Update: Suspended! Amazon Studio Chief Accused of Sexual Misconduct[female empowerment][progress] | Page 4

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by BruceLeeOnTRT, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Rational Poster Scourge of the War Room

Rational Poster
    Apparently Rose goes to studio heads first about rape, then twitter, and never the police.

FacePunch likes this.
  2. Rational Poster Scourge of the War Room

Rational Poster
    He thinks they should be convicted of rape from a twitter post if the accused is a democrat donor.

If it's a Republican Presidential candidate recorded on audio, it's just locker room talk.

FacePunch likes this.
  3. Rational Poster Scourge of the War Room

Rational Poster
    Fingerbanging a girl against her will still counts from years ago even if you stopped doing it today.

4. mcveteran81 Veteran

mcveteran81
    I get the feeling that Rose McGowan is about to feel real suicidal soon or get robbed walking down a Washington DC street.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    Zer likes this.
  5. CargoKing Insert Costume Total Here.

CargoKing
    And?! Who gives a shit? Your assumption of people's positions makes you post some really stupid shit. I don't care about Hollywood, I'm not defending Hollywood and if you think "let's hold them all accountable" means anything more than just that, you're stupid.

No what's funny is people who support him, a known, unapologetic sleaze, wanna act outraged at a "culture of abusing women". You guys don't give 2 shits about the culture, you just see this as partisan fodder. It's hack-food to you clowns, not an actual issue that needs addressing.

6. ineverpost Brown Belt

ineverpost
    If you're attractive, it's not harassment. If you're Harvey Weinstien, it's assault. Ben Affleck did the same shit and no one cares.

7. Teppodama Brown Belt

Teppodama
    It IS most certainly funny that the entertainment sector who spoke so sharply, and continues to do so, regarding Trump and his comments and behaviors is now embroiled in scandals in the same vein. It's very much "Do what I say not what I do" from the self appointed moral majority of Hollywood that want to preach to us.

Oh we already know about the Conservative problems. Your celebrities, media and academia continually tell conservatives of their shortcomings and how conservative thought is the death of this nation, it's future and steeped in everything from racism to cooties. It's nice to start seeing some of your own exposed.

unimackpass likes this.
  8. panamaican Senior Moderator

panamaican
    What's crazy is that as bad as this is, it's only made worse by those people who defend it in other circumstances. As already noted, during the election a lot of people said that the language used by Trump wasn't an indication of problematic positions. Additionally, we've seen plenty of threads where women who complain about such treatment are routinely labelled as seeking fame/power or attacking men to cover up their own failed morality. Yet when this behavior is attached to prominent Democrats, I see far less defense of the men involved and far more willingness to support the women's positions.

I think the women's positions need to be supported and less defense of predatory behavior, I just wish it was applied more universally. It's always bad, whether it's in your backyard or your opponent's.

9. Teppodama Brown Belt

Teppodama
    Because the media has done a decent job of acknowledging it then pivoting away sharply. You'd be an idiot not to think power is in spin control now trying to minimize the damage.

10. IngaVovchanchyn Steel Belt

IngaVovchanchyn
    Of course you can testify before someone is accused of a crime. If the key evidence against Weinstein is testimony from his alleged victims, then he obviously won't be charged unless they testify first.

BruceLeeOnTRT likes this.
  11. IngaVovchanchyn Steel Belt

IngaVovchanchyn
    [​IMG]

SomebodyElse and ripskater like this.
  12. CargoKing Insert Costume Total Here.

CargoKing
    And at what point did my name become "Hollywood" or did I defend them? You're talking to me like I'm making a defense of Hollywood, I'm not, at all. Fuck the entire place.

My issue is with people who wanna act outraged at this after telling us "grab her by the pussy" was presidential. You're hypocrites.

And we're done, because you CLEARLY don't understand who you're talking to.

My celebrities, media and academia? What celebrities do I support? What media am I listening to? What college did I come from?

You can't answer any of that yet you made assumptions on every front. Incredibly incorrect assumptions. Try reading next time you respond to someone, it'll help you understand what they've actually said.

HomerThompson likes this.
  13. panamaican Senior Moderator

panamaican
    I speaking more recently, probably the last couple of years and primarily on this board.

14. method115 Steel Belt

method115
    Damn and yet Affleck is still dodging bullets like he's the one.

15. IngaVovchanchyn Steel Belt

IngaVovchanchyn
    Your overall point that sexual harassment shouldn't be a partisan issue is fantastic. More recently and on these boards I think I agree with your position that the Dems take more heat for these things. Trump got something of a free pass and the Dems were unfortunately saddled with Wiener, who would be comical if not for the classified materiel found on his laptop, which possibly helped sway the election.

HomerThompson and panamaican like this.
  16. HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

HockeyBjj
    If Rose tears down all of Hollywood she will be my hero

If they could leave Game of Thrones intact that'd be great tho

17. HunterSdVa29 Respect, tho

HunterSdVa29
    one would think Trump, the supposed serial groper according to the left, would have like 20384028048230482038402842308923 lawsuits for the matter....

odd

SomebodyElse and BruceLeeOnTRT like this.
  18. Teppodama Brown Belt

Teppodama
    [​IMG]

19. Rational Poster Scourge of the War Room

Rational Poster
    http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-clinton-harassment-20170328-story.html

Ongoing defamation lawsuit against Trump that he's trying to get swept under the rug.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...s-push-dismissal-of-sexual-harassment-lawsuit

Trying to use the office of the Presidency to protect himself from prosecution currently.

HomerThompson likes this.
  20. HunterSdVa29 Respect, tho

HunterSdVa29