Crime Vince McMahon Accused Of Sex Trafficking

I read the court document before any response was made. There is no question

that her situation could have easily happened to ANYONE, male or female.

With the millions already verified paid out as hush money to several employees,

it won't surprise me at all if wrestlers of both sexes similarly come forward.
You missing my point entirely, but please, keep screeching

I read the court document before any response was made. There is no question

that her situation could have easily happened to ANYONE, male or female.

With the millions already verified paid out as hush money to several employees,

it won't surprise me at all if wrestlers of both sexes similarly come forward.

Rikishi be like "Getting pounded out by other dudes while Vince shits all over your face is some amateur hour foreplay. You guys should have seen the freaknasty shit that I had to do for Vince after I gave him the stinkface."

Feds couldve possible stopped this chain of events if they didnt fuck up his steroid trial thirty years ago.

That steroids scandal was very shady. Wouldn't surprised if one day we learn that some of those guys took bribes. It was just....so anormal...it as crazy

She sucked his dick to get the job. It wasn't a good start if you ask me.

From the legal documents, that's not true at all, unless you want to ignore all context in which case you also may as well call "rape" and "sex" the same thing.

Referring to that, she NEVER imagined sex as part of her employment. EVER.

Her lawsuit spells out what allegedly happened, on what dates, and with who.

Read the document, if you put ANY blame on her whatsoever...

you have zero compassion and YOU F'n SUCK as a human.

Remember this document is just her version of the story. His version of the story will be very different. Neither version will be 100% truthful. We honestly don't know what happened but this doesn't pass the sniff test as far as her being 100% innocent here. Like I said, I have compassion for her but I don't have the same type of compassion that I'd have for a woman who was walking down the street and then thrown in a van and sold into sex trafficking. An old man greets you in his underwear and touches you inappropriately right off the bat and you still agree with pursue employment and contact with him? That doesn't sound like a smart move.

It reminds me of a situation at my old job where this female reported that this male was being inappropriate with her as far as words being said. She wound up getting him fired and everyone was like good, fuck that guy. The full story came out later that she had slept with him a handful of times and even pulled a knife out on him at work in front of another employee because he found a new girl to play around with. She wound up getting fired for that as well because there was a witness. But that side of the story wasn't told at all because why would she offer up any of that information, knowing that it would make her look bad and get her fired?

I have plenty of compassion for her, but like I said, if she knowingly exchanged sexual acts for favors, I'm going to have less compassion for her than I would for a woman who was completely forced into something like this from the start.

Last edited:
From the legal documents, that's not true at all, unless you want to ignore all context in which case you also may as well call "rape" and "sex" the same thing.
9. As such, when McMahon pushed Ms. Grant for a physical relationship in return for long-promised employment at WWE, she felt trapped in an impossible situation: submitting to McMahon’s sexual demands or facing ruin. Ms. Grant feared she had everything to lose and faced negative consequences no matter what happened.

10. After succumbing to the pressure for a physical relationship, Ms. Grant was slotted into an entry-level position as an “administrator-coordinator”—a position McMahon created for her in WWE’s legal department. Ms. Grant began work in that role on June 17, 2019.

9. As such, when McMahon pushed Ms. Grant for a physical relationship in return for long-promised employment at WWE, she felt trapped in an impossible situation: submitting to McMahon’s sexual demands or facing ruin. Ms. Grant feared she had everything to lose and faced negative consequences no matter what happened.

10. After succumbing to the pressure for a physical relationship, Ms. Grant was slotted into an entry-level position as an “administrator-coordinator”—a position McMahon created for her in WWE’s legal department. Ms. Grant began work in that role on June 17, 2019.

Sex trafficking may be distinguished from other forms of commercial sex by applying the Action + Means + Purpose Model. Human trafficking occurs when a trafficker takes any one of the enumerated actions, and then employs the means of force, fraud, or coercion for the purpose of compelling the victim to provide commercial sex acts.

The presence of force, fraud, or coercion indicates that the victim has not consented of his or her own free will.

Myth: If the trafficked person consented to be in their initial situation, then it cannot be human trafficking or against their will because they “knew better”

Reality:
Initial consent to commercial sex or a labor setting prior to acts of force, fraud, or coercion (or if the victim is a minor in a sex trafficking situation) is not relevant to the crime, nor is payment.

