Media Wanderlei Silva inducted into UFC Hall of Fame because Dana White ‘didn’t remember’ he was banned — ‘Good thing I forgot!’

That is true--the real benefit of PEDs is recuperation.

Fedor, however, was never really suspected of PEDs. For no other reason than he looked more like a crazy uncle with a dad bod than a professional athlete--arguably the GOAT of his sport. Doesn't mean he did not use some (I would if I was over there, for no other reason than to level the playing field), but I cannot remember any serious discussion of Fedor and PED use. I could be mistaken though.
you wont suspect him if your a fanboy

but look at his resume
he suddenly lost outside japan
is it because of drug testing that weakend him?
do fedor fanboys even think of this?
hes 32 years old thats young for a HW

and i lold so hard when his fanboys was sp angry grandpa hendo of using trt
the dude is basically a grandpa who has more or as much fighting experience than fedor

hes juiced to the gills in recent pics of him right now

are you really naive that he was the only one clean before?
the only clean pride fighter lmao

does that sound bs?

It drives me nuts that people don't understand how impressive that is. Multi night or multi fight tournaments against guys actually winning against other top fighters to fight you. It's basically like the top 10 of a division running a tournament over a year and all fighting each other to see who wins. It's kinda like what PFL wants to be but instead of points, winner progresses.
And on the nights with two fights, you would need to prepare for three different fighters.

but look at his resume

the dude is basically a grandpa who has more or as much fighting experience than fedor

does that sound bs?
Hmm never been called a fanboy before. I don't even enjoy HW fights as they typically suck.

Also, I never said he was clean. I would argue he fought tougher competition outside Japan. And it was four after his last fight in PRIDE before he lost and roughly 2-3 months before he turned 34.

And on the nights with two fights, you would need to prepare for three different fighters.
That's it. It was the actual best fighters beating each other and fast finishes were good because it likely meant you made it to the next fight less fatigued. It's almost like they fought more regularly because they fought through minor niggles and tweaks because they had to. Add to that smaller weight cuts because you couldn't spend 4 months dropping from 200+ to 155 because there was no way you could do that 3x in a 4 month period.

I was never a fan of the PED use in that era, but everything else was much better and different skillsets could flourish, creating more exciting and varied fights. I never felt bored watching a wrestler grind out a win, because it wasn't going to be the only way we saw that fight occur during that big old 10 min round.

Bro wand lost it in 2004 and fedor in 2010
Yea i didnt mean couple in the literal sense, but ok

And if we really wanna get specific, he lost in 2004 to mark hunt who is technically a hw so that loss shouldnt really interfere with his lhw streak which Arona was the one to truly break later on

Last edited:

but look at his resume

does that sound bs?

When has Fedor ever looked "juiced to the gills"?

Did they even legit drug test in Strikeforce or whatever, Overeem was on all sorts of gas there, and Bigfoot also.

I don't think Fedor's decline had anything to do with PEDs, if he wanted to do drugs he could've just fought in Russia. It just seemed like the injuries piled up to the point where grappling became an afterthought, and he started brawling with a chin that was getting weaker.

Happens to a lot of guys over time. Conor was about the same age as Fedor when he became irrelevant in the sport, and he didn't fight anywhere near as much.

He didn’t forget he just realized it’s better to show appreciation for the just bleed fighters like Wand to maybe influence modern fighters to fight the same way and have wars

but look at his resume

does that sound bs?
lol you do realize strikeforce drug testing wasn’t shit right. All the strikeforce guys were on TRT. Fedor has never failed a test or looked juiced. Meanwhile guys like Ngannou, Usman and Chandler never get accused

They still need Dan Henderson in Pioneer wing. Words of I forgot cause he is already in the fight wing do not make sense as other fighters have a fight in there and are in Modern or Pioneer wing.

Where is the Ring Girl Wing or OctaBabe Wing?
*Arianny Celeste
*Brittney Palmer

Need a wing

Probably because “The Axe Murderer” used his social media channels to bury UFC back in late 2014, following a convoluted drug testing scandal that saw the Brazilian draw a lifetime ban from Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC).

I guess the “war” on those “sons of b*tches” is finally over...

....continued on

Wanderlei deserves this despite the ufc HOF not meaning much in the grander scale of things

Wands prime PRIDE run > alooooot of these modern succesful ufc fighter's runs.

I remember wondering who would lose their win streak first, wandy or Fedor. Fedor's lasted a couple more years.

The UFC is the biggest game in town with the only mainstream hall of fame. So to the fighters inducted it means a lot.

Dana can’t even keep track of his enemies the list has gotten so long

he seems very respectful and humble when not murdering fighters in the ring/cage.

and he seems to still have his wits about him after all those fights.

i love the fighters who just want to entertain and not worry so much about 0s.

legend
The absolute best story of wandelei is when don frye said he was shocked at how nice of a guy he was

Back