Update: Suspended! Amazon Studio Chief Accused of Sexual Misconduct[female empowerment][progress]

lololololol women...obviously people don't care about women or their accusations because Amazon's stock keeps rising.

Good burn Hollywood burn!!! I hope after this is all done, there is no more Hollywood!!

I can't stand all these Marvel shit movies anymore... just burn it all

Usually a settlement is done out of courts with an NDA, so if Trump settled we wouldn't know about it unless he or people around him let it be known publicly.

The whole point of a settlement is to keep it quiet.
of course in a normal situation, yes.
but as they were finding secret hidden Billy Bush tapes....
i find it hard to believe that info wouldn't surface during the election

Usually a settlement is done out of courts with an NDA, so if Trump settled we wouldn't know about it unless he or people around him let it be known publicly.

The whole point of a settlement is to keep it quiet.
Lotta ghouls and goblins in your post. I'd rather follow the real smoke:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Similarly, a 2003 Vanity Fair profile of Epsteinnamed Trump as one of the “businessmen who dine with him at his home,” and several other articles have pegged Trump and Epstein as friends.

And when FBI investigators looked through Epstein’s private address book, they found 14 different phone numbers for Trump, including numbers for his security guard and houseman. Epstein also had numbers for Trump’s daughter Ivanka and his ex-wife Ivana.

When put under oath, Epstein admitted that he had “socialized” with Trump. But Epstein chose to exercise his Fifth Amendment rights when asked: “Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?” Epstein similarly pleaded the fifth when asked about his relationship to Bill Clinton.

Trump rode on Jeffrey Epstein’s private plane at least once, according to the deposition of Mark Epstein, Jeffrey’s brother. That number pales, however, to Bill’s 26 trips on the “Lolita Express.”

of course in a normal situation, yes.
but as they were finding secret hidden Billy Bush tapes....
i find it hard to believe that info wouldn't surface during the election

The Billy Bush tapes weren't hidden, they were part of the normal hours of filming that gets done for a show and most of which never gets used. It was never intended to be hidden.

As for Trump, I don't know if he has settlements or not but not hearing about them doesn't mean they don't exist. For starters, part of the reason so many of the Weinstein stuff is coming out is because some of the women who were victims have gained enough individual prominence that he can no longer impact their careers to the same degree. At the same time, there are some rumors that HW's power is waning a bit. That's a powerful combination for past victims and one that doesn't apply to Trump.

Trump's potential victims are unlikely to be women who reached a stage in their career where they can disregard him and his potential impact on their careers. His corporate empire is far larger that Weinstein's was. I don't think Weinstein is worth half a billion dollars, let alone the billions that Trump is alleged to be worth. It's potentially worse for any Trump accusers to come forward because he was running for President - who wants to accuse him and then he wins?

That said, several women did come out and accuse Trump of prior sexual improprieties during the campaign.You can reasonably assume that there were others who didn't come forward because of possible language in settlements.

Next time just read posts before you respond to them. You won't end up making a complete ass out of yourself.
Never underestimate my ability to make an ass of myself. It helps when you don't generally care how you're viewed.

Lotta ghouls and goblins in your post. I'd rather follow the real smoke:

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Similarly, a 2003 Vanity Fair profile of Epsteinnamed Trump as one of the “businessmen who dine with him at his home,” and several other articles have pegged Trump and Epstein as friends.

And when FBI investigators looked through Epstein’s private address book, they found 14 different phone numbers for Trump, including numbers for his security guard and houseman. Epstein also had numbers for Trump’s daughter Ivanka and his ex-wife Ivana.

When put under oath, Epstein admitted that he had “socialized” with Trump. But Epstein chose to exercise his Fifth Amendment rights when asked: “Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?” Epstein similarly pleaded the fifth when asked about his relationship to Bill Clinton.

Trump rode on Jeffrey Epstein’s private plane at least once, according to the deposition of Mark Epstein, Jeffrey’s brother. That number pales, however, to Bill’s 26 trips on the “Lolita Express.”

But this doesn't fit the identity.politics driven false narrative of the posts in this thread....... Fake news!!!. I don't think these posters should be able to.say these things, they should have their license revoked. Someone ought to look into this.

But this doesn't fit the identity.politics driven false narrative of the posts in this thread....... Fake news!!!. I don't think these posters should be able to.say these things, they should have their license revoked. Someone ought to look into this.

Feel free to make a thread about Epstein and Trump, instead of using them to deflect heat off of Democrat sexual predators.

Feel free to make a thread about Epstein and Trump, instead of using them to deflect heat off of Democrat sexual predators.
Trump rode on Jeffrey Epstein’s private plane at least once, according to the deposition of Mark Epstein, Jeffrey’s brother. That number pales, however, to Bill’s 26 trips on the “Lolita Express.
That's Bill Clinton fyi

Child rapists, the lot of 'em.

I NEVER try to deflect off the dems. Ever. That's what is so hilarious about a large majority of the posts on here. This story is about sexual harassment. Its not a partisan issue.

I only reference trump because of the posts above.

Last edited by a moderator:
The highest ranking elected official convicted of pedophilia was a Republican.

Can we stop the stupid team politics of assigning one team or the other as sexual deviants. Both sides have them.

The highest ranking elected official convicted of pedophilia was a Republican.

Can we stop the stupid team politics of assigning one team or the other as sexual deviants. Both sides have them.

This.

If you post partisan views on threads like this you might as well wear a sign on you head that says "Useful Idiot".

