Economy Wake up babe! The new right-wing mask-off moment just dropped! "Make the plebes toil away until they die!"

So, the "anti-elitist" right wing has declared war against not just social security, but retirement in general.

Retirement is a "stupid idea" says Benny Shaps

Ben Shapiro, who I'm sure has done nothing but work his fingers to the bone throughout his whole life, thinks the idea of 65 year olds retiring is stupid. He's not alone in this.

Matt Walsh: "Social Security is unfair/morally atrocious"

Mr. Weakchin McBeardo the Paedophile himself has evidently deemed fit to take a break from fear mongering about queer people to tell us lowly poors about how not throwing the elderly into the meat grinder of capitalism is bad actually (and of course Elmo Muskrat has cosigned).

Now, I know this might sound harsh to you normies, being brainwashed by the liberal commie woke SJW MSM and all, but how about you think about Jebus for a second, huh?

Charlie Kirk: "Retirement isn't Biblical"

Checkmate atheists!
How similar is Social security and retirement age to Canada's CPP and old age security?. If is anything like Canada Pension plan/OAS, the age of retirement DOES need to be raised. When it was implemented, folks retired at 65 and on average died by age 72. Taking care of old folks for 7 years wasn't as big a cost as now when the average age of death is 85 and you have to fund boomers retirements for 20 years. Hell, half of folks who retire at 65 live till they are 89 now. it just wasn't designed for that kind of long term.

it at least needs to be restructured with incentives for folks to work longer. Currently 60 billion to fund old age security, projected to go up 50% in the next few years. The funding will have to be met by taxation.

Just when you thought they couldn't sink any lower.
It is like intentional too see how many people think they should work to death. And they are toying woth their followers like sitting and saying how many of them would agree with this. They are so sure that most of them will not vote democrats thrat they can insult them and they will still come back

OMG, a podcaster doesn't think retiring young is a good idea!

iu

The same people who are outraged at a podcaster for suggesting that 65 is too young to retire are all going to vote for an 82 year old with dementia to run the country.

BTW, that the AVERAGE age in the senate.

Last edited:
Yeah those ain’t the thoughts of a drug free brain.

Not a rw thing, just generally out of touch “talks for a living” guy thing. They’re so high on their own farts
No, this is very much a right wing thing . These dickheads are constantly leading the charge to gut Social security and Medicare/Medicare. They stand in the way of literally any social programs that would be a net gain for society.

But don't worry they're gonna stop those transgendas

Ben Shapiro is a fucking douche but to suggest he doesn't work hard is idiotic. That dude has been grinding at a high level for over a decade at this point.
'Grinding' I'm sorry but no that little twink has bot been working that hard. He lives a coddled life in a big city. Road workers and people who work camp jobs work hard.

"Benny Shaps"...

You know you're supposed to come up with embarrassing nicknames for people you hate, right? "Benny Shaps" sounds like a prominent rapper that's gone Platinum. Shit, I'd entertain working it into his podcast title. Just rolls right off the tongue.
Bennifer Shrimpo is what I call him. I saw it on a Kyle Dunnigan sketch.

No, this is very much a right wing thing . These dickheads are constantly leading the charge to gut Social security and Medicare/Medicare. They stand in the way of literally any social programs that would be a net gain for society.

But don't worry they're gonna stop those transgendas
I don't think you know what "net gain" means. Social security has run a deficit for like 15 years.

Lol, I just got a warning for calling someone in the op a pedo, despite that person (and lord knows how many of his fanboys on this forum) calling all queer people groomers.

GyMBrtA.jpeg

Just send the mod a video of Matt (theres more than one) defending pedophilia or wait a few years for the conviction to cover the mods requirements.

That's a lot better.

Benjamin Sneero, Benedict Sharnold, The Shalom Gnome, Bennie with a Beanie...there's so many to choose from.

Stay away from beanies. Pim Tool has the tm on the right.

Sidenote, just shave your head pim. Youre not attractive already. It can only help.

it at least needs to be restructured with incentives for folks to work longer. Currently 60 billion to fund old age security, projected to go up 50% in the next few years. The funding will have to be met by taxation.
You can pretty easily raise taxes on it since the phase out for payroll tax is so low. Not to mention the funding problem is partly what happens when you don't have enough new workers entering the workforce. AKA immigration at this point.

Because of chronic underfunding. Brought to you buy a certain party.
<WhatIsThis>

What does that even mean? How have republicans "chronically underfunded" social security? Social Security tax is separate from federal income tax and has been the same rate for 35 years. It was lowered for 2 years when Obama was president, which is when it started running at a deficit.

Kind of a weird to reflexively try to blame republicans for something you didn't look into at all, but anyway, it's because it wasn't designed for people to collect it for 20 years, so they took out way more than they paid in.

"Benny Shaps"...

You know you're supposed to come up with embarrassing nicknames for people you hate, right? "Benny Shaps" sounds like a prominent rapper that's gone Platinum. Shit, I'd entertain working it into his podcast title. Just rolls right off the tongue.

Isn't he the guy that shoots you at the beginning of New Vegas?

Back