Update: Suspended! Amazon Studio Chief Accused of Sexual Misconduct[female empowerment][progress]

that's 1, and will go nowhere

Weinstein already settled multiple
why hasn't trump?

when you're sued, routinely, for everything else.....the answer is pretty simple

Usually a settlement is done out of courts with an NDA, so if Trump settled we wouldn't know about it unless he or people around him let it be known publicly.

The whole point of a settlement is to keep it quiet.

Democrat power players falling like dominos within days of each other, and this is just the beginning.

I haven't seen Soros and the globalist cabal drop the ball this badly since Trump won the election.

Better step up your game, Illuminati.

I must be illiterate or something. I just cant make the connection politically here. A woman accused a man of sexual harassment. Why make it a political issue?

My family is from Los Angeles. My Great Grandma had a small home in Hollywood. My cousin's husband is a sound designer for WB.

Everyone knows that pedos and rapists are everywhere in Hollywood. It isn't a secret, and the police work hand in glove with the Hollywood elite. Everyone knows this.

I don't understand why it took so long for people to care.

My family is from Los Angeles. My Great Grandma had a small home in Hollywood. My cousin's husband is a sound designer for WB.

Everyone knows that pedos and rapists are everywhere in Hollywood. It isn't a secret, and the police work hand in glove with the Hollywood elite. Everyone knows this.

I don't understand why it took so long for people to care.

IF this is true I hope it blows up in all of their faces.

that's 1, and will go nowhere

Weinstein already settled multiple
why hasn't trump?

when you're sued, routinely, for everything else.....the answer is pretty simple

Harveys contract allowed for sexual harassment apparently:

Harvey Levin: Harvey Weinstein's Contract Allowed for Sexual Harassment, Other Lawsuits

TMZ founder and host of FNC's "OBJECTified" Harvey Levin reported that disgraced film producer Harvey Weinstein's contract with The Weinstein Company essentially allowed for continued employment should sexual harassment suits arise.

Levin said that in his last contract, from two years ago, if Weinstein is sued for sexual harassment or any other kind of misdeed, and the company is forced to pay a judgement, he can keep his job.

"He has to pay the company back what it paid the victim... and pay a fine," Levin said on The Story.

He said Weinstein's prospective fines begin at $250,000 for the first settlement, increasing another $250,000 for each future judgment, with the fourth or further judgments costing him a $1 million fine.

"The company structured a contract that essentially allowed for sexual harassment if you're willing to pay a monetary price," Levin said.

He and Martha MacCallum also discussed whether Weinstein would actually have a case for wrongful termination, since the company fired him after the allegations began snowballing.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/...owed-sexual-harassment-if-settlement-and-fine

B-b-but Trump!

Groping women is sexual harassment, and wrong - But it is not rape. Rape should be punished with the death penalty, I'm not sure I agree with that for a grab them by the pussy.

I think uttering the words "You would love my dick," to an adult female is an act of auditory sexual violence. It should result in at least 3 years hard time in a state penitentiary. (For the first offense. Ten years for a second.)

I think uttering the words "You would love my dick," to an adult female is an act of auditory sexual violence. It should result in at least 3 years hard time in a state penitentiary. (For the first offense. Ten years for a second.)
You are insane.

Harveys contract allowed for sexual harassment apparently:

Harvey Levin: Harvey Weinstein's Contract Allowed for Sexual Harassment, Other Lawsuits

TMZ founder and host of FNC's "OBJECTified" Harvey Levin reported that disgraced film producer Harvey Weinstein's contract with The Weinstein Company essentially allowed for continued employment should sexual harassment suits arise.

Levin said that in his last contract, from two years ago, if Weinstein is sued for sexual harassment or any other kind of misdeed, and the company is forced to pay a judgement, he can keep his job.

"He has to pay the company back what it paid the victim... and pay a fine," Levin said on The Story.

He said Weinstein's prospective fines begin at $250,000 for the first settlement, increasing another $250,000 for each future judgment, with the fourth or further judgments costing him a $1 million fine.

"The company structured a contract that essentially allowed for sexual harassment if you're willing to pay a monetary price," Levin said.

He and Martha MacCallum also discussed whether Weinstein would actually have a case for wrongful termination, since the company fired him after the allegations began snowballing.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/...owed-sexual-harassment-if-settlement-and-fine

B-b-but Trump!

