VIKINGS v.3 (Returns Nov. 29, 2017)

And LMAO at the Arabs thinking that King Harold's brother is into trannies.

<Dany07>

History states that Bjorn becomes King of Sweden and Ivar dies in England so figure it out who is going to win the battle.
why is the show neglecting Ragnar's English bastard Alfred? Out of all his sons, he will end up the most historically important.

why is the show neglecting Ragnar's English bastard Alfred? Out of all his sons, he will end up the most historically important.

Got to get to William the Conqueror Im assuming. Something to do with Ivars bones as well with that and reburial.

You mean Magnus? Alfred is the priest and the cute queen with one ear's love child.

Also will Rollo make an appearance. His frankish wifey is played by Roman Polanski's daughter.

You mean Magnus? Alfred is the priest and the cute queen with one ear's love child.
oh right, Athelstan's son. Nonetheless, I was expecting him to play a big role this season and he's barely made an appearance.

Ivar and his brothers look like they should be in the WB version of this show. They are too young to take serious as leaders of a viking army. This season is really corny.

More Lagertha and Bjorn please.

This show would be a lot better with out the superstitious bullshit.

And less camera shots during action scenes.

Is King of Pussy Harbard going to show up and literally fuck the whole city again?

And LMAO at the Arabs thinking that King Harold's brother is into trannies.

<Dany07>

Ziyadat Allah trolled halfdan.

Overall a good episode. Liked the guy with the hammer and heahmund trampling that shieldmaiden with his horse.

oh right, Athelstan's son. Nonetheless, I was expecting him to play a big role this season and he's barely made an appearance.

No, he was the boy who got sick, and almost died, and he fought in all the battles too.

Am I the only one who finds Bishop Hegmund absolutely badass?

Don't get me wrong, Ivar & company are cool but I find the image of a ruthless, fearless, Christian crusader waging holy war against the Norse heathens very entertaining to watch.

Athelwulf is a badass too but he lacks the bishop's fanatical devotion to the cause which is what makes Hegmund great IMO.

Am I the only one who finds Bishop Hegmund absolutely badass?

Don't get me wrong, Ivar & company are cool but I find the image of a ruthless, fearless, Christian crusader waging holy war against the Norse heathens very entertaining to watch.

Athelwulf is a badass too but he lacks the bishop's fanatical devotion to the cause which is what makes Hegmund great IMO.

I like that scene in Episode 4 where he takes out 4 or 5 Vikings one after another using real precise sword techniques.

I think his character and badassery tie into the plot, as its pretty obvious its why Ivar chose to spare him and take him with them. He recognizes him as a dangerous warrior and wants to get him fighting alongside the Vikings where he would be useful.

So the show is setting up Heahmund as the man who brings christianity to Scandinavia.

And this show is not about the beginning of the Vikings, but how a small insular group of vikings finally decided to leave their little po-dunk village, and see the rest of the world. They could have just asked their viking neighbors for more intel, and possibly an introduction to other cultures. Save themselves a lot of trouble.

I like that scene in Episode 4 where he takes out 4 or 5 Vikings one after another using real precise sword techniques.

I think his character and badassery tie into the plot, as its pretty obvious its why Ivar chose to spare him and take him with them. He recognizes him as a dangerous warrior and wants to get him fighting alongside the Vikings where he would be useful.

Definitely possible. I think Heahmund will be to Ivar what Ragnar was to Ecbert.

They are sworn enemies but kindred spirits.

I wonder if Edge is a Queen Lagertha spy. She is going to really need some warriors for these upcoming conflicts. I don't see how she makes it out alive either way.

Alfred is not Ragnar's son. He is Athelstan's son (the monk that Ragnar took as a slave).

th

Back