The term “commercial sex act” is defined as “any sex act on account of which anything of value is given to or received by any person” (22 U.S.C. 7102). See the Federal Laws page for more detailed definitions.

Involuntary servitude​

a condition of servitude induced by means of any scheme, plan, or pattern intended to cause a person to believe that, if the person did not enter into or continue in such condition, that person or another person would suffer serious harm or physical restraint; or the abuse or threatened abuse of the legal process
(22 U.S.C. 7102 (6)

https://humantraffickinghotline.org/en/human-trafficking/federal-law

Exploiting a person for labor, services, or commercial sex using force, fraud, or coercion is a crime called human trafficking. There is no single profile of a trafficking victim.

https://www.worker.gov/human-trafficking/#:~:text=You have a right to,profile of a trafficking victim.

Traffickers, and the people who help them, may
  • demand that you perform labor, services, or commercial sex acts (prostitution) to repay a debt;
  • use rules and controls to make it harder for you or others to leave, complain, or seek help;
  • make false promises about type of work, working hours, working or living conditions, or pay.
@RoastBeast @koquerelle

@My Spot @Scerpi
@fedorthegoat777

@Toastytoy
@KnightTemplar
@pseto223

Sex trafficking may be distinguished from other forms of commercial sex by applying the Action + Means + Purpose Model. Human trafficking occurs when a trafficker takes any one of the enumerated actions, and then employs the means of force, fraud, or coercion for the purpose of compelling the victim to provide commercial sex acts.

The presence of force, fraud, or coercion indicates that the victim has not consented of his or her own free will.

Myth: If the trafficked person consented to be in their initial situation, then it cannot be human trafficking or against their will because they “knew better”

Reality:
Initial consent to commercial sex or a labor setting prior to acts of force, fraud, or coercion (or if the victim is a minor in a sex trafficking situation) is not relevant to the crime, nor is payment.

The term “commercial sex act” is defined as “any sex act on account of which anything of value is given to or received by any person” (22 U.S.C. 7102). See the Federal Laws page for more detailed definitions.

Involuntary servitude​

a condition of servitude induced by means of any scheme, plan, or pattern intended to cause a person to believe that, if the person did not enter into or continue in such condition, that person or another person would suffer serious harm or physical restraint; or the abuse or threatened abuse of the legal process
(22 U.S.C. 7102 (6)

https://humantraffickinghotline.org/en/human-trafficking/federal-law
I hope you realize this terminology leads to a certain vagueness that can result in any sex worker being able to suggest trafficking. And I'm not trying to say there shouldn't be some nuance to the law.

We're suggesting that some of these women are so inept that they can't decide or perhaps figure out that they are becoming willful sex workers, or are we suggesting that they are mostly forced into these occasions?

We're suggesting that some of these women are so inept that they can't decide or perhaps figure out that they are becoming willful sex workers, or are we suggesting that they are mostly forced into these occasions?

Yeah they can’t that’s why they’re easy marks to be preyed upon. It usually begins with a traumatic childhood, weakened support system and lifetime of being preyed upon and they do not see the behavior as abnormal. Be thankful and grateful you were not born to a traumatic childhood like that.

@Renard touched on this further in the clinical mindset of victims on like the second page post #39 I’ll quote him

“Serious answer, low self-esteem and lack of boundaries. It's a little like beaten women who refuse to leave their abusive boyfriend. It's also more common among victims of abuse or sexual assault in childhood; their boundaries got violated so many times that as adults they have severe issues understanding what healthy boundaries are and placing limits on what other people can and can't do to their bodies. At some point this personality flaw gets noticed by a predator, who readily exploits the girl's low self-regard and inability to say no.” - @Renard

She sucked his dick to get the job. It wasn't a good start if you ask me.

Per the allegations: She was distraught from the recent loss of both her parents and may have missed her father most of all.

This is saying more about you than anything.

1. Plaintiff Janel Grant is a former employee of WWE who was the victim of physical and emotional abuse, sexual assault and trafficking at WWE. Ms. Grant is filing this lawsuit not just to address her own suffering, but also to act for those who are afraid to speak out.

