Walking Dead Season 8 Thread (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was something else odd a couple seasons back Rick saw or we saw way in the back of the shot that hasn’t come up again I don’t think but I can’t remeber exactly what it was.

I was wondering the other day why they don’t try and go back and fix the prison back up. Would make a better place to fend off saviours than the neighborhood
Was it the person with weird boots outside of Alexandria

Can we please talk about the fact Rick saw a helicopter a few eps back
And hes not mentioned it to absolutely anyone?

latest

Its this guy.

they're merging Walking Dead with Mad Max

Are we gonna act like FTWD season 3 isnt arguably the best season of any of the TWD shows ever?

FTWD have been killing it ever since season 2B, with season 3 being the Opus of both the shows.

I like FTWD, and it is definitely the better show at this point, but it doesn't come close to the first few seasons of TWD.

I like FTWD, and it is definitely the better show at this point, but it doesn't come close to the first few seasons of TWD.

People actually like season 2 and 3 of TWD? Those were so damn boring. Felt like a terrible soap opera and put me off the whole damn show.

Season 5, 4b, and season 1 were amazing imo. Great seasons.

If I were to rank them, I'd go season 3 FWTD, season 5 TWD, season 1 TWD and season 4 TWD.

People actually like season 2 and 3 of TWD? Those were so damn boring. Felt like a terrible soap opera and put me off the whole damn show.

Season 5, 4b, and season 1 were amazing imo. Great seasons.

If I were to rank them, I'd go season 3 FWTD, season 5 TWD, season 1 TWD and season 4 TWD.

Personally I thought the farm season was great. I don't mind the 'slow' stuff, if anything I prefer simple survival apocalypse realism stuff rather than the big arcs with shitty villains and ridiculous gangs. My favorite episodes are when Rick & Daryl would just go out looking for supplies or something.

Helicopter was probably just part of the film crew that they forgot to edit out. Wouldn’t surprise me at this point.

Personally I thought the farm season was great. I don't mind the 'slow' stuff, if anything I prefer simple survival apocalypse realism stuff rather than the big arcs with shitty villains and ridiculous gangs. My favorite episodes are when Rick & Daryl would just go out looking for supplies or something.
To each their own, I havent watched those seasons in a long time so I'd need to rewatch them to actually write about the gripes I had with the show but goddamn I dont want to. It was torturous the first time round.

The farm season was also my favourite, you know why?
The zombies were actually still 'scary' not just to me, but the characters in the show
Nowadays it's like.. oh there's a few thousand, no biggie

Also the introduction of the scumbag people like the bar scene where rick is forced the kill those guys that want into the farm
All new territory

Damn nostalgia

The first three seasons of Walking dead are the best I enjoyed the farm because of the human interaction, I miss Dale he was a funny old nosey fella.

Everytime I look back it makes me sad I get that nostalgic experience, the show was pretty freaking good up until the last two seasons, it went down hill after they left that cannibal group

That was intense when they were all stuck in those empty bins ready to get eaten up.

I liked T dog, he was Ricks original right hand man, I liked his character he wasn't a whiney fool, he did what he needed to do didn't say much but was a great worker and level headed they killed him off and in an nobody gave a shit at least give him a better ending, they had to kill him off in the same episode as Loris death, and the weird thing is when they were looking for Carol Im not sure but did anyone even care about T dog like where is T dog?

Also killing off the best actor Michael Rooker it would have been fun to see him change and reunite with his bro.

Glenns death did it for me though, they are killing off all the original characters, should have just kept him around

Maggies character looks empty without Glenn plus Glenn was the only Asian on the show they basically killed him off

It was one of those stupid junkyard people.

The show is so bad now people don't even remember or care anymore what the mysteries were when revealed.

Why are you still watching this garbage?

I keep popping in this thread just to see if Daryl revealed he is a flaming homosexual

The farm season was also my favourite, you know why?
The zombies were actually still 'scary' not just to me, but the characters in the show
Nowadays it's like.. oh there's a few thousand, no biggie

Also the introduction of the scumbag people like the bar scene where rick is forced the kill those guys that want into the farm
All new territory

Damn nostalgia

Great scene I remember that stand off, shit was so tense you could see it ws well acted as well

Herschel was one of those guys that everyone loved he was the patriarch the calming voice of reason that grand pa who you looked up to

the acting was so much better in the fist 3 seasons, Herschel is one of the characters fans begged not to be killed off but they still did it anyone, because they wanted that to be a pivotal scene from the comics, but now that they strayed so far away from the comics even killing Carl it makes no sense anymore

I still remember when Herschel and maggie saved glenns life when he was sick, and Glenn asking Herschel for his approval to marry Maggie all great acting moments

I keep popping in this thread just to see if Daryl revealed he is a flaming homosexual

Beth was the only one who knows Daryl was abused as a kid, in the season where Daryl and Beth ran off and were chilling in that house she got to know Daryl and saw he had a book that had to deal with abuse they never touched on that subject again

Beth was the only one who knows Daryl was abused as a kid, in the season where Daryl and Beth ran off and were chilling in that house she got to know Daryl and saw he had a book that had to deal with abuse they never touched on that subject again

Meryl knew too. According to me Daryl was raped by Meryl’s biker bros. Meryl tried to shut that shit up, but ever after that first rape dick Daryl knew he loved the cock.

Meryl knew too. According to me Daryl was raped by Meryl’s biker bros. Meryl tried to shut that shit up, but ever after that first rape dick Daryl knew he loved the cock.

This sounds a little specific

almost like you venting some autobiographical shit bro

source.gif

Sunken cost fallacy, we've spent a decade with these characters, ive dropped it constantly and came back to see how the show was doing, if it looked like there was a conclusion in sight etc.

I still maintain that zombies were scarier in the first seasons because a zombie would sneak in out of earshot/camera shot and suddenly grab a character. Thats dumb as hell, zombies growl, no way they should sneak on you in an open field.

Poor jump scare tactics for the audience and that doesnt even make sense.

It was one of those stupid junkyard people.

The show is so bad now people don't even remember or care anymore what the mysteries were when revealed.

Yeah I rember now, damn it sucks how we care so little at this point to remember shit.

One of my biggest gripes was terminuous. They spent so much time leading up to it and then bang over so quick. Felt like a rushed waste.

They didn’t kill them all though right they escaped and some lived?

Rick should have tried a trap and led neegan to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back