UPDATE!: Pettis declined as he asked for higher pay; Felder gets the spot but NYSAC doesnt allow him

Fuck it just Make Zabit vs Khabib, Dagestani war. It would be a way closer fight than Khabib vs Pettis or Felder anyway.

At this point, I think would rather wait a month or 2 & see Khabib fight someone with a legitimate chance to beat him.

Wait you blame the ufc? People are going to be asking for refunds, probably does less than 250k ppv, and they are going to get sued for allowing this to happen. They can't afford to pay Pettis more. It's basic economics folks

Lmao, the UFC is so cheap they won't pay Pettis. And fuck the commission for not letting Felder fight. What a fucking circus. I've been a diehard fan for the last 12 years, but my passion is starting to die, solely because the UFC has turned into a fucking circus and their is no viable alternative.

There's no way they would do that....50k for a title fight? I refuse to believe. That's like spitting in his face
Man i thought pettis was asking for like a million.

A whole fucking 50k to upgrade from chiesa to khabib..

Man come the fuck on honestly.

Chris Weidman calling people out on Twitter to try to fill in for the main spot, what a circus lol

Chris Weidman calling people out on Twitter to try to fill in for the main spot, what a circus lol
Props to him for trying. They should have had Ortega fight Khabib in the first place. He's in New York right now too.

I've become a bigger fan of guys like Weidman, Felder and whoever else is trying, I feel bad for the people who traveled and may get screwed on a bunch of fights.

This is why the Hawaiian Tourism Authority didn’t want to fork over 6 million to the UFC. Weak cards that fall apart and the UFC can’t find replacements.

Are you guys ready to hear the announcement that Khabib's fight is cancelled tomorrow? It's gonna happen

What about Brian Ortega? I thought he already had accepted the fight, but then they gave it to Max? With Max out now, can't they just revert back to Ortega? He's not only the most deserving guy out of the options, but he's the guy with the best chance of actually being competitive with Khabib. Guessing it's a weight issue for Ortega?

UFC refused to pay Tony more for taking the Michael Johnson rematch as well, which is why that fell apart.

lol

this just gets better and better

glad the ufc said no because most likely he priced himself much more than what he is worth which is 1-4 in the usada era
To come and get his ass beat? Id ask for more money too...

What about Brian Ortega? I thought he already had accepted the fight, but then they gave it to Max? With Max out now, can't they just revert back to Ortega? He's not only the most deserving guy out of the options, but he's the guy with the best chance of actually being competitive with Khabib. Guessing it's a weight issue for Ortega?

Probably, the dude’s massive.

Fuck Bryant. Good for NY for making the sport look legitimate. I love it. Dana must be furious.

Glad that Pettis told the cheap bastards to fuck off too. lol

Are you guys ready to hear the announcement that Khabib's fight is cancelled tomorrow? It's gonna happen

giphy.gif

The UFC deserves this.

The fans don’t

Back