Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Now that the account bet between @PolishHeadlock and me has been confirmed:

@JamesRussler
@bobgeese
@SidJustice
@kpt018
@SBJJ
@cooks1

If the loser does not concede his account, please harass/pressure/shame him until he gives it up.

If it's me, be especially brutal.
I am not going to harass someone to concede their account. If they refuse, that is on you guys. I suspect both of you are honorable enough to hold up to your end.

I will make fun of them if they don't though.

I've had much, much worse. I actually think that's a pretty catchy toon.
Top 40 makes me want to gouge my ear drums out with a rusty spork cause of my bar job.

That ratchet shits drives me bonkers.

Top 40 makes me want to gouge my ear drums out with a rusty spork cause of my bar job.

That ratchet shits drives me bonkers.

Depends on the song. Sometimes good songs make it big, like All of the Lights by Kanye West. Or that Havana song right now: that's probably the only one I've liked this past year.

Depends on the song. Sometimes good songs make it big, like All of the Lights by Kanye West. Or that Havana song right now: that's probably the only one I've liked this past year.
We had a DJ in the other night that live mixed fucking Crazy Train by Ozzy with something that's come out in the last two years and it feels sacrilegious to say but.. it somehow worked.

It's probably cause of my taste in genres but most of the modern popular songs I can't stand. Give me a new Eric Church, Sturgill Simpson, or Dierks Bentley album over that stuff.

Have ever even read Amerikuricana's posts?

Dude says all of his female friends want to have sex with dogs. And there have been weirder things I've seen the guy post. JB has nothing on him.

Is he the same one that counts the number of minorities in studio audiences?

I hate how much I'm listening to this album

There should be some kind of tournament.

I think if TCK weren't so partisan, he'd get more love in the weird category. Like, when he says that Obama and Clinton are literal demons or "Luciferians" or something, people just write it off as him being a raging partisan. But if he were throwing that kind of accusation around more broadly, people would see him more in the category of deranged weirdo than partisan. He also believes in giants, is a creationist, and has some other kooky beliefs.
Well he's taking Christianity back to the 1600s in siding with the Roman inquisition and rejecting heliocentrism, which is cute if somewhat predictable.

I requested that he elaborate on his statement that the world is run by a cabal of pedophiles but he declined to elucidate, which was a disappointment.

I do think that a tournament is a great idea though and I wouldn't count TCK out as a contender.

Is there anything more annoying than waiting for a late int'l flight to arrive? Airport parking lots are purgatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back