seems to have lines so far that I can tell

upload_2023-10-11_15-43-20.png

This will be a hard fight for Borz but I think he will get it done under two rounds

Just realized the card is NEXT weekend, not this weekend.

So...costa had surgery 3 weeks ago from the day the elbow pic was posted, he says hes fine, he is in that area, hes posting vids of training, and its 10 days away from now....and they cant let it go on?

Costa has to pass all the medical screenings, lol "he says he's fine" doesn't mean anything. It's what the doctors say. We don't need Costa falling apart in round 1 like Dillashaw did vs Sterling.

Back