Vid: Khabib taking a flush uppercut from Conor and not even flinching (slow mo)

I would love to hear from @Adjutant how exactly a child (whom are the future leaders of our world) is a "drain on our economy and resources".

Children aren't a drain, they're our future.

What an arrogant prick.
Children are a drain on both of those things. However, its an investment in their/our future. BUT, Mysqueerio, and Hitto are both almost certainly unemployed, underachieving slugs.
Now shut the fuck up and go back to quoting whitney houston songs to someone else. Fucking asshat

It didn't land flush, and Khabib clearly does flinch, but OK.

That's a lead uppercut and it's not coming from his power hand, Conor is left handed. Now here is someone taking Conor's power left uppercut flush to the face when Conor was fresh in the first round;

SophisticatedFrenchGannet-size_restricted.gif

It wasn't about the power of Conor's shots, what surprised me was how few he landed clean.

Before the fight we had to hear about how horrible Khabib's standup was, how he had no head movement etc.

And yet against a striker the caliber of Conor, he only got tagged clean what 2 maybe 3 times in the entire fight.

khabib is a g, gave conor a boxing lesson while taking him to suplex city

Not a single boxing trainer in the world would teach that technique. It doesn't mean it's not effective, but it by every measurable standard is terrible boxing technique.

That’s not an uppercut. It’s called a reverse jab or a long uppercut. Much different mechanically than an uppercut.

But wait, all the Conor fans are telling me - "Conor just didnt train right," "khabib got lucky," Conor let him win to make the rematch bigger," "Conor was rusty," "mars and Jupiter weren't aligned right"
Mercury was in retrograde. Look into it.

Lead uppercut. Not 100% Conor. 20 lbs smaller Conor. With all these in mind, I'd hope Khabib would be able to eat that. Even FWs against prime Conor have.

That's right, Conor wasn't 100%. He was completely destroyed mentally even before the bell rang. Scared shitless by how ridiculously overmatched he was, even before Khabib put his hands on him. He knew he was entering a world of pain.

McGregor-eyes.gif

You insist on this nonsense. You want to look like a fucking retard with that narrative, I'll keep calling your dumbass out.

He didn’t really land it hard. Just kinda knicked him.

Khabibs shots were rocking Connie though.

Conor’s striking looks strange now. It’s too much movement Ido portal bullshit and not enough fundamentals.

and to think people say Bisping has Pillow Fists?

But Conor didn’t get knocked down either!!!!11

Attachments

• EEDF2F6F-F6CA-4DED-A0F9-6E8D012EA561.jpeg
    EEDF2F6F-F6CA-4DED-A0F9-6E8D012EA561.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 2
LOL, Floyd at that uppercut like nothing as well - despite being 2 weight classes smaller.

Unless your running in chin first or over extending there is no touch of death.

conor fans will tell you otherwise as they are delusional and hate reality.

objectively it didn't land as clean as it could have and the guy was already gassed at that point in the fight so there wasn't as much power

here comes the nut hugger comments
Look at this nut flea

Back