War Room Lounge Thread v180: I'm assuming "The Nazis" is an obscure Canadian Ska Band.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sketch

(҂`_´) <,︻╦╤─ ҉ - - -
Banned
Reaction score
Mod Note: This thread is for general conversation and any other conversations to avoid derails in regular threads. If you find yourself going off topic in a thread, please quote the person's post, come in here, click "insert quote" and continue on in here. This is also still the War Room. Do not expect OT/Bare Knuckles rules in here.

Cheers to @A Lurker for the thread title.

Last edited:
Shit man I had one ready to go: The title was going to be "That's gonna to be a no from me, Big Dog." Kept an eye out since the wee hours this morning and sure enough, it ticks over while I'm having supper. See below, cause fuck it, I ain't letting it go to waste.

I created this motherfucker because I want this title and if you don't like it you're gonna have to come in here and take it from my cold dead hands. I won't give it up without a fight.
lVXylfFcez2Igx9z7mn11g1vMDc=.gif

Er... Ahem. What?

Oh. Hello.

Happy Thursday, everyone. The Sun is shining, the air is clear and filled with the earthy scent of fallen leaves. Breathe deeply and try to stay sane. It's less than two weeks before shit hits the fan. I have a feeling we'll all need every bit of calm we can muster by November 3 with all the insanity in the lead up to the election.
Disclaimer: I created the draft above before this post in the last thread,
This is the incel behind the tough guy bluster. It approximates what I'm certain the right wing WR morons look like.

34675454-8864831-image-m-64_1603304518926.jpg
34675470-8864831-image-a-65_1603304529055.jpg

{<jordan}<Dany07><{Heymansnicker}><{MingNope}>

Obviously he is compensating for the all around loser he has been all his life. Regardless, people like him are a danger and need to be locked up for life.

Maryland man 'upset at the political situation' is charged with threatening to execute Biden and Kamala on national TV

A Maryland man was charged Wednesday with making death threats against Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in a letter left on the doorstep of a neighbor who had yard signs supporting the candidates.

'This is a warning to anyone reading this letter if you are a Biden/Harris supporter you will be targeted. We have a list of homes and addresses by your election signs,' the handwritten letter said. 'We are the ones with those scary guns, We are the ones your children have nightmares about ... When We capture Grandpa Biden We will all severely beat him to the point of death.

Reed initially denied leaving the letter but was arrested two days later after he admitted writing and delivering it to his neighbor, according to Hur's office.

'He then explained his involvement to the agents by saying that `This will happen´ (referring to individuals making threatening comments) due to the political climate,' the Secret Service agent wrote.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-threatening-Biden-Harris-note-neighbor.html

And here's the rambling unredacted letter about killing Biden, raping Harris, BLM, Antifa, etc.

fark_te5yClTDTbl7o2pU1BCqrDWpnZs.png

Polish trying to steal it, doesn't even have the spoilers or links done properly. And he wrote version 80 instead of 180. Must have been one hell of a scramble.

I think this version will take us to the promised land.

The last version got a bit contentious at times, i do believe i was told to go kill myself at one point but its all water under the bridge.

The only direction is onwards.

Polish trying to steal it, doesn't even have the spoilers or links done properly. And he wrote version 80 instead of 180. Must have been one hell of a scramble.
At least he put some effort into it
<{nope}>

You disappointment me sketch. Its should have been ,Looks like you and homer Thompson can finally get married now
How old is Sketch though?

PragerU got blown the fuck out and ratio'd to all fuck lmaoooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back