Social Wall Street Rule for the #MeToo Era: Avoid Women at All Cost

Like I said, men who are decent and treat women fairly don't have anything to worry about.

Bullshit. As long as the accusations automatically carry penalties we all need to be concerned with #believeallwomen and associated malarky.

Considering Wall Street is known coke and hooker fueled raging I dont think they are in a position to talk about male/female office relationships.

Good. Women need to learn how to reject advantages that are unfair and toxic.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's a perfectly reasonable solution for men who don't know how to be professional while working with women. Men who need time to learn who to work with women without treating them poorly should benefit from this.

Of course, the part that deserves our attention is just how many men seem to struggle with the concept that women colleagues should be treated like colleagues and not just future bed partners but that's just a detail.

Sure man, all of that sucks. So the answer is avoid women? And don't hire them? I don't see how this is relevant to what we're talking about.

Not avoid, but stand up against this ridiculous movement. The concencuences are going fall on women’s shoulder, people is just going to stop hiring woman, it isn’t a solution, but if this shit keeps on getting crazier and crazier, why would men complicate their life by hiring women...

Except for the many times that the women are indeed future bed partners. To ignore that possibility is to ignore the most basic functions of human biology. Men and women in the workplace fuck each other frequently and consentually .

Of course, the part that deserves our attention is just how many men seem to struggle with the concept that women colleagues should be treated like colleagues and not just future bed partners but that's just a detail.

No more dinners with female colleagues. Don’t sit next to them on flights. Book hotel rooms on different floors. Avoid one-on-one meetings.

Are official policies the require treatment to vary based on gender legal?

"Now, more than a year into the #MeToo movement -- with its devastating revelations of harassment and abuse in Hollywood, Silicon Valley and beyond -- Wall Street risks becoming more of a boy’s club, rather than less of one."

iu

Women are grasping for ideas on how to deal with it, because it is affecting our careers

Yeah, NOW you are grasping for ideas...with the blacklash against you for so many false accusations and demanding an end to innocence before proven guilty.
<DisgustingHHH>

It makes sense. Men in any high powered or prestige positions should watch their back in this era. This is the West now.feminists also shouodnt be mad because less men around them decreases chances of assault and all consenual sex should have a contract drawn up before hand.
Yup.

But women won't approve. You will see stats produced about the lack of women in top jobs and they will try to pressure/sue or get gov't to fix it through mandate.

Oh those virtuous wall street guys, just trying to avoid false accusations.

It’s pretty pathetic that instead of just adjusting the work climate to be less creepy there are actually men that are using this as an excuse to shun women.
This is a really short sighted comment considering where the accusations have gone.

Look at the most recent Neil Degrasse Tyson complaint re the FAN with the tattoo. Neil and other men would be just better off not engaging with female fans and that is exactly what I would do rather then risking being metoo'd by some woman who thinks her feeling creeped out even if the guy might have meant nothing by it is enough.

Metoo should not be about if you felt creeped out or thought the guy was awkward. the problem is not that he did something or tried but rather how he reacted AFTER you let him know.

That is the law bud. No one gets thrown in jail over false accusations. That's why this reeks of a culture of abuse and people who behave that way have a right to be afraid.

Like I said, men who are decent and treat women fairly don't have anything to worry about.
again this is wrong and dumb.

Go read the Neil Degrasse Tyson tattoo incident from years ago. He has everything to worry about in how he handles it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's a perfectly reasonable solution for men who don't know how to be professional while working with women. Men who need time to learn who to work with women without treating them poorly should benefit from this.

Have you read the Tyson tattoo incident above? I wonder if you did if you would feel the same?

The cell phones women use to take bullshit shopped selfies of themselves while they degrade men were conceived of by men, invented by men, manufactured by men and set up for them by men.

Just don't shit where you eat. It's not that difficult.

There are plenty of women out there, trying to hit on/ and flirt women at work is just not a good idea.

That is the law bud. No one gets thrown in jail over false accusations. That's why this reeks of a culture of abuse and people who behave that way have a right to be afraid.

This post reeks of privilage. Thousands of black men were imprisoned in the South on the basis of false accusations

I personally prefer not to work with women. There is just to much liability. The people i work with work with me in very close quarters. As I post I am in NYC for work. As part of being out we get drinks eat etc. I was at the bar last night having dinner and I happened to chat up a girl while with a male colleague. If I was doing that with a woman she might get offended and #metoo me. Let's say I am working with a man and woman and I want to go out. If I don't invite the woman because I am afraid of offending her she might #metoo me for that. I do work with one woman but that is only because she is married with kids and even then I rarely see her in person because she handles our stuff in the bay area. Working with her has actually solidified my belief that working with most women is a bad idea. Other than what she does with me she does criminal defense. She excels at breaking people who make false accusations. It is just startling how many people she defends that have been wrongfully accused or #metooed. She is able to impeach these people's accusers credibility without looking like a bully because she is herself a petite woman.

I have no problem with being professional with women. My problem especially when I was younger was dealing with woman who flirt with you just to get an unfair advantage.
When a woman in a professional setting tries that with me now I see it for what it is now. And I am careful around those women because they are the most likely to #metoo you because they are not willing to be judged on the basis of their work ethic and intellect.

Last edited:

So you don’t believe that there are false accusations out there? Like i said most accusations are based in truth, but being decent won’t be a defence if someone makes something up. You donkt have to go to jail to have your life ruined.

Yup.

But women won't approve. You will see stats produced about the lack of women in top jobs and they will try to pressure/sue or get gov't to fix it through mandate.

And it might succeed because youll get the white knights like @kpt018 backing it. It is really alarming how sone men are backing this "woman don't make things up" line of thinking that enables this hysteria. The only reason metoo is a thing is because its being pushed by men like kpt and pan who think and act like women.

Sweet, more high paying jobs for us men!!!

Except for the many times that the women are indeed future bed partners. To ignore that possibility is to ignore the most basic functions of human biology. Men and women in the workplace fuck each other frequently and consentually .

Fairly irrelevant to the question of sexual harassment within the workplace. A pretty big distinction being the concept of "consensually". In abridged form, that means that both the man and the woman want the behavior. Harassment is when one person does not want the behavior.

See, that's why some guys should probably just avoid women until they can intelligently understand the difference between mutually desired behavior and unilateral desired behavior.

Thank you for inadvertently making my point.

Back