Social War Room Lounge Thread v291: Not My Lasagna

How hot is it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://dbhq.github.io/results/?cDA...0OCZ0MT0yNCZ0MD01MiZtMD00MCZtMT0yMSZwcmFnPTY3

pg3BfvF.png

It was way too complicated and full of fuckery

The person who was 'it' had to count while everyone hid. They would then have to find the people hiding. When you found someone you would call their name the run back to 'base' and tag the base to get them out. If they made it there first, they were safe. The goal was to sneak around and make it to the base without being seen. The first person caught would be the next person who was 'it', but the game would keep going until everyone was either out or safe. If the last person makes it the base safely then everyone who was out becomes safe and the person who was 'it' stays 'it'. If you camp the base the round starts over so you have to wander away from it.
That sounds like ghost in the graveyard

Thank you for taking that. I would say these results absolutely place you right of center but certainly not far right.
The problem is, it's definitely different based on country.

I mean canada has some lax ass prisons and laws. You get child murders going to healing lodges for fuck sakes. And prisoners are basically at a paid for country club a lot.

Yes answering hard on crime and prisons in canada is significantly different than the usa lol but it gets ranked the same here.

Also many of the "revolution" questions have double meaning. It doesn't matter which side you are on, revolution seems to lean "left" even if it is capital rioters doing that shit because Biden was being sworn in. Which is kind of absurd.

The problem is, it's definitely different based on country.

I mean canada has some lax ass prisons and laws. You get child murders going to healing lodges for fuck sakes. And prisoners are basically at a paid for country club a lot.

Yes answering hard on crime and prisons in canada is significantly different than the usa lol but it gets ranked the same here.

Also many of the "revolution" questions have double meaning. It doesn't matter which side you are on, revolution seems to lean "left" even if it is capital rioters doing that shit because Biden was being sworn in. Which is kind of absurd.

That test was loaded. I got about 10 questions in and could tell right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back