Elections Vivek Ramaswamy joins Trump to take the stage @ NH Rally

Lmfaooo, the left trying to understand Trump’s popularity is hilarious. “Yea, the economy was good, but then for SOME REASON it got bad, so why vote for Trump??”

And they say Trump supporters are the one with selective memory lol

The commments section cracking me up

Edit: this one had me rolling

Last edited:
7f7rvtsgfzcc1.jpeg

6'3" Trump standing next to 5'10" Vivek. Hmm... Draw your own conclusions.
It’s the lighting!!!

And lol at Vivek. These guys like him and Cruz shilling for this guy. The male voting base for conservatives calling out the manliness of the liberals is funny. They basically simp for trump. Classic.

That would be fun to watch. Vivek actually is really good in the clips I've seen in his debating. Not sure Trump would pick him but it would definitely make it entertaining.
Son, I am disappoint. First, Ronda Santis, now this 5-head?

Just watched Tim Scott's appearance/endorsement at the rally.

A solid cringe factor of 6, versus the daily cringe factor with Biden of 100.
But you absolutely don't support one side or the other. Got it.

Dude it’s all theater at this point you and I know that. Sorry I don’t take things as seriously as some folks here. I would say I am right leaning on some issues and definitely left leaning on others but partisan politics is pointless in my opinion.

But I appreciate your intelligence and forthrightness you’re an asset.

RDS just dropped out and endorses Blimf.

That was a prettt awful video. He basically said he had differences from Trump, the only one was elevating Fauci and lockdowns.

Hindsight is 20/20, but Trump left it up to governors, and how was he to know Fauci was a lying piece of shit when he and others like Brix had an agenda, brix even said she tried to undermine him, etc.

It is a lot different being president with a toxic Republican Party who also undermine you, than governor with a super majority

Either way, highly doubt we will see Desantis on a stage with Trump lol. What a very sour endorsement

That was a prettt awful video. He basically said he had differences from Trump, the only one was elevating Fauci and lockdowns.

Hindsight is 20/20, but Trump left it up to governors, and how was he to know Fauci was a lying piece of shit when he and others like Brix had an agenda, brix even said she tried to undermine him, etc.

It is a lot different being president with a toxic Republican Party who also undermine you, than governor with a super majority

Either way, highly doubt we will see Desantis on a stage with Trump lol. What a very sour endorsement
Excuse my interjection, but Trump fired Kwame from the Apprentice for not firing Omarosa, but then Trump hired Omarosa in real life.

Trump hired Birx as the Whitehouse Coronavirus Coordinator (There's "Whitehouse" right in the title. How does he distance himself from that?), and he bears responsibility for that poor choice.

Excuse my interjection, but Trump fired Kwame from the Apprentice for not firing Omarosa, but then Trump hired Omarosa in real life.

Trump hired Birx as the Whitehouse Coronavirus Coordinator (There's "Whitehouse" right in the title. How does he distance himself from that?), and he bears responsibility for that poor choice.

Trump is not a doctor or a scientist. He was doing what seemed correct at the time. People make mistakes, especially given a once in a life time pandemic that had the world experience something it had never went through before globally.

So I appreciate your input, but in the grand scheme of things, I don’t fault Trump much for how he handled the pandemic. I think he actually did quite a good job compared to Biden and other world leaders. Moreover if he wasn’t undermined by not only the medical/science community, but also the intelligence community, etc. aka: the deep state

As for making poor choices due to base judgement, Desantis is the one who chose his campaign team that ran arguably the worst political campaign in history. So it kind of balances out.

yeah, that was awful. went up and begrudgingly made a non-endorsement. he had a sliver of a chance to save his political career and goes up and does that.

yeah, that was awful. went up and begrudgingly made a non-endorsement. he had a sliver of a chance to save his political career and goes up and does that.

Yup, as cringe worthy as time Scott was with his endoresment speeches, and yesterday when he was brought on stage (not the first endorsement the day before), was hard to watch, dunno what he was even doing.

That being said, he saved his political career there, in addition to dropping out early. All is forgiven.

Trump is not a doctor or a scientist. He was doing what seemed correct at the time. People make mistakes, especially given a once in a life time pandemic that had the world experience something it had never went through before globally.

So I appreciate your input, but in the grand scheme of things, I don’t fault Trump much for how he handled the pandemic. I think he actually did quite a good job compared to Biden and other world leaders. Moreover if he wasn’t undermined by not only the medical/science community, but also the intelligence community, etc. aka: the deep state

As for making poor choices due to base judgement, Desantis is the one who chose his campaign team that ran arguably the worst political campaign in history. So it kind of balances out.
The thing with Trump is he wants to seem like he is on your side, but he doesn't deliver when the chips are down.

He said he would build a wall and Hillary Clinton would be in prison. These things didn't happen.

He was required by law to release the JFK files, and he broke the law to maintain secrecy.

When Donald Trump caught Covid-19, he got Ivermectin and convalescent plasma. But for you, he wanted the military to be involved with distributing the vaccine.

What would happen if Rand Paul asked Donald Trump to release the Covid-19 files? Donald Trump wants to seem like he is on your side, but when it matters, he won't be.

Back