I told my aunt about this and she threw it in my face. Apparently there is no proof at all of this.
No hard evidence, sure, but the proof is literally in front of everyone's face. It's all court documented that those things occurred in the case where Jeffrey Epstein became a convicted pedophile based on testimony that he used children as prostitutes on his Caribbean island. Secret service flight logs have both Clinton and Trump flying there on the manifests, as well as several times where Clinton even refused a SS detail.

No hard evidence, sure, but the proof is literally in front of everyone's face. It's all court documented that those things occurred in the case where Jeffrey Epstein became a convicted pedophile based on testimony that he used children as prostitutes on his Caribbean island. Secret service flight logs have both Clinton and Trump flying there on the manifests, as well as several times where Clinton even refused a SS detail.

1. How would secret service have flight logs of Trump on Lolita Express, when he was a private citizen back then and not under secret service protection?

2. Can you provide a source that says Trumps name was on the flight logs, other than Epsteins brother?

Here are some Lolita Express flight logs showing Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker and Naomi Campbell:

285B0EE900000578-0-image-a-31_1430867875084.jpg

285B0EE100000578-0-image-a-32_1430867876732.jpg

Is there evidence of Trump being on this plane, or was this a Clinton campaign tactic to divert negativity from Clintons to their opponent? Hmmmmmmmm

1. How would secret service have flight logs of Trump on Lolita Express, when he was a private citizen back then and not under secret service protection?

2. Can you provide a source that says Trumps name was on the flight logs, other than Epsteins brother?

Here are some Lolita Express flight logs showing Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, Chris Tucker and Naomi Campbell:

285B0EE900000578-0-image-a-31_1430867875084.jpg

285B0EE100000578-0-image-a-32_1430867876732.jpg

Is there evidence of Trump being on this plane, or was this a Clinton campaign tactic to divert negativity from Clintons to their opponent? Hmmmmmmmm
Witness testimony from Epstein and his brother under-oath. He also personally dined with Epstein at his private home on many occasions. Not to mention this tid-bit you likely glossed over and will probably continue to ignore anyway:
"when FBI investigators looked through Epstein’s private address book, they found 14 different phone numbers for Trump, including numbers for his security guard and houseman. Epstein also had numbers for Trump’s daughter Ivanka and his ex-wife Ivana."

Yeah, I make sure all my associates, no matter how close we are personally, have asccess to not just 14 ways of telephone contact with me but including my houseman, wife, and daughter.

If you give any sliver of a fuck you'll do the light-lifting of a couple searches to verify that this is very real and all very true as twisted as it may sound.

I think you'd rather do what the vast majority of you partisan hacks do and scream aloud while plugging your ears. You kind will defend your man/woman no matter what they do--including be best friends and party with a pedophile convicted of solicitation and prostitution of a minor(he payed off 40 total victims so connect the dots).

Witness testimony from Epstein and his brother under-oath. He also personally dined with Epstein at his private home on many occasions. Not to mention this tid-bit you likely glossed over and will probably continue to ignore anyway:
"when FBI investigators looked through Epstein’s private address book, they found 14 different phone numbers for Trump, including numbers for his security guard and houseman. Epstein also had numbers for Trump’s daughter Ivanka and his ex-wife Ivana."

Yeah, I make sure all my associates, no matter how close we are personally, have asccess to not just 14 ways of telephone contact with me but including my houseman, wife, and daughter.

If you give any sliver of a fuck you'll do the light-lifting of a couple searches to verify that this is very real and all very true as twisted as it may sound.

I think you'd rather do what the vast majority of you partisan hacks do and scream aloud while plugging your ears. You kind will defend your man/woman no matter what they do--including be best friends and party with a pedophile convicted of solicitation and prostitution of a minor(he payed off 40 total victims so connect the dots).

Trump was a New York Democrat donor back then, just like Epstein. They attended a lot of similar events, knew the same people, ate at the same restaurants, and played at same golf courses. They may have shared investments too. It's not uncommon to collect that many phone numbers if the person you are trying to reach is always on the go.

None of it proves this CT that Trump was on Lolita Express or that he is a pedophile.

We have proof of Bill on that flight, but no proof of Trump being on it. Just words from a pedophiles brother and quotes taken out of context.

Trump was a New York Democrat donor back then, just like Epstein. They attended a lot of similar events, knew the same people, ate at the same restaurants, and played at same golf courses. They may have shared investments too. It's not uncommon to collect that many phone numbers if the person you are trying to reach is always on the go.

None of it proves this CT that Trump was on Lolita Express or that he is a pedophile.

We have proof of Bill on that flight, but no proof of Trump being on it. Just words from a pedophiles brother and quotes taken out of context.
It's literally sitting in front of your face. Dem supporters just cower away knowing full well the shit Bill was into while you guys stand around with straight faces arguing semantics....jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with you Trump people?

Edit-lmao you actually did completely gloss over the 14 phone numbers connected to Trump

It's literally sitting in front of your face. Dem supporters just cower away knowing full well the shit Bill was into while you guys stand around with straight faces arguing semantics....jesus christ what the fuck is wrong with you Trump people?

Edit-lmao you actually did completely gloss over the 14 phone numbers connected to Trump

I didnt. I told you that it's not unusual to collect that many numbers if you are trying to reach a real estate mogul with several homes, yachts, offices and hotels all over the country. And if you cant get a hold of him, you call someone who knows where he is, i.e. family.

How is that proof he is a pedophile? Epstein knew a ton of people in New York, does that mean every single one of them is a pedo?

Back