VIDEO: 54-yr-old ugly manlet says my 26-Year-Old Model Girlfriend Is Out Of My League

Didn't know caudillo was such a troubled guy. I remember seaside told me he knew the answers to life and shit and I just brushed them aside. Scary now I think about it. He seemed to have taken a liking to me though for some reason. Maybe my lack of game made him feel better.

GIve it a week, @Seaside / @Caudillo will be back. Nobody ever truly leaves Sherdog
Nobody.

Better than shooting up a place at least. If we can convert him to the light we'd all be sherdog heroes.

This is the best example of an extreme looks mismatch couple-
00a99e05-68b4-4eca-a6a0-e675040eb23f_750x422.jpg

And no, he's not rich. I can't explain it either but love finds a way.

Last edited:
Seaside you better not be planning some crazy shit. We need to get you out to a bar and talking to some ladies bro.

I used to see this guys picture posted all over the net like a meme
ugly1.jpg

A COUPLE with a 28-year age gap are used to getting looks and stares when they go out in public - not least because she’s a model and he’s a 54-year-old who rides a mobility scooter. Mason Reese, 54 and Sarah Russi, 26, don’t look like your average couple. An adult model and cam girl, Sarah ‘covers up’ in hot pants and crop tops; while 4 ft 10 Mason is more comfortable in jeans and a shirt. Mason, from New York, told Barcroft TV: “Truth of the matter is I don’t see myself as being in her league, so when I look at a beautiful young 26-years-old adult model I don’t think, ‘oh she is gonna be in love with me’.

ZH-sMn.gif

FQSYL4k.gif

And no, he's not rich. I can't explain it either but love finds a way.

Thats fucked up, she has to have some sort of weird fetish.....Or she is doing to for fame somehow?

Didn't know caudillo was such a troubled guy. I remember seaside told me he knew the answers to life and shit and I just brushed them aside. Scary now I think about it. He seemed to have taken a liking to me though for some reason. Maybe my lack of game made him feel better.

Better than shooting up a place at least. If we can convert him to the light we'd all be sherdog heroes.

Meh as SeaSide he used to talk about another posters cock and worship him.
One of the guys from the Plat Army that always posted /trolled in the OT.

Dudes a head case

Thats fucked up, she has to have some sort of weird fetish.....Or she is doing to for fame somehow?
She's attending school for nursing so maybe she has a fetish for caring for helpless people. He's completely dependent on her so she could be getting off on the power dynamic. Who knows.

She's attending school for nursing so maybe she has a fetish for caring for helpless people. He's completely dependent on her so she could be getting off on the power dynamic. Who knows.

what ever it is, its really fucked up. She is a good looking girl and that dude honestly shouldnt be alive.

Nah I saw that and though at least he has an official disability.

The guy in the OP is the type of guy who I’d see out at Walmart and lose my lunch a little bit and I’m not normally one to judge a mans looks.

Some weird posts in here.

These are clearly not “normal” or loving relationships where they are getting it on twice a week.

I wouldn’t even be surprised if they haven’t consummated the relationship.

Nah I saw that and though at least he has an official disability.

The guy in the OP is the type of guy who I’d see out at Walmart and lose my lunch a little bit and I’m not normally one to judge a mans looks.

Some weird posts in here.

These are clearly not “normal” or loving relationships where they are getting it on twice a week.

I wouldn’t even be surprised if they haven’t consummated the relationship.
lol yeah that dude is disgusting and looks like a blob fish with red hair.
Something is clearly wrong with the chick you have to think there is a catch, he is not good looking, doesnt have charm or charisma, and is a ginger manlet.

But more power to him, cant hate he is getting it in. But remember Verne Troyer? he was a tiny dwarf and he was being used by a playboy playmate, and he went into depression she was abusive but on camera she would look like she loved him, he died from alcohol poisoning, he was an awesome guy too sad.

Also Tattoo from fantasy island he dated a full grown woman and she abused him and insulted him behind closed doors and took advantage of him.

You're closer to the truth than you realize. Caudillo/Seaside was last seen posting in the "weapons & tactics" section of this forum inquiring about which automatic weapons were best for "urban combat" or some such thing. Shortly thereafter he was banned. So, use your imagination... Scary, huh?

Heard some other posters state he was a hired gun or paid troll to bring traffic down here or de stabilize or disrepute.. sorta thing.

Seemed a bit over the top, in certain categories.

I did not (will not) view the video, how did he meet her?

I'm wondering what will happen when she inevitably leaves him.

If he's a rich bastard, he'll get another. If he got her by luck, I'm concerned for him.

Back