VIDEO: 54-yr-old ugly manlet says my 26-Year-Old Model Girlfriend Is Out Of My League

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I used to see this guys picture posted all over the net like a meme
ugly1.jpg

A COUPLE with a 28-year age gap are used to getting looks and stares when they go out in public - not least because she’s a model and he’s a 54-year-old who rides a mobility scooter. Mason Reese, 54 and Sarah Russi, 26, don’t look like your average couple. An adult model and cam girl, Sarah ‘covers up’ in hot pants and crop tops; while 4 ft 10 Mason is more comfortable in jeans and a shirt. Mason, from New York, told Barcroft TV: “Truth of the matter is I don’t see myself as being in her league, so when I look at a beautiful young 26-years-old adult model I don’t think, ‘oh she is gonna be in love with me’.

So to get the question out of the way

Whats the catch in this relationship?

This should be an inspiration for all the Sherdoggers to start believing in themselves.

She has a fetish just like certain guys are into massively obese women, this is not much different. And there is nothing wrong with it. Its what she likes.

I wonder what Caudillo thinks lol

He thinks its fake news and its impossible for anyone but a male model with a billion dollars to get with a hot chick

Dude is gonna be an incel shooter one day because he doesnt get it and its only going to lead to frustration

This should be an inspiration for all the Sherdoggers to start believing in themselves.

This. Its funny but its true you put yourself out there and good things will happen but if you wait around wondering why they arent happening they never will

He thinks its fake news and its impossible for anyone but a male model with a billion dollars to get with a hot chick

Dude is gonna be an incel shooter one day because he doesnt get it and its only going to lead to frustration

This. Its funny but its true you put yourself out there and good things will happen but if you wait around wondering why they arent happening they never will

You're closer to the truth than you realize. Caudillo/Seaside was last seen posting in the "weapons & tactics" section of this forum inquiring about which automatic weapons were best for "urban combat" or some such thing. Shortly thereafter he was banned. So, use your imagination... Scary, huh?

Back