Vid: Khabib taking a flush uppercut from Conor and not even flinching (slow mo)

That's right, Conor wasn't 100%. He was completely destroyed mentally even before the bell rang. Scared shitless by how ridiculously overmatched he was, even before Khabib put his hands on him. He knew he was entering a world of pain.

McGregor-eyes.gif

You insist on this nonsense. You want to look like a fucking retard with that narrative, I'll keep calling your dumbass out.
Conor looks so scared. Poor guy. Khabib is staring him down. Ice cold.

Conors uppercut is complete shit. Its always been shit. People were tricked into thinking its good because Conor always talks about his uppercut. Its nothing like his straight left

Conors uppercut is complete shit. Its always been shit. People were tricked into thinking its good because Conor always talks about his uppercut. Its nothing like his straight left
To be fair hes got a decent uppercut, but most of his steam and accuracy was gone as kebab drained his tank almost empty at that point

It wasn't about the power of Conor's shots, what surprised me was how few he landed clean.

Before the fight we had to hear about how horrible Khabib's standup was, how he had no head movement etc.

And yet against a striker the caliber of Conor, he only got tagged clean what 2 maybe 3 times in the entire fight.
Great point

hwn50B.png

Banned again?
Poor Mysterio just can't hold down an account

I mean, it's not like that was a particularly big shot. McGregor doesn't get a whole lot on anything he throws with his lead hand.

it was a right handed punch and conors left handed
and khabib has a good chin

Children are a drain on both of those things. However, its an investment in their/our future. BUT, Mysqueerio, and Hitto are both almost certainly unemployed, underachieving slugs.
Now shut the fuck up and go back to quoting whitney houston songs to someone else. Fucking asshat
Whitney Houston?

If I’m a Connor fan I really don’t want a rematch. What can he do to bridge the grappling gap? Literally nothing.

So at best he will always have a punchers chance and with Khabibs size and chin that’s not near as much a factor.

So as a con man fan you want to watch that shut out again? I mean what would Connor gain from getting whipped again? 2 losses in a row will all but tarnish his fake ass WWE I KO everyone talk and expose all his flaws

If I’m a Connor fan I really don’t want a rematch. What can he do to bridge the grappling gap? Literally nothing.

So at best he will always have a punchers chance and with Khabibs size and chin that’s not near as much a factor.

So as a con man fan you want to watch that shut out again? I mean what would Connor gain from getting whipped again? 2 losses in a row will all but tarnish his fake ass WWE I KO everyone talk and expose all his flaws
That's an honest and decent post in a Reality-Check way. It's just being realistic, and it's fair and balanced.

Conor will always have a chance with his 1st round hard-shot, but he should just move on to other fights, like the Diaz III fight, a possible GSP fight, Anderson Silva and whatever else he can do.
He is an entertainer, never a dull moment, and from a business-sense extremely successful.

Let's see if he can take Tony's elbows, that will be the real test.

McNugget nuthuggers have always made it seem like dude got the touch of death. Conor has been hitting glass chins that's all. When he hit concrete, nothing happened

Back