Social War Room Lounge Thread v291: Not My Lasagna

How hot is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Agree with all you. I got dubbed for my 1st time and threatened with a ban for posting a machine gun nest gif in one of the how do you protect the border threads. That was over the line I guess.

Got carded for quoting/paraphrasing the Declaration of Independence. I can't even tell you how many sane, conservative-leaning posters have been carded recently.

This place is turning onto an online gulag if you don't promote leftist terrorism.
What?

This place is one of the most fairly moderated sites that allows political talk on the internet.

Yes if you post dumb shit like a machine gun turret implying we should shoot people it will get you carded.

I highly doubt you got carded simply for paraphrasing the declaration of independence and I'm sure there is a + or two you are omitting.

What?

This place is one of the most fairly moderated sites that allows political talk on the internet.

Yes if you post dumb shit like a machine gun turret implying we should shoot people it will get you carded.

I highly doubt you got carded simply for paraphrasing the declaration of independence and I'm sure there is a + or two you are omitting.
Probably condoning violence and/or genocide on a person or group of people.

What?

The machine gun nest was sarcastic - as everyone knows this country won't ever protect the border like that. I took those dubs like a man.

But you're very wrong about the Declaration post. The offensive sentence stated that the founders said citizens had a duty to take control of a corrupt government. It was a post that simpletons couldn't comprehend, leading to a card.

#Sherlag

Shout out to @KeepingItReal.

There aren’t many on the right who I have positive interactions with when discussing sensitive thread topics. I was thinking back to our limited conversation and I don’t see many in them where either of us are trying to instigate the other. Keep up the good work!

Thank you good sir. You have to remind me what we talked about. Either way I might be turning more left on some issues, because right now I am on vacation in Bulgaria and some things are quite socialized here and due to that I feel life here is quite a bit better in some ways. Of course the culture here is totally different and I think that helps the situation tremendously. I can go into more detail if you PM me, maybe we even agree on some things.

https://forums.sherdog.com/posts/156973955/

tenor.gif

Thank you good sir. You have to remind me what we talked about. Either way I might be turning more left on some issues, because right now I am on vacation in Bulgaria and some things are quite socialized here and due to that I feel life here is quite a bit better in some ways. Of course the culture here is totally different and I think that helps the situation tremendously. I can go into more detail if you PM me, maybe we even agree on some things.

Nothing particular stands out. I remember posters for various reasons and you stand out due to positive exchanges in the past. Not that we saw eye to eye but that the discussion had always been respectful.

Yep. Agree with all you. I got dubbed for my 1st time and threatened with a ban for posting a machine gun nest gif in one of the how do you protect the border threads. That was over the line I guess.

Got carded for quoting/paraphrasing the Declaration of Independence. I can't even tell you how many sane, conservative-leaning posters have been carded recently.

This place is turning onto an online gulag if you don't promote leftist terrorism.

Horse Style accusing others of acting like a teen girl is rich lol

I new spicy chicken place opened up near my work
<8>
There's a Nashville Hot Chicken place downtown SLC I need to try...

And a Lobster Roll place. Literally the chicken place ONLY makes Nashville Hot Chicken and Lobster Roll place makes Lobster and Crab Rolls and that's it. And they get their bread shipped in too lol.

Anyone following the Crowder/Seder/podcast debacle going on right now?

The abridged version is that a while back, Seder was invited to Politicon. Seder said he would show if he could debate someone. Crowder was going to be there, so Seder suggested him. When the organizers contacted Crowder, he canceled his appearance and stopped answering their emails. A bunch of "cold feet Crowder" memes popped up.
Since then, Seder has challenged him on any platform willing to host the debate, even Gavin McInnes's show. Crowder has always canceled whenever a debate with Sam was on the table.
Last week, Crowder was scheduled to go on h3h3, a popular YT channel and podcast to debate the host. Seder's live show ended early that day (30 minutes before the debate was supposed to start) and Crowder's father/manager called at the last minute to cancel.
Come to yesterday, Crowder was rescheduled to appear on an h3h3 livestream and stayed off camera until Seder's live show began. When the h3h3 show started, the host revealed that Seder had prerecorded his show for that day and that he would be joining the debate. Crowder PANICS. He admits that he tried to schedule the debate at that time in order to avoid Seder (who read him like a coloring book) and eventually walks off flustered before the debate can begin.
Crowder was in damage control, made some phone calls, and scheduled other appearances the next day, including one with Don Jr. the next morning.

Last edited:
Anyone following the Crowder/Seder/podcast debacle going on right now?

The abridged version is that a while back, Seder was invited to Politicon. Seder said he would show if he could debate someone. Crowder was going to be there, so Seder suggested him. When the organizers contacted Crowder, he canceled his appearance and stopped answering their emails. A bunch of "cold feet Crowder" memes popped up.
Since then, Seder has challenged him on any platform willing to host the debate, even Gavin McInnes's show. Crowder has always canceled whenever a debate with Sam was on the table.
Last week, Crowder was scheduled to go on h3h3, a popular YT channel and podcast to debate the host. Seder's live show ended early that day (30 minutes before the debate was supposed to start) and Crowder's father/manager called at the last minute to cancel.
Come to yesterday, Crowder was rescheduled to appear on h3h3 and stayed off camera until Seder's live show began. When the h3h3 show started, the host revealed that Seder had prerecorded his show for that day and that he would be joining the debate. Crowder PANICS. He admits that he tried to schedule the debate at that time in order to avoid Seder (who read him like a coloring book) and eventually walks off flustered before the debate can begin.
Crowder was in damage control, made some phone calls, and scheduled other appearances the next day, including one with Don Jr. the next morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back