Elections US Republican Senate leader Mitch McConnell calls Marjorie Taylor Greene a 'cancer'

Lol at this nonsense. The squad sees racism everywhere and AOC makes the argument that it’s better to be morally correct rather than factually correct. That statement wins them all. Bc that one literally takes reality, the truth, and burns it in favor of feelings and moral virtue signaling.

the squad is way worse. And more divisive.

Nah you’re a loony toon like MTG. Fuck off already.

Look at this shit. The woman has a savvy posting game. She’s gonna be huge. How can the chuds possibly resist this shit?

While the Q stuff was and is beyond insane, thinking that there is a network of elite pedophiles that are above justice is not insane. It’s what Epstein proved.

So now people add on to to which that is already beyond heinous.

when our normal real reality is already that disgusting, people don’t have to far to go to take it into insanity land

edit: here is congresswoman Greene
abf6e3ddd8f39b4a67743e04e6cc214844-marjorie-taylor-greene.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

images

And congresswoman boebert

220px-Lauren_Boebert_117th_U.S_Congress.jpg

boebert-guns-firearms.jpg

I can see why leftists in congress are intimidated.

double edit: that hip holster is sexy as fuck. Wood

"double edit: that hip holster is sexy as fuck. Wood" --- did you just admit to wanting to have sex with a hip holster?
You do you bud... weirdo.

Republicans voted in a tranny 9/11 truther?

Brave.

Edit : which school shootings? Is she a Sandy Hook truther? Someone locate @Byron Carter.

Not her but the other nutty on Lauren Boebert I can't stand her but she reminds me of a younger Sara Palin she pretty attractive but freaking nuts. She likely has a Donald Trump poster over her bed.

Yeah Boebert is fappable Sara Palin during 2008 is also Fappable sucks she did not won that election.

Bosh should have picked her as Press Secretary!

Where was Mitch McConnell when democratic congressman Cohen called every white male in America terrorism suspects. That’s downright war rhetoric.

this bitch is just crazy. For every insane AOC, there is now going to be her mirror image voted in on the right.
A crazy bitch in Congress? AOC is radical not crazy. There's no defending MTG no matter how used to you've gotten to hearing crazy lies from the President.

A crazy bitch in Congress? AOC is radical not crazy. There's no defending MTG no matter how used to you've gotten to hearing crazy lies from the President.
This rings true.
I don't see how the comparison holds up.
It's disheartening that someone like MTG is respected enough to gain her current position.

I'm disturbed that I find Marjorie Taylor Greene repulsive, yet weirdly sexy at the same time.

Someone cure me.

Try aversion therapy slam your balls in the fridge door everytime you see or think of her .

Don't blame me if you actually start liking it and develop a white goods fetish though .

That's understandable but good looking (woman )says something dumb makes news way to much on this site. So yeah I agree with you 100%

Yes, because she just said something dumb, that's all. Nothing to see here guys, the two crazy Qanon ladies just say silly things.

The best part of all of this is that Greene is straight conning Republicans with her bullshit. She doesn't even believe it but that doesn't stop her from saying it over and over. I think that's pretty fuck disrespectful to Republicans. One of the Parkland mothers spoke with her and point-blank asked her if she thought the shooting was a false flag. Under pressure, Greene folded. But that didn't stop her from going back out and make the claim over and over. I guess that means she doesn't think highly of the people who follow her.

While the Q stuff was and is beyond insane, thinking that there is a network of elite pedophiles that are above justice is not insane. It’s what Epstein proved.

So now people add on to to which that is already beyond heinous.

when our normal real reality is already that disgusting, people don’t have to far to go to take it into insanity land

edit: here is congresswoman Greene
abf6e3ddd8f39b4a67743e04e6cc214844-marjorie-taylor-greene.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

images

And congresswoman boebert

220px-Lauren_Boebert_117th_U.S_Congress.jpg

boebert-guns-firearms.jpg

I can see why leftists in congress are intimidated.

double edit: that hip holster is sexy as fuck. Wood
Lesson #1- NEVER stick your dick in crazy....

Class dismissed

She's an elected representative and she does just that: She represents the new republican base. This is what mitch and old guard Republicans built over the years. An easily manipulated, poorly informed uneducated voter base.

If this is the cancer, Mitch is the toxic waste that caused it.

Last edited:
Yes, because she just said something dumb, that's all. Nothing to see here guys, the two crazy Qanon ladies just say silly things.

The best part of all of this is that Greene is straight conning Republicans with her bullshit. She doesn't even believe it but that doesn't stop her from saying it over and over. I think that's pretty fuck disrespectful to Republicans. One of the Parkland mothers spoke with her and point-blank asked her if she thought the shooting was a false flag. Under pressure, Greene folded. But that didn't stop her from going back out and make the claim over and over. I guess that means she doesn't think highly of the people who follow her.
I didn't hear about that at all man holy moly she's bad for the Republican base. They need to get rid of her now

I didn't hear about that at all man holy moly she's bad for the Republican base. They need to get rid of her now

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/marjo...nt-believe-conspiracy-about-school-shootings/

Marjorie Taylor Greene allegedly says she doesn't believe conspiracy about school shootings
Linda Beigel Schulman, who lost her son, teacher Scott Beigel, in the Parkland, Florida, high school shooting in 2018, says Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene told her she doesn't believe major school shootings were staged, but refuses to say so in public. The Georgia Republican has been strongly criticized for spreading conspiracy theories. Some of the backlash is over now-deleted comments she made on Facebook in 2018, supporting a claim that the Parkland massacre was a "false flag" event that didn't really happen.FEB 1, 2021[\quote]

Back