Social War Room Lounge 315 Jonah’s Chin and Tyrannical Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Babe I found a great place for our next romantic getaway. Don’t mind me, just taking a big smelly dump a foot away from your head

Babe I found a great place for our next romantic getaway. Don’t mind me, just taking a big smelly dump a foot away from your head

gSZQTxT.gif

Im actually designing tiny air bnbs / low cost rentals right now and, I’m not gonna lie, placement of the toilet is the trickiest part

put the toilet right next to the bedside, so after you drink enough tequila to kill a herd of adult elephants, you can just lean over the bed to throw your guts up in the morning.

As a coach in various strength and performance sports for over a decade, and having started as a bro, it’s my opinion that even his most in shape physique is attainable without any gear. That being said, if it’s literally your job to look good and not compete, testosterone is safe as hell, why wouldn’t you?
Absolutely. I never thought he was on gear.

Im actually designing tiny air bnbs / low cost rentals right now and, I’m not gonna lie, placement of the toilet is the trickiest part
I'm very anti-AirBnB (except when it's one's principle--and only--residence) but I will respect you're just making a living by satisfying their demand and bear in mind the slippery slope of always having to evaluate every profession and whether I object or not. But I will not empathize with the travails that stem therefrom; I hope you understand.

Happy toilet placement.

I'm very anti-AirBnB (except when it's one's principle--and only--residence) but I will respect you're just making a living by satisfying their demand and bear in mind the slippery slope of always having to evaluate every profession and whether I object or not. But I will not empathize with the travails that stem therefrom; I hope you understand.

Happy toilet placement.

If it makes you feel any better, they’re more likely to become low cost long term rentals. That’s the direction the client is leaning since he doesn’t care for the volatile nature of the bnbs.

There’s also a chance I could wrangle one for myself to stay in rent free for managing the units.

If it makes you feel any better, they’re more likely to become low cost long term rentals. That’s the direction the client is leaning since he doesn’t care for the volatile nature of the bnbs.

There’s also a chance I could wrangle one for myself to stay in rent free for managing the units.
It does but anyway you gotta make a living, brother.

put the toilet right next to the bedside, so after you drink enough tequila to kill a herd of adult elephants, you can just lean over the bed to throw your guts up in the morning.
Waste of tequila. Better to drink shit vodka if youre gonna throw it up.

It does but anyway you gotta make a living, brother.

You got that right my man. I can assure you my end is honest work. I charge very fairly relative to what I’m worth and we try not to sell anything we wouldn’t put in our own home or business.

I am feeling unsettled though. If this big project doesn’t get funded soon I might start looking at other possibilities.

You got that right my man. I can assure you my end is honest work. I charge very fairly relative to what I’m worth and we try not to sell anything we wouldn’t put in our own home or business.

I am feeling unsettled though. If this big project doesn’t get funded soon I might start looking at other possibilities.
Ah man, waiting on a funding decision is like having a worst ever case of constipation. Good luck.

Ah man, waiting on a funding decision is like having a worst ever case of constipation. Good luck.

Thanks man, you run your own business right? You know how it is.

We’ve agreed on the project verbally but until that first check is in the bank I don’t consider anything for sure.

To complicate things I thought we’d have a quicker turnover so now I’ve got to put together some work to keep my two guys happy in the interim. They’re shit awful with money. One of them just bounced to his fourth or so vacation in the past year and I know that, for suuuuure, he’s going to be jawing about he’s broke when he gets back. He also just got a new truck with a $700 monthly, that I know for a fact he can’t afford.

It’s all good though. I’ve finally gotten to a point where I detach my work from my identity so it doesn’t bother me like it used to .

Thanks man, you run your own business right? You know how it is.

We’ve agreed on the project verbally but until that first check is in the bank I don’t consider anything for sure.

To complicate things I thought we’d have a quicker turnover so now I’ve got to put together some work to keep my two guys happy in the interim. They’re shit awful with money. One of them just bounced to his fourth or so vacation in the past year and I know that, for suuuuure, he’s going to be jawing about he’s broke when he gets back. He also just got a new truck with a $700 monthly, that I know for a fact he can’t afford.

It’s all good though. I’ve finally gotten to a point where I detach my work from my identity so it doesn’t bother me like it used to .
Indeed, I do.

Good for you finding that balance. For me right now there is no balance. It's the high season and I've been working nearly every day lately. But you know the saying, I'm sure. Got to make hay while the sun shines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back