Opinion Vatican blasts gender-affirming surgery, surrogacy and gender theory as violations of human dignity

sex reassignment surgeries are not a violation of dignity, that's straight abuse.

p.s. notice how "transsexuals" became "transgenders", and "sex reassignment" became "gender affirming"?
Term "gender" has replaced "sex", and so has lunacy replaced common sense.
Well said

It's not an about face if you dig into the principles they're applying here. The line in the sand seems to be the difference between treating differences with dignity vs. embracing differences that run contrary to one man and woman for sex and procreation.

Surrogacy is a good example here. The problem with it from the perspective I just laid out is that it's no longer one man and one woman. It's the father, the mother, and the 3rd party who is carrying the child. 3 people to produce a child would be a no-no.

Gender affirming care and theory is similar. The church might say treat trans people with dignity, the same way you treat anyone with mental illness with dignity. But they can't support trans advancement theories and surgeries because those things take the one man (or one woman) as produced by God and changes them. It undoes God's creation. God might have given this person a mental illness but he gave it to them in that body, not another one.

Gay people can be treated with dignity, can marry, etc. because they're not undoing what or how God made them. But they would oppose surrogacy for gay or lesbian couples while still being okay with adoption for those couples.

So, the way I read it, it's very consistent.
Good take and makes sense. I would say that this logic of treating people with kindness in these scenarios regardless of whether you agree or not is a great principle and a core piece of Christian principles. Some churches or Christian groups just ignore that part.

Loads of people modify their bodies outside of a transgender surgery, all trying to look like some invented image of themselves.

Yet because it's a genital, prudes flip their lids.

Grow up and just let people be.
What kind of man would you have to be to think like you, I wish I could just see a picture of you just to see if it’s exactly how I imagine you.

What kind of man would you have to be to think like you, I wish I could just see a picture of you just to see if it’s exactly how I imagine you.

Karen_11 back being a mincer again, trying to be tough - most embarrassingly insecure poster on the forum, good job Karen!

On the plus side, at least you're not like this in the heavies. Enjoy the fights.

Last edited:
Karen_11 back being a mincer again, trying to be tough - most embarrassingly insecure poster on the forum, good job Karen!

On the plus side, at least you're not like this in the heavies. Enjoy the fights.
Ok, I just hope you don’t have children.

Show me proof there is more pedophilia in priests and catholics then in atheists. There is no way in knowing how many people out of 8 bilion commited pedophilic acts like watching videos or touching childreen.
Hateful atheist. Blaming God instead of being grateful.
Repeating lies.

Well, you kind of forgot the part about the Catholic Church running a worldwide pedophile ring for decades.
Instead of reporting these pedophiles to authorities so they could be held accountable for their actions, the Catholic Church moved them to a new area so they could continue their reign of terror on the children.

And what sort of punishment did they get for protecting these pedophiles? Nothing.
If it came out tomorrow that the UAW did the same things the Catholic Church did, you would be screaming at the top of your lungs that everyone needs to be in prison, the organization needs to be disbanded and sold off, etc.

Loads of people modify their bodies outside of a transgender surgery, all trying to look like some invented image of themselves.

Yet because it's a genital, prudes flip their lids.

Grow up and just let people be.

I think you know damn well that no one gave a shit about trannies until they started to attempt to force the world to play along with their delusion/fetishes.

Stop making dishonest statements.

I think you know damn well that no one gave a shit about trannies until they started to attempt to force the world to play along with their delusion/fetishes.

Stop making dishonest statements.

So when you guys gonna drop it? Is there a timeline for that now the pushback is well and truly done?

So when you guys gonna drop it? Is there a timeline for that now the pushback is well and truly done?

Drop what? Not wanting men in women's restrooms and women's sports? Not wanting to be forced to pretend like we think a man with lipstick and a purse is really a woman?

We will never drop it because we care about women's safety, women's rights and biological realities.

If trannies and lefties want to go back to the way it used to be, where we all acknowledged that a man in a dress was still a man, then we will drop it. It's not the surgery itself that anyone cares about. It's about the takeover of spaces that they don't belong in and the forcing of the general public to comply with their delusion/fetish.

Drop what? Not wanting men in women's restrooms and women's sports? Not wanting to be forced to pretend like we think a man with lipstick and a purse is really a woman?

We will never drop it because we care about women's safety, women's rights and biological realities.

If trannies and lefties want to go back to the way it used to be, where we all acknowledged that a man in a dress was still a man, then we will drop it. It's not the surgery itself that anyone cares about. It's about the takeover of spaces that they don't belong in and the forcing of the general public to comply with their delusion/fetish.

Cool rant bro.

Are you part of the 'believe all women' misogynist set of wankers? Even if you're not I highly doubt you care deeply about women's rights lmao

Cool rant bro.

Are you part of the 'believe all women' misogynist set of wankers? Even if you're not I highly doubt you care deeply about women's rights lmao

I'm not sure what the believe all women thing is so odds are I'm not one of those wankers lol

I'm not a feminist by any means but I do think women should compete against other women in sports and be able to change in a dressing room without men being in there.

I also think that young girls should not be sharing a private space with adult men under any circumstances. The feelings and emotions of a trans person does not trump the safety of a child.

I feel like this is all very reasonable stuff that we all used to agree on.

I'm not sure what the believe all women thing is so odds are I'm not one of those wankers lol

I'm not a feminist by any means but I do think women should compete against other women in sports and be able to change in a dressing room without men being in there.

I also think that young girls should not be sharing a private space with adult men under any circumstances. The feelings and emotions of a trans person does not trump the safety of a child.

I feel like this is all very reasonable stuff that we all used to agree on.

I agree with most of that, though I'm probably more of a 'feminist', at a guess.

Open changing rooms at swimming pools are a thing here in the UK, nobody sees anything they shouldn't, everyone is safe, cubicles are mandated, there is no danger from any type of predator.

Aside from that, I can't see any issues with banning adults from children's changing rooms, including opposite gender teachers and educators. Seems perfectly fine to say that to me.

Well, you kind of forgot the part about the Catholic Church running a worldwide pedophile ring for decades.
Instead of reporting these pedophiles to authorities so they could be held accountable for their actions, the Catholic Church moved them to a new area so they could continue their reign of terror on the children.

And what sort of punishment did they get for protecting these pedophiles? Nothing.
If it came out tomorrow that the UAW did the same things the Catholic Church did, you would be screaming at the top of your lungs that everyone needs to be in prison, the organization needs to be disbanded and sold off, etc.

I wanna see proof of a catholic pedophile ring

I wanna see proof of a catholic pedophile ring

wtf-blink.gif

There's zero successful transsexual in the world, since no sex transfer has ever taken place.It's just mentally ill people mutilating themselves into a grotesque imagining, and yelling at society to reinforce their delusions.
they should be in mental institutions, but because they're worth a lot of money mutilated, the pharma complex pushes the "trans" as legitimate, and in certain places has co-opted the police/judicial mechanisms to punish disent.

Any reasonable person sees it for what it is. Vatican's position on this is just the mainstream reasonable position.
It's a completely overblown topic IMO. It gets way more coverage than the < 1% of the western population that it concerns. And the trans themselves are not even loud about it as these poor people are too busy fighting their own demons. As usual, it's the virtue signalling progressists that are doing these aggressive activist campaigns and the dumb center left medias are more than happy to get on their knees and spread the news.

Back