Venom Page is the real deal and showed he always belonged in the UFC

Lets see how he does against a good wrestler who pressures.

I think it mostly shows that Holland is not UFC level.

Ok when has that “ ufc is the major leagues” ever worked out?

Remember when there was a time you guys use to laugh at even thinking a WEC lightweight, could even be a top 10 lightweight in ufc.. let alone a champ.
Jake Shields/Hector Lombard (both came to the UFC with double-digit win streaks) and many others who couldn't come close to replicating what they did outside the UFC. Gilbert Melendez, Chandler and many others come to mind as well.

He beat Lima in a rematch, and the Storley fight could have gone either way depending on who you ask. It was Storley holding MVP for long periods and MVP landing strikes. Hard to score.
I watched the Storley fight and I can say that by the last 3 minutes of the fight MVP was fading and starting to get hit a lot.

You guys are crazy. Holland has a chin and MVP looked amazing. Whenever guys go for clinch he never gets the finish usually. I would love Leon vs MVP, I don't care if Belal has to wait.
MVP vs Leon would be great. I don't mind seeing MVP get "favorable" match ups on the way like Alex has. He's on a time limit

Holland is a decent fighter and entertaining, but let's not act like MVP dispatched one of the best. A good win to start his tenure in the promotion, nothing more.

Back