Valentina S: Woman of Many Talents 2.0 - One Door Closed, Another Door Opened

I'm not gonna lie.. her face is a 4/10 at best.

Another:

Watched every fight of hers I could, and, well, as I said in another thread, for the first time in my life I am considering betting money on a fight. Priscila throws hard and has good cardio, but that is about it. Regional level fighter beating up club fighters.

When it comes to their personal life they both often talk about their mother, but I've never seen either talk about their father (many suspect they have different fathers due to their difference in appearance). I would not at all be surprised if they are half sisters raised solely by their mother (with both fathers being estranged) and Pavel has became an almost father like figure to them, in fact, that is what I suspect.

While trying to find more of Valentina's early fights, I got lost in the Russian part of the 'net. Which is where I found out that Antonina and Valentina share the same patronymic name (Anatolievna) so with the way Russian naming conventions work they have the same father, who by the way was named Anatoli. So they are full biological sisters.

While trying to find more of Valentina's early fights, I got lost in the Russian part of the 'net. Which is where I found out that Antonina and Valentina share the same patronymic name (Anatolievna) so with the way Russian naming conventions work they have the same father, who by the way was named Anatoli. So they are full biological sisters.

Well then.. Case closed.

DRVyANiX4AAFhh-.jpg

When the front door closes, you can always sneak into the back door.

got some bitchin' (read: hideous) valentina sunglasses - bottom left/right in pic below - as a "gift" with my black friday order from muaythaiaddict.com, been told that i should wear them while watching her next fight (fingers crossed we watch it at home)

21569203_1672040912869908_5727897612921602048_n.jpg

Back