News [UPDATE] Khamzat Chimaev Vs. Kamaru Usman Now OFFICIAL for UFC 294. Costa Out of Fight.

-175 Chimaev
+125 Usman

Total Guess. What do you guys think???

I legit have no idea where this fight lands

This is an even more difficult fight for Khamzat and he will struggle to use his wrestling against Usman. We are gonna get two wrestlers Boxing again and Usman has way better hands.

Usman by decision.

not sure if Kamaru has better hands

Marty with no weight cut could an unstoppable force.

how are more than half of "fans" ignoring that these are all short notice fights, with the fighters going up in weight? a name alone means shite, if that name hasn't been training consistently. fight camp training, is totally different than moving around at the gym. i thought sherdog of all places knew better.
don't let facts get in the way of a good story! Khamzat will SMASH the guy who SURPASSED GSP!!!! Just ignore that Usman has never fought at MW lol.
Usman has definitely been training, he was supposed to fight soon. Khamzat is at a disadvantage since he hasn’t prepared for a wrestler.
yea, the guy who medalled multiple times in freestyle wrestling is going to be at a serious disadvantage because he didn't have wrestling camps setup to beat a guy smaller than him.

well-there-it-is.gif

how are more than half of "fans" ignoring that these are all short notice fights, with the fighters going up in weight? a name alone means shite, if that name hasn't been training consistently. fight camp training, is totally different than moving around at the gym. i thought sherdog of all places knew better.

Its not ideal but it aint impossible either...

But yes by all means...Islam and Khamzat hold advantages on paper over there opooents in prep time for sure

This is an even more difficult fight for Khamzat and he will struggle to use his wrestling against Usman. We are gonna get two wrestlers Boxing again and Usman has way better hands.

Usman by decision.
Colby pieced up Usman on the feet. His hands aren’t that good but he does have some power

Should be for the #1 contender spot at MW given the circumstances imo.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING
<31>

Srsly tho these replacements are pretty damn good, we’ve come a long way since Pat Cummins quit making pumpkin spice lattes to fight DC
Did you forget pat bested dc in training ?

Back