Social War Room Lounge v.278: Bernie buys the fancy mustard (and someone needs to apologize)

Which 3 historical politicians walking into a bar makes for the funniest joke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My only change to that album I make is using Dead's version of Freezing Moon that was on Dawn of the Black Hearts. The one Hellhammer ended up using is way too sterile.

Gotta admit to buying DOTBH when it came out figuring with that cover it'd become a collector's item. Fuckin' brutal.

Thread poll made me think of a joke.

Rebekha Mercer walks into a bar...

Churchill had a good sense of humour. Some of his quotes are too controversial for today though

5612a9ffb1dbc8cf20d7044dbd12479b.jpg

fc702aad877c34ef9d97fc7ad1936d49.jpg

Winston%2BChurchill%2BQuotes%2B%25283%2529.jpg

Lol that's because you're not actually interested in politics.

You just like trying to make friends with liberals so when you see someone rightfully point out that the GOP and Republicans are bad either through intention or ignorance it becomes this contest to befriend them.

In 5 years I doubt you'll remember anybody's politics here lol

If you believe this then you don't know me at all brotha. If you've been drinking then you get a pass. Or trolling.. otherwise hit me up on Facebook and tell me how you are my fake friend haha. If so its cool. Its whatever. Odd response from you... on fb I can pull in gay, liberal conservative, you name it to a group. Its not that I dont care or follow politics. But I enjoy discussing them and respect difference of opinion within reason. I guess for you is fake

Lol that's because you're not actually interested in politics.

You just like trying to make friends with liberals so when you see someone rightfully point out that the GOP and Republicans are bad either through intention or ignorance it becomes this contest to befriend them.

In 5 years I doubt you'll remember anybody's politics here lol

Though maybe you will block me on fb then....? @PolishHeadlock2

If you believe this then you don't know me at all brotha. If you've been drinking then you get a pass. Or trolling.. otherwise hit me up on Facebook and tell me how you are my fake friend haha. If so its cool. Its whatever. Odd response from you... on fb I can pull in gay, liberal conservative, you name it to a group. Its not that I dont care or follow politics. But I enjoy discussing them and respect difference of opinion within reason. I guess for you is fake
Don’t mind @PolishHeadlock2 hes become radical over the years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back