USA! USA! United States Men's National Soccer Team Discussion Thread

Also the fact that Howard has to be resorted to for must win games concerns me greatly. He's still an elite keeper but we need some youth in the pipeline for 2022.

Whatever happened to Hamid? Never panned out I guess? Was supposed to be the next Howard...

Whatever happened to Hamid? Never panned out I guess? Was supposed to be the next Howard...
He's what I would consider an adequate #2. We've got some solid youth prospects but I don't know if they'll be ready by 2022.

He's always injured
No doubt, I thought Robles was gonna make a splash. Glad to see Gonzalez got the switch though. Could be what we're looking for.

Guzan is not it. He's fucking dreadful.

No doubt, I thought Robles was gonna make a splash. Glad to see Gonzalez got the switch though. Could be what we're looking for.

Guzan is not it. He's fucking dreadful.
Never thought anything of Guzan, he's a bum. Doesn't help he looks like a chode

Until we develop players who can do this, we will never win

Germany had absolutely no players that had "signature moves" or anything like that, they were collective of in-shape, well drilled, defensive and intelligent players who played as necessary to beat opponents.

Problem aint our players, it's more the style of play.

Never thought anything of Guzan, he's a bum. Doesn't help he looks like a chode
He's absolutely terrible and the stench of back to back relegations means something to me. Dude knows how to lose.

Cupboard is bare for 2022 at this point.

Germany had absolutely no players that had "signature moves" or anything like that, they were collective of in-shape, well drilled, defensive and intelligent players who played as necessary to beat opponents.

Problem aint our players, it's more the style of play.

Germans can still control ball tight spaces, and maintain possession on drives. Our lads cannot control ball while on the move. They play ultimate frisbee with their feet. They have to pass as soon as they receive, and can only move forward without ball and chasing a pass.

All USA men's team fans like Donovan, but love Dempsey!!! Viva deuce

Lol fu*k el tri!!!!
The Gold Cup final would have been more fun with a USA v Mexico matchup, but damn, it was funny watching Jamaica beat Mehico.

I'm sure the fans handled it really well and didn't throw shit all over the field and at other players. Because that never happens.

US is probably fucked since they're going against teh GOAT Andre Blake.

Uniforms130418b081.jpg

Smart gameplan from Arena. Injure the best player in the tournament, Blake da gAwD, which actually allows you to score goals. We all know US wouldve been goose egged in regulation and PK' s otherwise. I'll allow it.

Now onto securing that WC bid.

Good win for the US in Gold Cup. Still missing Benny Feilhaber...looks like he "jumped ship in Hong Kong and made his way over to Tibet, and got on as a looper".....lol. There's no humble in his game...he would make a great Sherdogger.

Back