2. WWE’s billionaire Founder & Executive Chairman, Defendant Vincent K. McMahon, lived in a penthouse duplex in Ms. Grant’s apartment building.

3. The two met in March 2019, when Ms. Grant was dealing with profound grief and struggling financially – after devoting years to around-the-clock caregiving, her parents passed away. On top of that, she was unemployed and her family home was lost in her parents’ bankruptcy.

4. After her family passed away, Ms. Grant dedicated herself to finding gainful employment. Neighbors in her building provided career advice and sought her assistance with personal events. Ms. Grant used these non-paying roles and volunteer work in community initiatives to build her resume.

5. The building’s Resident Manager wanted to help. She messaged McMahon to ask whether he would talk to her, sharing that Ms. Grant had been through hardship and would do great things if given a fresh start. McMahon enthusiastically responded, “Hell Yes!!”

6. McMahon befriended Ms. Grant, giving her hopes of a new life with promises of a yet-to-be-determined role at WWE, and showering her with attention and assurances, along with gifts like a VIP experience at WrestleMania. But what seemed like a dream in the Spring of 2019 quickly became a nightmare.

7. As McMahon dangled career-making and life-changing promises in front of Ms. Grant, he demonstrated an increasing lack of boundaries. During several meetings that were ostensibly about a potential job at WWE, he greeted her in his underwear, touched her, repeatedly asked for hugs, and spent hours sharing intimate details about his personal life.

8. McMahon warned Ms. Grant to keep their “closeness” secret, lest rumors lead to public trouble – and added that, while he protects loyal people, he had world-class legal resources on speed-dial to deal with people who became a problem.

The fact you reduce all of that to "sucking dick to get a job" and refused to include the prior points is laughable.

As a dude, I have to say, very smart dudes can get very dumb when pussy is involved. Thinking with our dicks is God's cruel gift to us in how we are designed. We, in general, are fucking mentally handicapped simps because we innately desire pussy and procreation.

That's true, can't say I haven't got crazy about pussy myself... actually yeah, i totally get it I've made some huge mistakes for pussy lmao

I hope you realize this terminology leads to a certain vagueness that can result in any sex worker being able to suggest trafficking. And I'm not trying to say there shouldn't be some nuance to the law.

It's gonna get interesting because Johnny Ace is using the same defense for why he participated. I somehow doubt it's gonna work for him, even though he's basically saying the same thing.

"I had to do it, or else Vince would ruin me."

That's true, can't say I haven't got crazy about pussy myself... actually yeah, i totally get it I've made some huge mistakes for pussy lmao

One of my faves is the dude that was sleeping in his car because he prioritized giving money to a hawt twitch streamer than his own shelter. How men simp for women is hilarious and pathetic at the same time. We've pretty much all been there at one point or another to some extent, some of us learn easier (and cheaper) tho.

Of course purple haired feminists deny these sort of ridiculous wealth transfers exist in society when it comes to dating, child support payments, gift giving (online and IRL), paying for only fans etc. it's all about MAH PAY GAP!

It's gonna get interesting because Johnny Ace is using the same defense for why he participated. I somehow doubt it's gonna work for him, even though he's basically saying the same thing.

"I had to do it, or else Vince would ruin me."

Gotta say I was a little surprised that Johnny Ace is taking that route. Not surprised that his legal team is, but for him to take this route that his legal team is advising him to, it essentially means a lot of this stuff did occur from Janels testimony.

I find it odd he hasn’t come out and publicly released a statement like “these accusations are untrue! There was definitely no defecating and I wouldn’t have sex with a woman covered in another man’s feces.”

But rather his public statement is “I’m a victim too.” That’s pretty telling

I mean on one side of the mouth Johnny’s lawyers state “Mr. Laurinaitis denies the allegations in the misguided complaint and will be vigorously defending these charges in Court,
Then on the other side of his attorneys mouth they state…
“Read the allegations. Read the Federal Statute. Power, control, employment supervisory capacity, dictatorial sexual demands with repercussions if not met. Count how many times in the complaint Vince exerts control over both of them.”
So what is it? The allegations are untrue or they’re true and that makes Johnny Ace a victim as well?

Last edited:
Back