That's a bit of a mischaracterization. It says that if HW treated someone improperly in violation of the company's Code of Conduct then he would have to pay back the settlement plus a fine. It basically covers the entire code of Conduct at the corporation, not just sexual harassment litigation. And given his alleged temper plus the recent sexual allegations, you can see why it's a good clause to include.

And that's not unusual. It's basically making a prominent individual indemnify the corporation since their actions will often result in the corporation, not just the individual, getting sued.

That's a bit of a mischaracterization. It says that if HW treated someone improperly in violation of the company's Code of Conduct then he would have to pay back the settlement plus a fine. It basically covers the entire code of Conduct at the corporation, not just sexual harassment litigation. And given his alleged temper plus the recent sexual allegations, you can see why it's a good clause to include.

And that's not unusual. It's basically making a prominent individual indemnify the corporation since their actions will often result in the corporation, not just the individual, getting sued.

I think it's terrible. It shows that the studio has no issue with having a sexual predator employed as long as he's not costing them money. I would never want to purchase products from a company that allows that, let alone work for them.

I haven't seen Soros and the globalist cabal drop the ball this badly since Trump won the election.

Better step up your game, Illuminati.
Manufacturered chaos. Trump is controlled opposition. All of this is intentional. What should be more concerning is why they are allowing chaos of this nature and why give a perception of the system falling apart.

distraction, but from what?

I understand that. He's got a playboy past trying to bed women that are not his wife, but is he still part of the problem? Or has he left that behind? I don't know. If he has not, it will come out.
Riding aboard a convicted pedophiles private jet along with Slick Willy isn't convincing enough?

Lmfaooooo you are the ultimate SJW

I think it's terrible. It shows that the studio has no issue with having a sexual predator employed as long as he's not costing them money. I would never want to purchase products from a company that allows that, let alone work for them.

I agree with the sentiment. I disagree with characterizing the clause as protecting sexual predators. A company's Code of Conduct will cover a range of behaviors. I referenced his temper as a simple example - a CEO verbally abuses his staff and one of them sues the corporation. Or the President of the corporation directs a racial slur against a vendor and the vendor sues the company.

Not every violation that is being made will be a criminal one and they certainly won't all be sexual. The clause protects the corporation from every possible violation. Limiting it's discussion to sexual predation implies that the corporation was specifically protecting against a limited set of violations and not an omnibus set.\

The same contract also lets the company fire him if indicted for a crime.

Manufacturered chaos. Trump is controlled opposition. All of this is intentional. What should be more concerning is why they are allowing chaos of this nature and why give a perception of the system falling apart.

distraction, but from what?
Despite what we're told and perhaps may see ourselves, never has society been more informed. I think bombarding people continuously every single day with partisan garbage is one of their last ditch efforts to maintain mass controlled chaos--and you see many in the war room, intelligent and idiot alike, eating this shit every day for breakfast.

It's always been an issue of class in virtually every society ever. What's changing is how elites try to manipulate the lower classes. The overt obnoxious method has quickly gained traction. Directly insulting people's intelligence, unforgiving, etc.

Be interesting to see where we're at in a decade or two.

Joke?

Same for women who talk crude and dirty?

If true, that is definitely not a good look.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.dail...re-pedophile-that-nobody-wants-to-talk-about/

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump told New York Magazine for a 2002 profile of Epstein. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Similarly, a 2003 Vanity Fair profile of Epsteinnamed Trump as one of the “businessmen who dine with him at his home,” and several other articles have pegged Trump and Epstein as friends.

And when FBI investigators looked through Epstein’s private address book, they found 14 different phone numbers for Trump, including numbers for his security guard and houseman. Epstein also had numbers for Trump’s daughter Ivanka and his ex-wife Ivana.

When put under oath, Epstein admitted that he had “socialized” with Trump. But Epstein chose to exercise his Fifth Amendment rights when asked: “Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?” Epstein similarly pleaded the fifth when asked about his relationship to Bill Clinton.

Trump rode on Jeffrey Epstein’s private plane at least once, according to the deposition of Mark Epstein, Jeffrey’s brother. That number pales, however, to Bill’s 26 trips on the “Lolita Express.”

Back